ADVERTISEMENT

Strange Nova Football Play

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
A field goal. Yes a field goal. Against the wind as well. 39 yds Cats lead 10 - 0 End of first quarter.

Last edited:
saw that and was shocked! Nice to not have the defense on the field the entire 1st half. Offense with good long drives. Defense should be fresh in 2nd half. Zach looks in sync today

UA scrambled to try and get a last second FG but were flagged for false start since everyone wasn't set, negating a good kick, and the Nova D comes up big to end the half up 10-0.

saw that and was shocked! Nice to not have the defense on the field the entire 1st half. Offense with good long drives. Defense should be fresh in 2nd half. Zach looks in sync today
Is Albany a bad team or what. Frigin' Maine beat them last week 39-7.

I think both teams only had 3 possessions in the first half. That's unheard of.

Reactions: brill
Gattuso with another classless demonstration at halftime. Replays clearly show Albany was not set and he berates the refs mercilessly walking off the field.

Is Albany a bad team or what. Frigin' Maine beat them last week 39-7.

I think both teams only had 3 possessions in the first half. That's unheard of.
I am going to wait before I call Albany a really bad team. They got inside our 5 yard line twice but could not score. First time a fumble, second time a good FG was wiped out by a penalty. Cats have a very lucky 10 0 half time lead.

rhode island and albany should be the bottom 2 teams. After today I feel good about a win against Rhode Island. Not sure how many more though. Richmond, JMU very tough. Towson won't be easy on the road. Maine should be but you never know. Would be a decent ending if we go 6-5 considering the loss of JR

ZB looked good out there today. He did a bit of running & his throwing was really on point. By the 4th quarter they put in a few freshmen. The other QB & Aaron Forbes barrelled through their defense.. Javon White was a beast today.. McCurry had an awesome game as well. I don't believe he played last week.... Also it was freezing out there..Both times we've played them I froze my behind off. Lol

Its ironic to see a coach from Linebacker U fielding a team with no linebackers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT