ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals

Cleveland needs to tell Love to stay home on Sunday.

With Bogut out GS had better get Iguodala's back straightened out or they may have a problem on their hands.

You know the whistle will be heavily in GS's favor on Sunday as most home game 7s are but these injuries to key defensive players are mounting.

Lebron is so far and away the best player in the league it's laughable.

Refs really blew it on the 5th foul call on Curry when he stripped Irving. He was about to hit a breakaway pull up 3 and it's a different game.

The Iggy thing is a big deal - huge reason why they were able to come back on OKC, and no idea how they defend LBJ if he's out. Irving really good again tonight. Would be nice if ONE of these games is good. CLE did what they had to - but game 7 roadie is not easy.

LBJ in elimination games - Jesus.

How badly will the Cavs be trying to trade Love in the off season? Another 41 point performance for LeBron, guy is amazing. I am so overly impressed with his passing. He is light years above anyone else on the court. He's almost too good a passer, confuses his own teammates sometimes.

James is the best player in the league and has been the best player for awhile now. By a lot, too. Don't let MVP trophies fool you.

I think GS finds a way to get it done on Sunday night.

James is the best player in the league and has been the best player for awhile now. By a lot, too. Don't let MVP trophies fool you.

I think GS finds a way to get it done on Sunday night.

Would like to see a good game - be nice if the Finals could give us one good game at least that is somewhat close.

Would like to see a good game - be nice if the Finals could give us one good game at least that is somewhat close.

I still think the series has been compelling and interesting. In hoops the nature of scoring can sometimes distort things. Game one was close until the 4th QT. Ganes 4 & 5 were entertaining. And competitive for a significant amount of time. Even last night, even though CLV led wore to wire had moments. When teams are this good sometimes they impose their will on the other. But I agree, a tie game in the final 3-4 minutes would be nice and we haven't had that yet.,

Reactions: tomjackleman
Kerr trying the Phil Jackson press conference trick where he works the refs to set up the next game. But Kerr was so over the top in his criticisms, that it could backfire. I realize he doesn't give a s--t about the fine that will be coming.

Curry's wife tweets out that the game is rigged and the fix is in. Then deletes it about 30 minutes later, but not before it's retweeted countless times. Not sure who had a worse night.

I still think the series has been compelling and interesting. In hoops the nature of scoring can sometimes distort things. Game one was close until the 4th QT. Ganes 4 & 5 were entertaining. And competitive for a significant amount of time. Even last night, even though CLV led wore to wire had moments. When teams are this good sometimes they impose their will on the other. But I agree, a tie game in the final 3-4 minutes would be nice and we haven't had that yet.,
You don't sound convinced.

Reactions: cleanwave
maxresdefault.jpg

Draymond Green played out of his mind, one assist away from a triple - double. He only took 15 shots. Kyrie played terrific and made the clutch shot of the game. Nothing needs to be said about LBJ, he's simply a monster and second best ever in my opinion. Curry is a great player but came up small.

Reactions: Burrs5
That has to be the best comeback for a series in nba history? What else is up there.

At one point in the 2nd half I was thinking curry was locking up his hall of fame selection today, and was working on where he fit in with the all time great. His last 5 minutes tonight we're a step back.

LeBron is certainly unlikeable, but he did go back home after selling out and demanding better teammates, so now he is less unlikeable than he was while in miami

what the f is irving doing driving into no play, 1 on 3, with 20 seconds left, up 3?

love did a good job switched on to curry in a big spot. had to guard him twice i think

MVP Curry throwing up multiple bricks with game on line. Bad game deciding game 7 for him

Pretty cool that LeBron delivers Cleveland a major sports title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT