ADVERTISEMENT

Trumo wins Indiana in a blowout

There is a large shipment of Cruz/Fiorina '16 t-shirts on their way to a 3rd world nation as we speak.

Trumo needs to pick a VP far more likable than Christie. Cannot be anyone that offends given his own propensity to do that. Also shouldn't be someone from the central Northeast corridor in my view. Kasich would definitely do the trick if he would sign on for it, and would pretty much guarantee Ohio.

Regardless, watched the Trumo speech last night and started to try and mentally prepare myself to vote for him, though still can't see ever being comfortable with that.

Rice is one of the biggest war mongers around.

Also, check out @TheFoyeEffect Twitter. He's telling the head of the RNC to "suck his dick", saying his changing his party affiliation, blaming working class whites for the country's ills.

Didn't this loser fail out of college?

Reactions: cleanwave
She was my initial choice but not sure she'd take the gig. Would be perfect given her foreign policy chops. However, I can't imagine she would agree after how he treated Jeb.

Trumo is too smart to take any of the Bush poison leftovers. I think it was clear by these primaries that they are all still toxic. I agree she wouldn't take it anyway. VP gig is a bitch spot in most cases, but it's a flat out battered Michael Vick puppy mill dog spot under trumo

Rice is one of the biggest war mongers around.

Also, check out @TheFoyeEffect Twitter. He's telling the head of the RNC to "suck his dick", saying his changing his party affiliation, blaming working class whites for the country's ills.

Didn't this loser fail out of college?

Yeah. In his defense he's depressed because he's such an asshole.

They're going to fall in line - they are already starting to. It's going to be a bit awkward all the way though - and trumo is wise to keep it that way. Just plays to his outsider image. It doesn't hurt him. The established proved one thing and one thing only these last 8 years - that they do not have the ability to get elected for president. trumo the maverick counters that dead in the water status quo that bagged the GoP the last two generals.

The hag is on the other side so what choice do they have? They were #nevertrumo like ten minutes ago, so it should be a good show the next few weeks. By the convention, with a few tips to the old guard like bringing in Rudy, it will be all smiles and riots in Cleveland. You're also going to see trumo pivot hard left on lot of stuff and get to the center, especially on social issues, because he's always been a social lefty. He's going to spoon feed the masses the hard truth, and spin it as respecting everyone's rights. Hillart should be more than beatable, even for this guy.

Reactions: cleanwave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT