ADVERTISEMENT

Place your bets...which A list Hollywood star has HIV?

One of the reports said that he is also well known to use both drugs and hookers. I would think that knocks Clooney out. It has to be Charlie Sheen.

Reactions: kjbert
Wait. This dude's known for years, but continues to plow? Shouldn't one of the people that know come forward?

This is worse than the original Bilal Benn to Niagara thread.

Worst violation in nearly a decade.

There is no excuse to knowingly expose people unknowingly to HIV. HOWEVER

1. HIV is more like diabetes than a death sentence - the meds available allow people to live long and relatively healthy lives

2. HIV will have a cure (ala Hep-C) in the next ~10 years

There is no excuse to knowingly expose people unknowingly to HIV. HOWEVER

1. HIV is more like diabetes than a death sentence - the meds available allow people to live long and relatively healthy lives
Maybe someone like SPG can back me up on this, but I think that the HIV virus genetically mutates so easily that if you forget to take the cocktail for a period even as short as a few days, it can become drug resistant.

Maybe someone like SPG can back me up on this, but I think that the HIV virus genetically mutates so easily that if you forget to take the cocktail for a period even as short as a few days, it can become drug resistant.
No doubt that compliance on HIV meds is VERY important. Not sure it becomes drug resistant, but HIV patients need to essentially have 95% compliance of their meds. Lots of pharmacies out there with the key focus of compliance for these patients. Challenge becomes that most new HIV positive cases are from drug abusers who don't necessarily have the wherewithal to stay compliant

As long as you stay on your meds aids is no longer a death sentence. Obviously, exceptions to everything but that's generally true. Coninfection or comorbidities is a bigger issue but we now have a cure for hep c as well.

100% chance this is some no-name third tier actor or some guy who was an extra in a few movies. Just frothing up the masses to turn up pageviews because when they release the name the majority of people are going to pull a "who?".

James Franco seems to be the guy that the interweb is targeting.

I saw a list of who it's not. Franco is on there. As were Farrell, Murphy, and every other actor I could think of. Also, what constitutes being considered an "A-lister"? Farrell? This list I saw had Tom Green on it.

Must be and actor who is a) not white and b) uncircumcised. Because we all know if you're white and circumcised you cannot get AIDS

100% chance this is some no-name third tier actor or some guy who was an extra in a few movies. Just frothing up the masses to turn up pageviews because when they release the name the majority of people are going to pull a "who?".
Peter North?

Charlie Sheen is a big name, but would anyone really include him in the "A-List" anymore?

He's in the "A-List" in the same way that Donald Trump is. As a sideshow act.

This whole thing really got de-emphasized with the whole Paris thing, huh? Reminds me of when the major story in the country was whether some 14 year old kid faked his birth certificate to pitch in the little league world series, and then 9/11 happened. What was his name? Danny Almante?

This whole thing really got de-emphasized with the whole Paris thing, huh? Reminds me of when the major story in the country was whether some 14 year old kid faked his birth certificate to pitch in the little league world series, and then 9/11 happened. What was his name? Danny Almante?
The Bronx will Never Forget!

Gary Condit completely disagrees

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT