ADVERTISEMENT

this one is on Talley

qwe005

Diaper Dandy
Oct 2, 2009
Poor defense in the secondary. Horrible play call on 3rd down for the final drive. Why doesn't he have a real kicker?

For the amount of money villanova spends on football, and considering that there are only about a dozen division 2 teams that actually try, is it fair to say Talley is a bit of an underachiever? Think about it.

This post was edited on 12/14 11:24 PM by ericw

No. That is not a valid excuse. Our QB was very good today. He hit the open receivers and rushed when available.

The biggest play of the game was the personal foul penalty by Harmon in the early 2nd quarter drive that changed the drive from 3rd and 16 to a touchdown opportunity. How does talley's have punks like that in the team? Completely undisciplined and unacceptable. How come Talley didn't have this punk aware that you don't hit guys for the fun of it when you are about to stop a scoring drive? That was horrible.

The play call in the final 3rd down of the game was as bad as the horrible play call at the end of the syracuse game. Who is the offensive coordinator making these calls?

Also, you have to just laugh at the delay of game right before the kick.

I thought you said you weren't watching Ball? Yeah true to your words. Liar

Once again you prove that you have no clue about Villanova football.

I woke up this morning and watched. I wanted to see what all the hype was about when it comes to villanova's most expensive athletic priority. I wanted to see the rabid fans and community support that is using up so much precious athletic resources to the detriment of the much needed pavilion renovation and the lack of full funding for soccer and lacross.

What I saw was an empty stadium, a punk player whose personal foul may have cost the team the game, the worst place kicking I have ever seen, and a coach who was pulling his best rex Ryan.

How in earth have we made this our #1 athletic program? How has basketball taken a back seat to this garbage?

Originally posted by VU82:
Once again you prove that you have no clue about Villanova football.
I may not know enough about villanova football to know what the company line is that the lemmings are supposed to follow.

But i did watch the game today and my observations are legitimate. It is a bad product, a poorly coached team, and it is not worth the harm it does to the rest of the athletic program.

Time me for a new common sense approach to villanova athletics. No more letting georgetown and marquette outspend villanova basketball by 50%. No more annual basketball operating budget in the bottom half of our conference and outside the top 40 nationally. No more hurting other sports for this nonsense.

So, by watching ONE game where the best player in the country in FCS is not playing deems it a bad product. It just proves that you have no clue and you are an embarrassment to call yourself a Villanova alumni by constantly being a pain just for the sake of being a pain. You really are a prize.

He's not an alumnus. He's a tool. Need to find a hobby Ball. get a clue. ANd yes I was right. You did watch the game. If it's so pathetic why did you watch? Answer that. You watched b/c you are a hater and wanted to come on and be the pest that you are. Do you truly realize no one wants your comments on here? You starve for attention. No different than a Paris Hilton or a Kim Kardashian. No life and starve for attention. sad existence actually

I answered why I watched the game. I wanted to see what they hype was all about. I wanted to see why this football product was so important that we are shorting our basketball funding. I wanted to see why we were not going to get a renovation of the pavilion because we are dumping all our money in football.

I came away thinking m,ore than ever that we must slash football spending immediately and re-allocate those funds to sports that compete at the highest level, as well as making sure that basketball gets every penny it needs.

you are Eddie murphy funny Ball. Nobody on here believes a damn word you say. act like a buffoon. The best way to deal with tools is not respond. Anyone who gets banned but then comes back is a complete tool. Don't take the hint.

For those that went, great effort by these kids. So proud! sad seeing Sarnese end with an injury and not come back out. That hurt our defense on that last drive. Next year we have JR to look forward to again. I'll be at many of the games and look forward to it

How can this man refer to our student athletes as punks and not be permanently banned.

Thank you Wildcats- you were fun to watch and I loved your heart- Sad to see your season end for you. Always behind you!!!!

Originally posted by truffy:

How can this man refer to our student athletes as punks and not be permanently banned.
What is the proper way to refer to a player who allows his own anger management issues stand in the way of the team's success?

truffy,
good point. post edited - 005 and 009 banned.
I hadn't seen that post earlier because my first reaction is to ignore what he posts on the football board because it is repetitive drivel.

A few years back I used to think it was over the line that opposing fanbases actually tried to reach out to his daddy/boss and tell him what ncaaball/qwe was up to online. However, seeing what he has become in recent years makes me rethink that. Someone like this needs professional help. Regardless of whether it is a joke or not, there is no way a 37/38 yr old man should have the time or inclination to post as often as he does, and the ridiculous theme makes it even more disturbing. He will no doubt call me a racist for using a "Benchwarmerism" that everyone on the free board used when discussing certain threads, but that is just his way of deflecting. Truly a sad individual.

Originally posted by ericw:
truffy,
good point. post edited - 005 and 009 banned.
I hadn't seen that post earlier because my first reaction is to ignore what he posts on the football board because it is repetitive drivel.
Should not have called our student athletes punks, however, he is right on almost everything else. It is sad, but it is also true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT