ADVERTISEMENT

Moral guidance from BW

UncleBill69

Diaper Dandy
Nov 29, 2015
banging this girl about a year now. 2 years ago I was also banging her older sister secretly. Sister is married so on the down low.

Do I have any kind of moral obligation to inform the current girl that I was crushing her sister just 2 years ago? For some more context, this older sister from 2 years ago doesn't know about my current situation either. So neither sister knows about the other. Both these girls don't really like each other either.

Aren't you married and living in suburban New Jersey and raising future Rutgers students?

banging this girl about a year now. 2 years ago I was also banging her older sister secretly. Sister is married so on the down low.

Do I have any kind of moral obligation to inform the current girl that I was crushing her sister just 2 years ago? For some more context, this older sister from 2 years ago doesn't know about my current situation either. So neither sister knows about the other. Both these girls don't really like each other either.
No obligation to tell them. In fact, it would be far better not to.

th

Interesting. No moral dilemma about banging a married woman but you have one regarding disclosure of said banging to her sister?

Agree with no way you tell them but this opens up so many questions:
Did the older sister throw herself a pity party when you guys stopped seeing each other?
Have either one been documenting this via a blog, vlog, or any other form of social media?
Which one is the better looking one?
Which one is the better lay?

Curious, why do the sisters not like each other? Surely they have addressed this with you from their different perspectives. Who is right?

I don't think I have ever seen a set of sisters that don't despise each other. One is always the one that "got the looks" while the other one "got the brains," and there always seems to be bad blood there.

That said, no chance either of these girls is over a 5.

1. Was the older sister married when you were boinking her?

2. Do they live in the same city, see each other socially?

Regarding #2, if yes, unless you're using a different name now it will probably come out.

1. Was the older sister married when you were boinking her?

2. Do they live in the same city, see each other socially?

Regarding #2, if yes, unless you're using a different name now it will probably come out.

Yes and still married to him.

Same city and live 2 streets apart. Yes they see each other quite a bit.

Agree with no way you tell them but this opens up so many questions:
Did the older sister throw herself a pity party when you guys stopped seeing each other?
Have either one been documenting this via a blog, vlog, or any other form of social media?
Which one is the better looking one?
Which one is the better lay?

Curious, why do the sisters not like each other? Surely they have addressed this with you from their different perspectives. Who is right?

1) possibly. She cut it off when husband found some texts and she panicked.

2) no. Both situations involve infidelity so everything has been on down low.

3) sister I'm with now is better looking and much better lay.

I'm with Hungus. Why start worrying about morality now?

No, you won't be a couple for real. It's the excitement of anal getting you emotional. You are a sexual deviant - you might as well embrace it like Eberzz has.

I think it's obvious what has to happen here:

--Arrange a meeting at a bar with all three of you
--If the married one won't come clean, you do it.
--Mitigate any shock/resentment/catfighting
--When calm, spend an hour plying them both with drinks.
--Leave the bar
--Threesome

I think it's obvious what has to happen here:

--Arrange a meeting at a bar with all three of you
--If the married one won't come clean, you do it.
--Mitigate any shock/resentment/catfighting
--When calm, spend an hour plying them both with drinks.
--Leave the bar
--Threesome

So in other words, the Eberrrzzzz playbook. I believe that play is called "Spread Eagle 2X 1Y Double Fister"

I'm with Hungus. Why start worrying about morality now?

No, you won't be a couple for real. It's the excitement of anal getting you emotional. You are a sexual deviant - you might as well embrace it like Eberzz has.

Deviants can love too.

No obligation to tell them. In fact, it would be far better not to.

I agree. Also, what is the motivation to come clean to the current girl? What purpose does her knowing actually serve? I for one can't see the upside here at all. In fact since so much time has passed, it's even worse. As long as you shut up, you should be ok. Since you mentioned the first sister was already married, then she's not going to say anything or she'd be outing herself as a cheater too. If you both just shut up, all should be well.

You mentioned a future with this girl so at that point it could be dicey when other sister knows you're actually together. Again she probably won't say anything but she'll suffer in silence and hate you forever every time she sees you thereafter. Will make the holidays and kids birthday parties a blast though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT