ADVERTISEMENT

Walk-on From Salesianum

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Hayden Sernyak 6-4, 210, has committed to play football at Nova. He is projected as a tight end.
Bill DiNardo, head coach at Salesianum was quoted in Wilmington News Journal, "I think he's at the tip of the iceberg right now. He's a big kid, and the growth he has shown in the past year has been unbelievable. If he keeps working, I think he's someone who can contribute at the college level." Nova had a very tough RB ,Dick Sernyak in mid 60's. He lives in Wilmington. Came to Nova from Bonner. I wonder if these two Sernyak's are related?

Rich Sernyak played football for Salesianum in the '80s and then played linebacker for Andy Talley at VU. Don't know the relation to Hayden, but seems pretty likely they are father and son.

Rich Sernyak played football for Salesianum in the '80s and then played linebacker for Andy Talley at VU. Don't know the relation to Hayden, but seems pretty likely they are father and son.
trtiplecat Rick Sernyak played 62 - 64, came out of Bonner. Now lives in Wilmington.
Rich Sernyak played from 87 - 90
Now Hayden Sernyak. Could be father, son, grandson. Much like The Gordon family. The Gordons all played the same position QB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT