ADVERTISEMENT

I'm back, taking questions

What % of the board do you think realized you left?
What % of the board do you think cared that you left?
Regular season games that 'Nova will lose this year.

If you had to have sex with a man, who would it be? (Dead people are acceptable as if they were alive - e.g. Elvis Presley)

What % of the board do you think realized you left?
What % of the board do you think cared that you left?
Regular season games that 'Nova will lose this year.
Assuming that this board is about 5 people now, I'd say 40% realized I left.
0% care.
Haven't looked at the schedule yet. I assume it will be close to a repeat of last year.

what was your handle prior to being blacklisted
I started with ComeFiesta in the 2002-2005 time frame. Then I had an intermediary for a while, I forget what it was, but it ended in -fiesta. Then I made the move to JMerc and JMerc2, with some alts in reserve like B_H_O and a few others that I only used for padding poll polls. I started Villanova U and one other, but I forgot the password to the other one so I never used it. I think it was "SameSmallGRP" or something like that.

I started with ComeFiesta in the 2002-2005 time frame. Then I had an intermediary for a while, I forget what it was, but it ended in -fiesta. Then I made the move to JMerc and JMerc2, with some alts in reserve like B_H_O and a few others that I only used for padding poll polls. I started Villanova U and one other, but I forgot the password to the other one so I never used it. I think it was "SameSmallGRP" or something like that.
I also forgot about JMerc4874, that was between JMerc and JMerc2, I believe.

So you were part of the "fiesta". Any of those dorm stories true?
I remain part of the fiesta. I don't know what dorm stories you are talking about. I will say that as a general rule, you should believe virtually everything you read.

I don't remember all of the instances. Violations of board rules, basketball posts on this board, non-basketball posts on the other board, complaining about the board split, etc.
I will also say that ComeFiesta, my original and favorite handle ever, got banned for unknown reasons when I left it signed in on NBNs laptop when he was blacked out one night. I'll never forgive him for that.

Favorite fiesta member?

Least favorite?

My money's on arak for least favorite but don't let that influence your answer.

I will also say that ComeFiesta, my original and favorite handle ever, got banned for unknown reasons when I left it signed in on NBNs laptop when he was blacked out one night. I'll never forgive him for that.
I probably tubgirled or lemon party.

If your grandfather needed help moving, would you help him or would you sit on your ass and allow him to engage in backbreaking labor in the sweltering heat without assistance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT