ADVERTISEMENT

William and Mary and UNH

prospect

All VUSports.com Team
Sep 25, 2001
William and Mary and UNH must have forgotten they each had playoff games today. UNH shouldn't be losing to Colgate, but for William and Mary not to be crushing Duquesne is unbelievable. I was thinking today that teams like Dayton and Duquesne, shouldn't even be in the FCS playoffs. I thought William and Mary would crush Duquesne and they still may, but if William and Mary loses, it might be the biggest upset in FCS playoff history.

William and Mary and UNH must have forgotten they each had playoff games today. UNH shouldn't be losing to Colgate, but for William and Mary not to be crushing Duquesne is unbelievable. I was thinking today that teams like Dayton and Duquesne, shouldn't even be in the FCS playoffs. I thought William and Mary would crush Duquesne and they still may, but if William and Mary loses, it might be the biggest upset in FCS playoff history.
W&M leads 38-24 late in the third. To be fair W&M had suffered a tough loss last week to Richmond. They will win today.

Colgate upset UNH in playoffs today. Now they go to JMU who had a bye, UNH beat Gate in regular season. Second guessing , maybe UNH did not belong in playoffs. Their AD is on the selection committee.

I still can't believe that W&M gave up over 500 yds to a team with half the scholarships, but i guess on the other hand, Citadel beat South Carolina. Duquesne may be better than I give them credit for, but I have to believe if W&M played them next week, W&M would roll over them. I guess it was sort of Duquesne's super bowl. W&M is probably the best program by far that Duquesne has played since they became 1AA/FCS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT