ADVERTISEMENT

If Forced to Eat Fast Food....

Is Chipotle considered good?
As long as you don't mind extra time here.
rs_vitra_s70-alto_toilets_toilet-suites_bottom-inlet-toilet-suite_117114_1.jpg

I'm a little rough around the edges. Keeping it real.

popeyes_275.jpg

Had that once. Dried out and awful. Pretty sure they rubbed the chicken on the floor and in their asscrack before putting in the bag. That meal took at least 14 days off my life span.

Had that once. Dried out and awful. Pretty sure they rubbed the chicken on the floor and in their asscrack before putting in the bag. That meal took at least 14 days off my life span.
But it's like homeade.
popeyes-three-free-chicken-tenders-large-2.jpg

How does Dos Toros not have a Wikipedia page? They now have 11 locations in NYC.

Chick Fil-a
Whataburger
Del Taco
In-And-Out

I've always wanted to try Del Taco.

I actually make great tacos. I have a special recipe. If I ever go forward with my food truck idea, it would be 1 of 3 things I'd serve.

[QUO TE="NickleD. imer, post: 62607 0, mem ber: the 720"]S elling soft pretzels on the street.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, the good old days, getting a bag of soft pretzels for a buck. Never mind the germs from dirty, urine stained hands of the pretzel guy. Denninberg dump ruined it.

Reactions: YourBuddyRayhad
I've always wanted to try Del Taco.

I actually make great tacos. I have a special recipe. If I ever go forward with my food truck idea, it would be 1 of 3 things I'd serve.
Dos toros already stole your idea and does it better than you

Haha. I was in that GCitW building last week. It can't be a fast food food court! It's signs are faux reclaimed wood!
that place gives me anxiety waking in. It's like Chelsea market with less Asians eating lobsters and more dudes in business casual.

Also the shake shack chicken sandwich > chick fil a

Reactions: TooTchuisi
Loved me some Jack in the Box when I was living in CA. Versatile menu. Besides burgers the Chicken Fajita Pita and Teriyaki Chicken Bowl were tasty and somewhat healthy. Loved the tacos. 2 for 99cent. If tacos weren't unhealthy and tasty enough, they deep fried the shell/meat. Damn they were good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT