ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Rubio Remembered

You clearly have no concept of what double taxation means as applied to dividend income. Go back to the Sanders rally.
1110933_o.gif

You clearly have no concept of what double taxation means as applied to dividend income. Go back to the Sanders rally.
A corporation issues a dividend on after tax earnings. The shareholder then pays tax on the dividend, has to buy a smaller yacht. Yacht factory lays off workers. Laid off workers collect entitlements funded by 2nd taxation.

As of this moment, married people earning $73k or less don't even pay capital gains tax. Single people earning $38k or less don't pay capital gains tax either.

"She is playing from a very old playbook. Take the appearance of a tired, wan Bill Clinton on the campaign trail – attacking Bernie Sanders in the deeply personal way that he once did Barack Obama. Or consider, Hillary’s aggressive courting of the female vote. Her politics is the politics of identity, narrowed down to a very specific constituency: she’s selling herself as the hope of everyday rich white women who want to be president. Out came Madeleine Albright, who tastelessly said that there was a special place in Hell for women who don’t back Hillary. The combination of these two themes – feminism and Bill Clinton – is uncomfortable".

I'm having too much reading the comments from the media that I have been saying about HRC for a while. It's amazing how HRC has coughed up a 30 point national lead and we only focus on Rubio. Let's keep it fair and balanced. Last night it was David Axelrod, Obama's boy, going after the Clinton's. Then the NYT and now even the UK.

How many people at those income levels have any capital gains?

Not very many.

TheFoyeEffect said that capital gains taxes discourage those who aren't rich from investing. How could capital gains deter poor people from investing when poor people arent even obligated to pay any capital gains tax? Long story short, TFE is a wrong.

"She is playing from a very old playbook. Take the appearance of a tired, wan Bill Clinton on the campaign trail – attacking Bernie Sanders in the deeply personal way that he once did Barack Obama. Or consider, Hillary’s aggressive courting of the female vote. Her politics is the politics of identity, narrowed down to a very specific constituency: she’s selling herself as the hope of everyday rich white women who want to be president. Out came Madeleine Albright, who tastelessly said that there was a special place in Hell for women who don’t back Hillary. The combination of these two themes – feminism and Bill Clinton – is uncomfortable".

I'm having too much reading the comments from the media that I have been saying about HRC for a while. It's amazing how HRC has coughed up a 30 point national lead and we only focus on Rubio. Let's keep it fair and balanced. Last night it was David Axelrod, Obama's boy, going after the Clinton's. Then the NYT and now even the UK.

I've been really busy this week, has Hillary been indicted yet?

Reactions: NickleDimer
Reactions: NickleDimer
Love trump going whole hog in basically rejecting the geneva conventions and "verbally re-tweeting" a supporter calling Cruz a pus$y. Good stuff.

Love trump going whole hog in basically rejecting the geneva conventions and a "verbally re-tweeting" a supporter calling Cruz a pus$y. Good stuff.

It truly amazes me that he is still favored among Republicans.

Shocking you don't have this stuff memorized. In the GOP, the SC primary is first, followed by Nevada. Apparently the Dems do it in reverse.
I don't really pay attention to the Dems schedule. The coronation was supposed to be over by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT