ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Fantasy Football Brag / Whine

Hey Nickels...

tumblr_m5trj6PheK1rpto9ao1_500.gif

Downton Abbey is dreadful. Had a family member try to binge watch it on the main house TV during last Christmas. Had to hide his body in a Marcellus Shale fracking well.

I'm not above it. I've had a fantasy football and baseball team since i had regular INET access. It's more to keep in touch with college pals. I haven't been present for a draft in a couple years. I just think that talking endlessly about it (as everyone from 0-35 feels compelled to do) is shallow and pedantic.

Intuitive enough not to play a f*cking office pool or a 5-team parlay that pays less than half of what it should, champ. What can I say, I'm here to help.

I'm a nice guy. I dont enjoy seeing others get ripped off by the man and by mobsters.

How's that automated program on Draft Kings working out? Is it saving you time entering your lineups? Oh wait, fantasy sports is beneath you. You're so royal.
I tried to stay out of it but you're insufferable....

No automated entries? Right...just like how ticket scalpers manually request tickets from Ticketmaster and get really lucky every time. There are ways to automate the process using the public manual front-end. As a matter of fact, DraftKings even allows it.

DraftKings made a change to its ToS in July that was not taken very well by the DFS community, adding this passage:

“In certain circumstances, the Company may permit the limited use of scripts on the Website. Please contact support@draftkings.com for further details.”
http://www.legalsportsreport.com/28...ders-launches-automation-tool-for-draftkings/

I tried to stay out of it but you're insufferable....

No automated entries? Right...just like how ticket scalpers manually request tickets from Ticketmaster and get really lucky every time. There are ways to automate the process using the public manual front-end. As a matter of fact, DraftKings even allows it.

DraftKings made a change to its ToS in July that was not taken very well by the DFS community, adding this passage:

“In certain circumstances, the Company may permit the limited use of scripts on the Website. Please contact support@draftkings.com for further details.”
http://www.legalsportsreport.com/28...ders-launches-automation-tool-for-draftkings/

They weren't allowed last year on Fan Duel. When I asked. I have no idea if they allow them now. Perhaps they have changed policy this year? Draft Kings "may permit the limited use of scripts"? I don't use Draft Kings. And this is apparently something new they allow at their discretion on a limited basis. Know the facts before you jump all over me.

Is that a picture of the SportsBoss' living room in the background?

They weren't allowed last year on Fan Duel. When I asked. I have no idea if they allow them now. Perhaps they have changed policy this year? Draft Kings "may permit the limited use of scripts"? I don't use Draft Kings. And this is apparently something new they allow at their discretion on a limited basis. Know the facts before you jump all over me.
My comment is based on facts. I even provided them via the link. Fan Duel also allows the use of scripts in limited use cases.

if only you BBN'd a link to an article that covers about every point you have debated in this thread including that....

You've obviously never done those contests. You still have to enter the lineups manually. Which if you're doing hundreds takes hours and would be incredibly tedious. There's no program you can attach to their working website to automate the player selection for you. You still have to scroll and click and scroll and click. The computer programs can break down analytics for you but it's still on you to do the manual entry. It's not automated. I know. I have asked.
Is this correct or incorrect?

My comment is based on facts. I even provided them via the link. Fan Duel also allows the use of scripts in limited use cases.

This is new policy. I've been using them for years. When the policy didn't exist. Now that they're growing they're implementing it. I had no reason to look any deeper into it because it's not something I will take them the time to do anyway. Again. When I asked. It didn't exist. Hopefully you can read. When I asked. It didn't exist. Again. One more time for you. When I asked. It didn't exist. It's existed for a whopping 2.5 months. At their discretion.

This thread needs a story about getting busted on the river by a 2 percenter.

Nothing that beats that 5-min story about losing $50 on the river.

Let's be honest, I cannot imagine being that invested on playing 100 on fan duel. Anyone with money isn't looking to score big to the the guy on the commercial who won a million. For a guy who loves to claim big units does it get more small time than fan duel or whatever site?

Fantasy football is for sh*ts and gigs, cuzzo.[/QUOTE

Sure, I just got confused because you indicated you were one of those idiots who bet 4 and 5 team parlays and teasers. Figured you spend your 50 more wisely.

I just enjoy your small time posts about correcting bookies. I put a g on 4.5 sacks tonight. I got that through my bookie who pays each week. Easy money. Big time bookies all have websites and it's all online through Panama or wherever, Dirty D is taking his slice on commission. You enjoy educating your buddies playing $50 per game on what the pay outs should be. Guys who actually have money to wager can go local with legitimate books. The world has adjusted. Keep grinding on your 50 per game.

It's actually not possible for you to be any more wrong. Literally not possible whatsoever. You sound like a f*cking idiot.

It's actually not possible for you to be any more wrong. Literally not possible whatsoever. You sound like a f*cking idiot.
Please explain in detail. Educate me.

Last edited:
#1 I'm 100% certain I've won more money in the last 8 months than you've won in your entire life
#2 You apparently cant even read as evidenced above
#3 Your insinuation that I dont have money to gamble like you do is a laugh riot
#4 The big offshore books have unlimited,complete betting options across ALL sports as well as live-betting across all sports
#5 I've seen the "websites" of bookies. Wouldnt be caught dead using any of them. Their lack of cross-sport flexibility is bordering on criminal and rudimentary as f*ck.
#6 The big offshore books pay. And pay quickly I get paid quicker by my offshore book than I EVER got paid by any bookie, and I dont even need to leave my damn house to get the cash.
#7 Your doing yourself a disservice by using a local bookie with such limited wagering options, not that I care, because I dont, but it's as if you dont know any better
#8 Enough detail for you?

Gdog, that's awesome. Let me stop on you #1. No. Enjoy grinding.

Haha, ADP is a double comma guy.

My brother is a double comma guy. Watches sports like it's his job. He's an absolutely horrendous gambler. Just because you make money doesnt mean you make more gambling. There is no correlation whatsoever between the 2.

While we're on the topic - if we're being totally honest, what would you put your gambling +/- at for say, the last 10 yrs? Let me know, double comma guy.

gdog. my wife triples our salary. So just stop

That's really awesome. What does any of this have to do with anything regarding betting and winning? Answer the question. What's your approx +/- the last 10 yrs using your local? You started this with your crazy assumptions.

Oooooh, look at ADP talking about how much money he makes. How vulgar. What a fake rich person.

Gdog, Joe Vance is not our local guy

Last edited:
That's really awesome. What does any of this have to do with anything regarding betting and winning? Answer the question. What's your approx +/- the last 10 yrs using your local? You started this with your crazy assumptions.

double comma guy may be the single douchiest thing I've ever read on this board. Congrats. Cap tip.

Double comma guy and the reading comprehension skills of an invalid. A regular Mayweather over here.

Still waiting on that +/-, DC DC guy. You started this with your big-timing bullsh*t. Tell me the +/- and remember God is watching.

DoubleCommaGuy emerges as a new 4.6 handle in 3, 2, 1....

It's amazing that no one has said anything on this thread and I throw down and all of the sudden we have 10 comments in a minute. What is your specific question? I've lost a bunch, I've made a bunch. Last year was probably my best year in 10. Who cares. It's all non verified bullshit. I just enjoy gdog edcucating everyone on fan duel and local gambling. Stop it. All 3 of you who that just showed up. Small Time. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT