ADVERTISEMENT

Moral guidance from BW

I agree. Also, what is the motivation to come clean to the current girl? What purpose does her knowing actually serve? I for one can't see the upside here at all. In fact since so much time has passed, it's even worse. As long as you shut up, you should be ok. Since you mentioned the first sister was already married, then she's not going to say anything or she'd be outing herself as a cheater too. If you both just shut up, all should be well.

You mentioned a future with this girl so at that point it could be dicey when other sister knows you're actually together. Again she probably won't say anything but she'll suffer in silence and hate you forever every time she sees you thereafter. Will make the holidays and kids birthday parties a blast though.

The motivation is so there are no secrets between us. I don't think banging her sister is an automatic deal breaker. She'd probably be concerned if I had feelings for her (I don't) and wonder why I never told her. Because they don't really like each other I also think she would like to know so she could passive aggressively shove it in her sisters face and rub her nose in shit by talking me up around her knowing that it will quietly piss her off.

So you plan on having no secrets with this girl moving forward? Anything short of that, where do you draw the line? Risk doesn't seem to outweigh the reward (I don't see any reward personally).

It sounds like you're falling in love with the sister........I'm sure that'll end well.

Sounds like this will likely end with you searching the interwebs for cached versions of the BW thread titled "Dead Hooker Disposal".

Reactions: RW_Prescott
Clearly you have a self hatred that demonstrates itself through these absurd self-sabotage scenarios you create for yourself.
This will end terribly because you want it to.

That said, tell her. No point in trying to continue this secret because it will inevitably come out anyway.

Clearly you have a self hatred that demonstrates itself through these absurd self-sabotage scenarios you create for yourself.
This will end terribly because you want it to.

That said, tell her. No point in trying to continue this secret because it will inevitably come out anyway.
You haven't left yet?

Sounds like this will likely end with you searching the interwebs for cached versions of the BW thread titled "Dead Hooker Disposal".

Thinking more like I'll be the one being disposed of when it all blows up and multiple husbands are after me.

So you plan on having no secrets with this girl moving forward? Anything short of that, where do you draw the line? Risk doesn't seem to outweigh the reward (I don't see any reward personally).

I agree. As much as I'd like it out there, I still don't think the reward outweighs the risk. I'll keep quiet for now. And get off on knowing that at some future Christmas or Thanksgiving, I can screw with the other sister in subtle ways. Like veiled references to sexual things we did. Rubbing her leg under the table etc.

What percentage of human beings would be ok with dating someone that, in the past, has slept with their sibling? and not just slept with them, but carried on an affair while they were both married?

False. Fact.

In fact, I'd argue that it is quite the contrary. Just because tjc is a lightning rod doesn't make his posts lame. Anything he posts, regardless of topic turns into a long, lively newsgroup discussion. He's a perennial one seed. Suck it.

Great use of "suck it". IMO, not used nearly enough. Cap tip.

Reactions: NickleDimer
False. Fact.

In fact, I'd argue that it is quite the contrary. Just because tjc is a lightning rod doesn't make his posts lame. Anything he posts, regardless of topic turns into a long, lively newsgroup discussion. He's a perennial one seed. Suck it.

Moye?

UB69:

How old is this woman relative to you and how did you meet and initiate the affair? I'm 50 and wouldn't throw away my marriage unless it was a really hot chick half my age. Risk-reward.

I'm 40 and while I appreciate young hotness, lacking for me in terms of multi-level attraction. Maybe it's just me. I dumb or smart girl half my age does zero for me.

UB69:

How old is this woman relative to you and how did you meet and initiate the affair? I'm 50 and wouldn't throw away my marriage unless it was a really hot chick half my age. Risk-reward.

Used to work with first sister and that's how that started. By very weird coincidence, other sister I'm with now I met through a friend. Having said that I knew who she was going in and part of the attraction was being able to nail sisters. She is late 30s. Wife is late 40s.

patrick-bateman.png

Reactions: NickleDimer
What are this chicks thoughts on super-nano-thermite? Hanni Hanjour? WTC7? Controlled demolition?

Curious, why do the sisters not like each other? Surely they have addressed this with you from their different perspectives. Who is right?

Normal sister shit. That said, having heard both sides, I think both have legitimate beefs with the other. But older sister from 2 years ago is way more obsessed about it. Would bash the younger sister every chance she got. The one I'm with now may mention something stupid the other did occasionally but no where near as obsessed.

A good analogy would be one sister is novacatt94 and other is TJC.

Reactions: RW_Prescott
Normal sister shit. That said, having heard both sides, I think both have legitimate beefs with the other. But older sister from 2 years ago is way more obsessed about it. Would bash the younger sister every chance she got. The one I'm with now may mention something stupid the other did occasionally but no where near as obsessed.

A good analogy would be one sister is novacatt94 and other is TJC.

Is the tjc sister a pathological liar and attention whore too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT