ADVERTISEMENT

TempurPedic

LizReed

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Aug 29, 2001
Could've purchased a small island for what the wife and I just dropped on one of these things. Anyone have one? I'm excited for the delivery next week.

postscript: post about how much to tip delivery guys to follow next week.

I've always wondered if the experience of relations would be diminished with a non-spring mattress.

Originally posted by TheFoyeEffect:
I've always wondered if the experience of relations would be diminished with a non-spring mattress.
must be a spring mattresses, always in the missionary position. Lights off.

I have a sealy or serta style foam bed and saved myself a few grand in the process. It still wasn't cheap though.

I do not regret it one bit.

i have had mine for about 12 years

love it

i have trouble sleeping when i travel. love to come back to my own bed.

Hope you have a good supply of wine, bowling balls and eggs to impress your friends.

Originally posted by KarlHungus02:
Hope you have a good supply of wine, bowling balls and eggs to impress your friends.
Don't know what this means, but I'm intrigued. I like all 3 of these things.

Originally posted by LizReed:
Originally posted by KarlHungus02:
Don't know what this means, but I'm intrigued. I like all 3 of these things.

Wine

I will absolutely be doing that. Probably shoot off some guns while I'm at it.

Apparently you can throw an egg fastball at it and it won't break.

Let us know how you like it.

Never figured you for the high maintenance type LR. What is wrong with a normal mattress? I can fall asleep on a bed of rocks.

I can sleep anywhere, too. Just don't like waking up with a sore back. Current mattress sags like a hammock. We decided to go all-in.

Liz…wait a month before introducing midgets and electronic toys.

Bought a Casper mattress a couple of months back and love it. Think it was like 800/850. Pretty interesting business model. No show room, and only one model. 100 day money back guarantee where they would pick up the return for free no questions asked- took the bait and never looked back

Who was the mattress salesman on BW? Had all the details on the outrageous markups and how to negotiate for one, etc.

Just recently purchased a Serta iComfort foam...never thought I would be a fan of Memory Foam but the thing has been great so far

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT