ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 189

fair point. That being said, having been to many NFL games and a few UFC events, the NFL games have a much more stereotypical low class element. Everyone that surrounded me the other night didn't come close to fitting the NASCAR profile I always see mentioned. Not even close. Nerdy dorks behind me and to the left. Young professional d-bag types in front and to the right.
an NFL game has 70K people there. How many at the fight?

Like16K+ the other night.

MMA/UFC definitely has it's element of d-bag fans. The whole tribal tattoo, Affliction t-shirt crowd are about as annoying as it gets. But, the stereotypical white trash NASCAR crowd is minimal; at least at the events Ive gone to.

Used to work at different sporting events. No crowd is more annoying than the elitist Tennis crowd. Buncha snobby assholes. Wanted to smack many around. Oddly, the golf crowd was very cool

UFC also draws a jersey shore type steroid subculture. Judging on the one time I was at a bar showing a fight, of course

Definitely that element. Like I mentioned, the tribal tattoos...Affliction shirts.... shaved arms...etc. Might be "UFC Fan" next halloween

Like16K+ the other night.

MMA/UFC definitely has it's element of d-bag fans. The whole tribal tattoo, Affliction t-shirt crowd are about as annoying as it gets. But, the stereotypical white trash NASCAR crowd is minimal; at least at the events Ive gone to.

Used to work at different sporting events. No crowd is more annoying than the elitist Tennis crowd. Buncha snobby assholes. Wanted to smack many around. Oddly, the golf crowd was very cool

I've been to the US Open a few times for tennis. Good time each time. Nice, boisterous crowd but you will get that in NYC but I've only gone to the later night sessions when the crowd is likely more diverse. I would imagine the all-England club at Wimbledon is an elitist horror show with tea and crumpets.

Dirty, what tennis events did you work at? Curious.

Cant remember the name. It was in Indianapolis. I think that Tsonga dude won. Maybe it had to do with boring as people from Indy. Buncha smacked asses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT