ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Defeats Army

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
This win,at home, 22 - 17, allows UConn to equal all of last seasons wins. With luck UConn can win 5 games.

VU (1-1), Ram (1-1), UCONN(2-0), Army (0-2) round robin thankfully ends. The three games I saw on small screen were hard to watch. I'd say Cats show most potential for decent season. Army's sad FB history over last 30 years or so continues.

Last edited:
VU (1-1), Ram (1-1), UCONN(2-0), Army (0-2) round robin thankfully ends. The three games I saw on small screen were hard to watch. I'd say Cats show most potential for decent season. Army's sad FB history over last 30 years or so continues.
Nice start for the Eastern 8 Football Conference, add UMass, JMU, Liberty, and Delaware

Nice start for the Eastern 8 Football Conference, add UMass, JMU, Liberty, and Delaware
Are you saying UMass, already FBS, JMU, Liberty and Delaware are going to upgrade to FBS?

Are you saying UMass, already FBS, JMU, Liberty and Delaware are going to upgrade to FBS?
Only wishful thinking Uncle Ed, only Liberty wants to move up but the Sun Belt and Con USA have no interest due to ideological reasons

Only wishful thinking Uncle Ed, only Liberty wants to move up but the Sun Belt and Con USA have no interest due to ideological reasons
Isn't Costal Carolina moving up to the Sun Belt Conference next season?

Stony Brook is another FCS school to add to the list. Their new AD is from Oregon St. and they have a five year plan to enhance facilities with a move to FBS in mind. Pictures can be found at brook.land facilities

This win,at home, 22 - 17, allows UConn to equal all of last seasons wins. With luck UConn can win 5 games.
UConn plays their first road game Sat @ Missouri Also their first loss.
I know this hurts VU fans but both Army and Navy visit UConn this season. Conference games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT