ADVERTISEMENT

If Forced to Eat Fast Food....

I've always wanted to try Del Taco.

I actually make great tacos. I have a special recipe. If I ever go forward with my food truck idea, it would be 1 of 3 things I'd serve.

you have an idea that involves selling food from a truck - that is brilliant - act quickly so you can be first to market with this one.

you have an idea that involves selling food from a truck - that is brilliant - act quickly so you can be first to market with this one.

You haven't had my tacos. Or my Mexican lasagna. Or my chicken piccata. Or my open-face skirt steak sandwich.

It's not the idea - it's the execution.

From today's FF Wire...

Jimmy John's will stop enforcing it's non-compete. Previously, it prevented minimum wage employees from working at any nearby business that gets at least 10% of its sales from sandwiches for two years.

From today's FF Wire...

Jimmy John's will stop enforcing it's non-compete. Previously, it prevented minimum wage employees from working at any nearby business that gets at least 10% of its sales from sandwiches for two years.
And the owner hunts exotic game.

leopard.png

Jimmy Johns has the most annoying commercials ever. Also not a fan of their sandwiches.

In and Out is awful. their cheese fries are nothing more than fries tossed through a heater with a slice of american cheese on it. the burger is dog meat.

Reactions: FreddyShoop
The premise of this thread is flawed. Nobody is going to force you to eat fast food.

What's the best kind of gay sex if you are forced to have gay sex?

Surprised none of the Don Bosco or Bergan Catholic alums threw out Muscle Maker Grill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT