ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Jeter Yankees

Arod needs to go.

Only room for one over the hill power hitter who can't field anymore (Beltran)

Up 5-3 in the bottom of the 7th, rolling out the first leg of No Runs DMC. Looks like a 4 game sweep of Oakland, and now only a half game below .500.

Anyone sitting on the couch posting on VUSports right now should turn on this game and watch this bullpen.

Reactions: kjbert
A-Rod update: Targeting Tuesday against the Jays for a return.

Tanaka getting healthier and seems to be pitching a little better.

Refsnyder called up and hit a nice double but I guess he'll get sent back down when A-Rod comes back.

Starting to rolllllll

Also, MLB.com has been doing a cool feature for the 75th anniversary of DiMaggio's hit streak. Every day they post a recap of each game in order.

Game7_May21_DiMaggio_1280x720_9pzo59h4_u443hlo4.jpg
Goddamn, I love a good boxscore.

With Toronto and Tampa both losing yesterday, and the Yankees having the day off, they've now jumped to third in the division. 5.5 games back of both Baltimore and Boston.

3 game set against Toronto starting tonight in the Bronx. Eovaldi v. Dickey.

Yankees suck and they are still around .500, never realized how bad some of these teams who can't win 70 games over the years were.

As a diehard Yankee fan, hovering around .500 is basically what I was expecting.

The bullpen is going to bully them to some wins, that's just the way it goes. On the other hand, the Outfield is old as hell and Brett Gardner's annual second half slide started early this year.

As a diehard Yankee fan, hovering around .500 is basically what I was expecting.

The bullpen is going to bully them to some wins, that's just the way it goes. On the other hand, the Outfield is old as hell and Brett Gardner's annual second half slide started early this year.
and Tex's porcelain doll routine

Reactions: TheJoker203
Didn't bother making the drive up to BAL this weekend. Shows how far the NYY have fallen. Nearly got swept after leading all 3 games heading into the late innings. A half-step up from the basement and the Oscar Azocars of 2016 are not even here yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT