ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Fantasy Football Brag / Whine

That's noble work you're doing

turturro-velour.png

Over 4.5 sacks. Huge units. not on fan duel

NBN, would it ever be different? HUGE UNITS

I am happily married. You and I will be crushing jager bombs like we do. However, you are buying me at least 3 rounds.

double comma guy may be the single douchiest thing I've ever read on this board. Congrats. Cap tip.
I agree and own it. Shame on me as there no excuse. Total douche bag move. Gdog, I also apologize to you as there is simply no excuse. Please accept my apology for acting like a complete low rent dickhead.

Last edited:
It's amazing that no one has said anything on this thread and I throw down and all of the sudden we have 10 comments in a minute. What is your specific question? I've lost a bunch, I've made a bunch. Last year was probably my best year in 10. Who cares. It's all non verified bullshit. I just enjoy gdog edcucating everyone on fan duel and local gambling. Stop it. All 3 of you who that just showed up. Small Time. Enjoy.

Non-verified bullsh*t? You dont keep track, double comma guy?

Who cares huh? You do. You came out trying to big-time in the first place.
I agree and own it. Shame on me as there no excuse. Total douche bag move. Gdog, I also apologize to you as there is simply no excuse. Please accept my apology for acting like a complete low rent dickhead.

Apologizing? Seriously, Clark? No need for that. I found it amusing. I'm just dissapointed the DoubleCommaGuy handle hasn't emerged on the board yet.

This is new policy. I've been using them for years. When the policy didn't exist. Now that they're growing they're implementing it. I had no reason to look any deeper into it because it's not something I will take them the time to do anyway. Again. When I asked. It didn't exist. Hopefully you can read. When I asked. It didn't exist. Again. One more time for you. When I asked. It didn't exist. It's existed for a whopping 2.5 months. At their discretion.
Hey windbag, can you say it again?

Non-verified bullsh*t? You dont keep track, double comma guy?

Who cares huh? You do. You came out trying to big-time in the first place.

Apologizing? Seriously, Clark? No need for that. I found it amusing. I'm just dissapointed the DoubleCommaGuy handle hasn't emerged on the board yet.
No, I should not have spoken to you in that manner. It wasn't all right even if you didn't care. Totally unacceptable behavior and not my best moment. I owe you an apology, sorry. And no, I don't keep track. I can easily get it but wouldn't share the number anyway. Last year was my best year doing it. However, I've certainly had some bad years. Just like everyone else.

I can attest that adp is a serious, knowledgeable, degenerate gambler. Been like that since I've known him. And apparently, he still is. It's nice to see that some things are eternal.

Reactions: gldendog
Lots of venom in this exchange. Its brought out the worst in our favorite small Italians. You two make up and go back to being insufferable in your own unique non-conflicting ways.

the last time I gambled on sports was on a trip to Vegas when Nova shit the bed vs Drexel and SJUPA covered vs. Louisville. 2005? So my last ten years might be better than Adp.

Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
Super weird thread.

My 2 dumbest friends are the big time gamblers of the group. (small time). They'll dump about $1K into a site and then spend hundreds of hours researching and watching college football until their accounts are empty, then do it all again the next fall. Tremendous waste of time and money especially considering they have families. Gotta balance out the double comma winners somehow I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT