ADVERTISEMENT

Rowing Machine

How often, and under what circumstances, do you have occasion to discuss such mundane topics with your kid's bus driver?

His kid's bus driver works Saturdays at the local mom & pop hardware store. Dmil talks to him when he's getting the blades of his privacy hedge trimmer sharpened.

His kid's bus driver works Saturdays at the local mom & pop hardware store. Dmil talks to him when he's getting the blades of his privacy hedge trimmer sharpened.

C'mon burrs - you gotta step it up. I would never use a hardware store to get a high powered hedge trimmer sharpened. Not even by Bob the local guy here. You have to go to your local mower repair shop. Joe and Bernie do a great job locally here. I buy everything there and get it serviced as well. The pick up and drop off feature at no charge is great too. You don't want to be finding a way to put your commercial mower in the back of an SUV. Doesn't work. Btw, if you are thinking about a back pack blower, I recommend going the extra little bit and going with the EBZ8500 by Red Max. You'll be glad you did. You can never have enough power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT