ADVERTISEMENT

Obama proposes war................

Never learn…

Pull everybody out and let the Saudis handle it. Ironically, their heads are next on the sharia "chopping" block next.

And if they fail?

Gr8, bunch of instigating wahabi basterds, if you ask me.

(did I nail it?)

Saudis are most likely funding them, so not sure how eager they are to fight the people fighting their enemies. IS spreading rather rapidly though - into Libya and probably Egypt already. But agree in premise - send the locals planes and guns. Their fighters with our stuff sounds good to me . Ukraine too.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:

...our stuff...
They've got plenty of dough, let 'em buy it.

Get out of the way and let it all go to shit.

Strategic "neglect".

And if somehow some radical muslim empire emerges, it would be elementary to trick the Chinese into an anti-jihadi conflict.

Let them have a turn. They've got plenty of dough, too.

And if you're worried about the "poor innocent people", go to Africa. Plenty of saving to do there.

e

This post was edited on 2/11 12:26 PM by spg109876ers

Of course - I know this - Lockheed and MD are big fans of Jordan and SA.. Huge fans .

Someone explain to me how you go to war against an "idea?"

What is the military solution to battling someone's fundamental islamic thoughts? Because it's obvious after 14 years, we never figured it out in Afghanistan.

ISIS is essentially the Qataris doing what Bin Laden offered to the Saudis back in 1991 when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Exept it got out of hand. The Qataris need Assad out of power in Syria so they can build their natural gas pipeline to the Mediterranean Sea. Once that happens, Russia is screwed and Europe buys Nat Gas from Arabs instead of Russians.

Originally posted by kjbert:

ISIS is essentially the Qataris doing what Bin Laden offered to the Saudis back in 1991 when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Exept it got out of hand. The Qataris need Assad out of power in Syria so they can build their natural gas pipeline to the Mediterranean Sea. Once that happens, Russia is screwed and Europe buys Nat Gas from Arabs instead of Russians.
Bam! FoyeEffect-style! To the point, and devastating.

Qatar are some smooth evil bastards. Their witches brew of terrorists needs to stop stirring.

And aren't they using slave labor to build the World Cup venues??

Anyone notice how SA has executed some of their 'prisoners' lately and for the crimes they were executed ? With 'allies' like there who needs allies ?

They use public executions to intimidate the population.

Originally posted by tjc3844:
They use public executions to intimidate the population.
So how are they different than IS? They beheaded over 80 people in 2014 - seems like a lot more than IS.

This post was edited on 2/11 8:59 PM by Ninetynine5.0

Beheading journalists and aid workers > beheading criminals as part of justice system.

Originally posted by Doctor_Van:
Beheading journalists and aid workers > beheading criminals as part of justice system.
ahh, I see. Such high crimes such as adultery, blasphemy and witchcraft?

Gr8 thread all around. I could have sworn Qatar lost the 2022 World Cup due to a terror funding report but apparently in November FIFA said that wouldn't be happening. Carry on...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT