nardibynature2

All VUSports.com Team
Feb 10, 2016
Things I love to see in the office.

• People clipping their nails at their desk
  • Guys who brush their teeth at lunch
  • The guy who brings in tupperware so he can bring home leftovers for dinner
  • n bring in Bringing in dogs

The brushing your teeth on the middle of the day thing weird a me out the most. I'm pretty sure even the American Dental Association thinks that's overkill.

I have a bottle of mouthwash at my desk, thats about it. brushing is overkill IMO

at a startup company now working out of a WeWork, i can honestly say that I have now seen it all. people clipping nails, dogs in the office (I support it though being a dog lover), teeth brushing, etc. But the best thus far has been people peeing at the urinal and stepping backwards mid pee to see how far back they can get while still peeing in the urinal. I wish I was kidding about this one. But the daily puddle by a urinal is proof this wasn't just a one time sighting.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
at a startup company now working out of a WeWork, i can honestly say that I have now seen it all. people clipping nails, dogs in the office (I support it though being a dog lover), teeth brushing, etc. But the best thus far has been people peeing at the urinal and stepping backwards mid pee to see how far back they can get while still peeing in the urinal. I wish I was kidding about this one. But the daily puddle by a urinal is proof this wasn't just a one time sighting.
I started laughing out loud at my desk at the last one.

I mean, I brush and floss in my bathroom. Are you saying people do it right at their desks?

If you have one in the chamber its coming out while pissing. You're probably the same guy who folds up alittle piece of paper towel to take with him to the urinal to dab the end of his dick instead of shaking it.

i agree with this. i fart while peeing probably 60-70% of the time. its just natural to release the pee and clear the gas at the same time.

People who have person conversations loud enough for anyone to hear. This woman near me fights with her husband on the phone everyday and then complains about him to her co-workers. It's f*cking intolerable. I know her whole life story.

Reactions: Chimpat
As long as folks use the bathroom to brush their teeth, then I have no issue with it. One thing that used to piss me off was when people would pour themselves coffee while the pot was still brewing (with a drip coffeemaker). Screws up the entire pot doing that. Hand in hand with this complaint was folks who would short pour themselves a cup, and leave 2 oz behind in the pot so they didn't have to make the next pot of coffee.

Yesterday morning I was at work taking a dump (in the handicap stall obviously). A gentleman went into the stall next to me and finished up before I did. He flushed and then started fidgeting with the door to his stall in an effort to exit. For whatever reason, he was unable to get out. I assumed it was some doddering, elderly client, but then the head of my department, muttered, "I guess I'm crawling out!"

So.........wouldn't you physically try to put your shoulder into the door to open it before sliding on the filthy ground of a public bathroom?

Reactions: reelbigfish6
if you take your shoes off at work and walk around, you are a psychopath
1035x689-20140527-robertmorse-x1800-1401225528.jpg

Over here

Slurping coffee guy..i get it, sometimes you have to slurp alittle when its hot, not that entire cup of coffee.

Had these two fat black women who used to roam the halls talking on their cell phones, not to each other, shoulder to shoulder. My buddy called them the williams wall after the two DT's on the Vikings a few years back, there was just no way around them.

we hired a kid in the office who has a learning disability of some sort, so he's not quite operating at a normal social level. he does menial stuff around the office type of thing. well, if you're alone in one of the stalls and he comes in, he'll knock on the wall or door and say "hello" until you respond. you have no choice but to respond, otherwise, he'll get more persistent and frustrated you don't react to him. once you do, he'll get down to business at the urinal and continue to chat you up until he finishes up. only if there's one person in a stall and he's going number one. if there's more than one or he's going into a stall, nothing happens.

Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
Interned at IBM and they had a cafeteria worker who had alittle rainman in her. She couldn't remember names but knew everyone's birthdays and would say alittle rhyme with the date when she saw you....10-19 on the scene, 10-22 me and you. When it was your birthday the staff let her give you a $5 cafeteria voucher.

I worked for WW until this year. The behavior of people was just unreal. There were notorious "sleepers" in some location who would sleep for 4-5 hours in lounge areas in the middle of the day, shoes off

Had these two fat black women who used to roam the halls talking on their cell phones, not to each other, shoulder to shoulder. My buddy called them the williams wall after the two DT's on the Vikings a few years back, there was just no way around them.

Racist.

we hired a kid in the office who has a learning disability of some sort, so he's not quite operating at a normal social level. he does menial stuff around the office type of thing. well, if you're alone in one of the stalls and he comes in, he'll knock on the wall or door and say "hello" until you respond. you have no choice but to respond, otherwise, he'll get more persistent and frustrated you don't react to him. once you do, he'll get down to business at the urinal and continue to chat you up until he finishes up. only if there's one person in a stall and he's going number one. if there's more than one or he's going into a stall, nothing happens.

Sounds like an Aspie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT