ADVERTISEMENT

Trumo wins Indiana in a blowout

tomjackleman

All VUSports.com Team
Oct 31, 2015
Teddy Cruise going to go away now?

If Kasich dropped out would anyone notice?

What a D. He takes little kids change that they had raised at their lemonade stand, then drops out the next day.

What a bizarre speech too.

Lyin' Teddy is the worst. The more he talks the more I dislike him. Even he can't believe the words he is speaking.

Bring back Little Marco. Little Marco was a cry baby and professional whiner, but at least you could think that he actually believed the words he was saying.

Lyin' Teddy is the worst. The more he talks the more I dislike him. Even he can't believe the words he is speaking.

Bring back Little Marco. Little Marco was a cry baby and professional whiner, but at least you could think that he actually believed the words he was saying.
That's what I've always hated about Cruz, ball. He's just one big platitude!

Given that Hillary is under federal indictment, this pretty much makes Donald Trump the next POTUS.

Can't wait for Trumo's speech. Got the popcorn ready, along with some Bud Heavy. Guy just oozes class.

Can't wait for Trumo's speech. Got the popcorn ready, along with some Bud Heavy. Guy just oozes class.
I think Trumo will turn his guns on Crooked Hillary now. I wish he'd hurry up. I need to go to sleep.

So who do you think he picks for VP?

I hope he picks a democrat as the ultimate WTF type move.

Carson. He might attract some of those hOpe voters.
Carson doesn't bring a state with him. Twitch Kasich would probably be his best logistical choice. Although, I can't stand Katich the Twitch.

Bernie is going to pick Tulsi Gabbard if he wins, but that isn't very likely at this point.

Oh, so now we want to make America great again?

Ivanka for VP! She will be 35 by election day.
Ivanka as a VP would be glorious. The VP is basically eye candy anyway.

Although, the chance that some nut assassinates Trumo is relatively high. The thought of Ivanka going into the Kremlin to negotiate is a bit worrisome.

Ivanka as a VP would be glorious. The VP is basically eye candy anyway.

Although, the chance that some nut assassinates Trumo is relatively high. The thought of Ivanka going into the Kremlin to negotiate is a bit worrisome.

I'm guessing Ivanka can convince men to do a lot of stuff. I know she has a ton of money but she just pushed out a kid not that long ago and still looks fantastic.

We have the dream match up in place, this will take us all the way to the opening games for defending our NFC.

Kasich drops! It's over!

Trumo picking a running mate next. It's gotta be Kris Kristy right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT