ADVERTISEMENT

Parking on Saturday.....

Mainliner II

VUSports.com Legend
Apr 25, 2006
Will there be any special or restricted parking on Sat......since I don't have reserved parking, usually park on Lancaster across from the Field House. I assume there will be a fee for parking, right? And assume you will be able to stay there for the football game......anything else we need to know?

I assume that parking for the basketball game will be the same as for any other basketball game except that there might be a fee. A problem coukd occur if a number of Liberty fans were to decide to park early for the football game. I wonder where they'll park their buses.

Parking on Sat is going to be a real bitch. However that is the price Cats must pay for being top hoops and football programs.
Hang in their Nova fans. BTW the football club will have a super tailgate in Pike Lot starting at 12;30.Tv, heaters etc.

Anywhere to find details on this tailgate? Can anyone go? Price? Really a TV for the Holy War? Was planning to watch at a local bar there and head to football game, but tailgate sounds intriguing.

Try the Alumni office . All welcome. Pike lot starting at 12:30.

Yes there will be live TV for the Holy War at the tailgate. The Footbal Club is hosting. Tailgate admission is $20 fod and drink will be supplied. The Franklins will stop by after the hoops game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT