ADVERTISEMENT

PA Primary

KMIL, for the sake of accuracy there has been over 2 million more votes cast in GOP primaries this election cycle and Dem turnover is down almost 20% across the board.

. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...5-million-nearly-20-percent-2016-versus-2008/

For the sake of even more accuracy, Hillary has received 2 million more votes than Trump. The big difference appears to be that the GOP primaries have generated more votes for the challengers to Trump (~14mil) compared to the challengers to Clinton (~9mil).

Right, because only 2 people are in the dem primary. Much more enthusiasm on gop side.

Too many people in the "IDK NOT TRUMO THO" crowd. I was pro-trumo until he defended that child molestor jopa. Looks like my only options are HRC and JW. Won't be a hard decision.

Right, because only 2 people are in the dem primary. Much more enthusiasm on gop side.

Don't confuse fear of a Trump presidency with enthusiasm...since more Republicans have voted against Trump than for him. Are people enthusiastic about Hillary 4 Prez? No...certainly not compared to Obama (and a younger Hillary) in 2008. But people are more afraid of a Trump presidency than a Hillary one. I see what the new GOP talking point will be though. You will push hard that Dems will stay home rather than vote for Hillary, as represented by the lower DEM primary turnout. I really doubt that will happen. Too much emotion involved with this race, and the fear of a Trump presidency will get many people to vote just so that doesn't happen.

Whatever you say. You didn't even get your initial point correct. There is no enthusiasm for hillary. She's losing in a dem primary to a guy who isn't even a democrat.

Don't confuse fear of a Trump presidency with enthusiasm...since more Republicans have voted against Trump than for him. Are people enthusiastic about Hillary 4 Prez? No...certainly not compared to Obama (and a younger Hillary) in 2008. But people are more afraid of a Trump presidency than a Hillary one. I see what the new GOP talking point will be though. You will push hard that Dems will stay home rather than vote for Hillary, as represented by the lower DEM primary turnout. I really doubt that will happen. Too much emotion involved with this race, and the fear of a Trump presidency will get many people to vote just so that doesn't happen.

The reverse is also true. There is a lot of dislike out there for Hillary which will motivate many to vote against her. I felt the Bern and will also vote for Trump, not so much because I support those candidates, but because I am strongly opposed to Hillary.

If the Trump supporters are coming out in droves to vote for him over Lyin' Ted, there is no doubt in my mind that they will do so to vote for him over Crooked Hillary.

This will all come down to voter turnout.

As a "side note," the Democratic Party machine did a nice job of swooping in and buying the nomination for "Katie" McGinty over Sestak who thumbed his nose at them, so I am sure that they will be out in full force in the fall. McGinty is a political hack who reinvented herself as "Katie" about a year ago after being known as Kathleen when she was PA's environmental secretary. She was handpicked by Eddie Rendell and Tommy Wolf to take down Pat Toomey. She came in FIFTH PLACE out of FIVE candidates just last year in the Democratic primary for PA governor. Yes, that's dead last.

She then served as Tommy Wolf's chief of staff for literally about 3-4 months before announcing her run for Senate which I am sure was planned months if not years in advance. Look for her to join Hillary at the podium, shamelessly playing the "woman card."

I also expect to see Joey Biden making appearances in Scranton, reminiscing and walking down memory lane. Funny how he never sets foot there unless it happens to be an election year, and he never mentions that he hasn't lived there since 1952 ("literally").

Last edited:
If the Trump supporters are coming out in droves to vote for him over Lyin' Ted, there is no doubt in my mind that they will do so to vote for him over Crooked Hillary.

There has been 2 million more droves for Hillary.

For the sake of even more accuracy, Hillary has received 2 million more votes than Trump. The big difference appears to be that the GOP primaries have generated more votes for the challengers to Trump (~14mil) compared to the challengers to Clinton (~9mil).
Get off the board if you cannot say their names right.

There has been 2 million more droves for Hillary.

So what? Trump continues to draw "yuuuge" crowds.

West Chester: 3,500 people inside, 4,500 couldn't get in at West Chester University. Sold out.

Wilkes-Barre: 10,000 people inside, 6,000 couldn't get in at Mohegan Sun Arena. Sold out. And Wilkes-Barre is far from a Republican stronghold.

If these people show up at the voting booth, Hillary could be in big trouble.

Last edited:
Should be good theater. Trumo's un-PC zingers and fake non-establishment standing has been the GoP's best chance against a coronation all along.

Yep. He is already saying that Hillary is "playing the woman card."

Which of course she is. But no one else has the balls to say that.

Get your popcorn ready.

Did they show up yesterday to vote when Hillary attracted more voters? Maybe they just like to watch trainwrecks in action.

They couldn't vote against Hillary yesterday.

I only had that opportunity because I never bothered to change my registration to Independent or Republican. But registered Republicans couldn't vote against her.

There was a surprising amount of support for fat unfunded John Fetterman in the PA senate dem primary. Sign that the PA dem establishment machine is unraveling? Or did people in Allegheny county think he was an ex-Stiller?

Should be good theater. Trumo's un-PC zingers and fake non-establishment standing has been the GoP's best chance against a coronation all along.
You can really tell when people are getting fired up when poster's can't give the candidates names right.

Whatever you say. You didn't even get your initial point correct. There is no enthusiasm for hillary. She's losing in a dem primary to a guy who isn't even a democrat.

Wait, Hillary's losing to Bernie? Bernie is ahead? I haven't paid attention much. Seems like following baseball in Mid May. Surprised to hear she's behind. Thought she'd be a lock or indicted. Her Vegas odds must be getting killed and full marks to the ones who got the odds against her primary win months ago when she was the overwhelming favorite.

Wait, Hillary's losing to Bernie? Bernie is ahead? I haven't paid attention much. Seems like following baseball in Mid May. Surprised to hear she's behind. Thought she'd be a lock or indicted. Her Vegas odds must be getting killed and full marks to the ones who got the odds against her primary win months ago when she was the overwhelming favorite.

I believe someone recently took a class in TJC-level math, or should we say Ball "Alt" level math. I guess either applies.

To be fair - if you don't count the super delegates, the race is a lot closer than it appears. Last night was YUGE for Hildawg, but its still 1632-1299 even after last night.

There was a surprising amount of support for fat unfunded John Fetterman in the PA senate dem primary. Sign that the PA dem establishment machine is unraveling? Or did people in Allegheny county think he was an ex-Stiller?

I know, right?

Over 250k votes? Wow.

We need FullMarx to weigh in here.

Fetterman is out of the bernie sanders mold. He fights for the little guy.

Yep. He is already saying that Hillary is "playing the woman card."

Which of course she is. But no one else has the balls to say that.

Get your popcorn ready.

Would have loved if this were 2008 and he said Obama was playing the black card. Which he was.

Update:

The Bern campaign laying off 100s of workers.

Trumo picks up an additional 33 delegates from PA. Now only needs 48% of the remaining delegates to secure nomination.

Just caught some of Lyin' Cruz introduce Florina as running mate. Desperate move.

Update:

The Bern campaign laying off 100s of workers.

Trumo picks up an additional 33 delegates from PA. Now only needs 48% of the remaining delegates to secure nomination.

Just caught some of Lyin' Cruz introduce Florina as running mate. Desperate move.

Very adp like - get lit up like a tree in December and then declare victory. Can't make it up

Right on cue .. At least your consistent.

#rubiowillwin. #trumphasnoshot #hillaryidictememt #hillarylosingtobernie . Gonna start calling you Teddyadp after Lyin Teddy Cruz who's also been as wrong about everything as you. Almost

Right on cue .. At least your consistent.

#rubiowillwin. #trumphasnoshot #hillaryidictememt #hillarylosingtobernie . Gonna start calling you Teddyadp after Lyin Teddy Cruz who's also been as wrong about everything as you. Almost

God, it feels good to not be on the other end of this, ha ha

#DmildominatingADP
#ADPclaimshe'swinningnotsurehow

Oh yea, who's Rubio?

Dmil has lost his fastball. This saddens me. Too many games the past 4 years. I'm going to go back to basking in all the winning.

What has A99 been wrong about, that you've been right about? Seems to me that you had little marco going the distance and HRC losing to Bernie. Not a stellar track record.

What has A99 been wrong about, that you've been right about? Seems to me that you had little marco going the distance and HRC losing to Bernie. Not a stellar track record.
This country needs Mitt. Mitt is a God like candidate compared to the slop running this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT