ADVERTISEMENT

Office Habits

The office habits of some of my coworkers was half the reason i quit my job.

Burping at the desk.
Eating with your mouth open.
Baby talking to your children on personal calls.
Yawning out loud.
Telling me how tired you are.

Down these parts you aren't supposed to put toilet paper in the toilet (I boycott this custom btw).

Instead, there are waste baskets besides all toilets for you to dispose of your TP. So right next to where you poo/piss is a basket full of soiled TP. Kinda nasty.

Making it even nastier is sometimes the shitter throws the soiled TP into the basket soiled-side-up. In other words, while I'm pissing there is a disgusting shit-stained hunk of TP staring up at me.

Why these people couldn't dispose of the TP soiled-side-down always perplexed me.

i agree with this. i fart while peeing probably 60-70% of the time. its just natural to release the pee and clear the gas at the same time.

I understand that, but why not just go into a stall, sit down, and try to kill 2 birds? At the very least you'll clear the chamber of gas. Best case you fire off a missle. All while emptying the bladder.

I'll never understand why any man would use a urinal. I've never used one in my life.

If I have the tiniest bit of nail showing past the bed, I'll compulsively bite it until it's gone, usually to the point of bleeding. I need to clip constantly or I can't help myself.

Reactions: NickleDimer
we hired a kid in the office who has a learning disability of some sort, so he's not quite operating at a normal social level. he does menial stuff around the office type of thing. well, if you're alone in one of the stalls and he comes in, he'll knock on the wall or door and say "hello" until you respond. you have no choice but to respond, otherwise, he'll get more persistent and frustrated you don't react to him. once you do, he'll get down to business at the urinal and continue to chat you up until he finishes up. only if there's one person in a stall and he's going number one. if there's more than one or he's going into a stall, nothing happens.

Mendel Doug?

People wearing open toed shoes in the office...no one wants to smell your foot odors.

We have an intern that wears beats headphones all day...when I talk to him he doesn't take them off and just yells in response. We then have to tell him to take his headphones off and use an inside voice like a child.

Ditto on the curry and fish smells for those using the microwave. Gross.

Reactions: Chimpat
A common problem here is for a cleaning lady to just walk into the bathroom while my I'm taking a leak at the urinal. Instead of exiting the room, she just continues to go about her business.

A common problem here is for a cleaning lady to just walk into the bathroom while my I'm taking a leak at the urinal. Instead of exiting the room, she just continues to go about her business.

Don't see the problem here......even if she comes over to check out your junk........me personally, I'd be proud.......:cool:

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Was in the can this morning and a guy was ripping a wet sh!t. It went through several phases with unbelievably loud farting. Really disgusting and I couldn't concentrate on my WSJ article.

a guy in my office literally has the tax code sprawled out on the ground while he is taking a dump. It's the only thing he reads in the bathroom.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
We have an intern that wears beats headphones all day...when I talk to him he doesn't take them off and just yells in response. We then have to tell him to take his headphones off and use an inside voice like a child.

You should box his ears when he does that. He'd think twice about continuing to wear those headphones.

Reactions: TheJoker203
I understand that, but why not just go into a stall, sit down, and try to kill 2 birds? At the very least you'll clear the chamber of gas. Best case you fire off a missle. All while emptying the bladder.

I'll never understand why any man would use a urinal. I've never used one in my life.

i call bullshit on never having used a urinal. Also i judge guys who go into a stall to pee, are you that self conscious of your 2 inches of dangling fury being seen by wandering eyes? do you sit and pee all the time?

I'm currently on a weekend trip with a girl. Every time i have to take a shit i leave the hotel room and go downstairs to the lobby. Ive done it like ten times in the past three days. I just leave the room, come back and dont even acknowledge why i left.

i call bullshit on never having used a urinal. Also i judge guys who go into a stall to pee, are you that self conscious of your 2 inches of dangling fury being seen by wandering eyes? do you sit and pee all the time?

I find it awkward & extremely uncomfortable when I'm standing at the urinal and someone I know comes in and stands right next to me. Hate it.

I prefer the privacy of a stall. I don't like seeing someone else when I go.

There's this guy in my office that listens to Bruce Springsteen while eating a carton of strawberries for lunch. That really grinds my gears. Claims to have invented Facebook before Gobbelstein from Harvard, too. Pretty sure he's mentally challenged.

I see what you did there. Well done.

th

I hate when a coworker's child visits the office and I have to give them the whole court mandated speech. You'd think they'd just let me go home for the day

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
Farting in the bathroom is not that bad.

I share an office with a guy who farts out loud at his desk, chews with his mouth open, slurps his coffee, burps out loud, yawns out loud, and doesn't know how to turn the volume down on his blackberry, so every time he gets an email it notifies him.

Oh, and he was hospitalized for a week around Christmas with hemorrhoids and has bouts with gout, both of which he has no problems speaking about. For a while before his hospital trip, you would hear him in the crapper saying stuff like "Oh my God" as his ass was on fire.

I will take bad bathroom behavior any day of the week...

Farting in the bathroom is not that bad.

I share an office with a guy who farts out loud at his desk, chews with his mouth open, slurps his coffee, burps out loud, yawns out loud, and doesn't know how to turn the volume down on his blackberry, so every time he gets an email it notifies him.

Oh, and he was hospitalized for a week around Christmas with hemorrhoids and has bouts with gout, both of which he has no problems speaking about. For a while before his hospital trip, you would hear him in the crapper saying stuff like "Oh my God" as his ass was on fire.

I will take bad bathroom behavior any day of the week...

You share an office with JoeMerc?

after years of office dwelling we are moving in with one of the companies we acquired 2 years ago and going open floor plan. no one outside of like 4 top executives has an office. I expect to hate everyone within 2 weeks.

A secretary who sits near my office just handed me two coupons for Friendly's. When I tried to nicely decline, she insisted that I take them. I asked, "Is there even a Friendly's downtown?"

She responded, "I don't think so."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT