ADVERTISEMENT

Women's World Cup = World War II

Those girls played amazing. watched every game & haven't seen men or anybody pass that well.

Japan is a good team, we just f*d me up.

Again don't be bitter about any of it.

im ok with being a fan but dont try to copy the Euros by wearing your countries flag as a shirt, this isnt a delaware county forth of july fireworks show.

Reactions: CherryHillTaxGuy
You roll into this thread and make the lowest brow douche comment possible. You are the ultimate 4for4er in denial.

Low brow? Hahahahaha. Lower brow than making fun of people that just died on 4.6?

Dimer must be that guy who watches Roasts on Comedy Central with his arms folded, shaking his head sideways.

Christ. Where am I? Is this still 4.6?

No, showing up in a women's soccer thread and posting the most obvious tactless bare bones "Duuhhhh Durrrhhh Naked Women" comment is as low as it gets around here. Not the most tasteless. Not the most incorrect. Just the most simple-minded ogre brain ooze possible.

Morgan is cute but she is rail thin with muscles. not sure thats a good sight to see naked. same with Sydney, very pretty , big fake boobs but she has crazy abs and shoulders. i like my woman , you know, to be womanly. not bigger stronger and faster than me.

No, showing up in a women's soccer thread and posting the most obvious tactless bare bones "Duuhhhh Durrrhhh Naked Women" comment is as low as it gets around here. Not the most tasteless. Not the most incorrect. Just the most simple-minded ogre brain ooze possible.

Yeah, i agree with this. It's offensive because it was so simple-minded.

We at 4.6, while lewd, at least try to be clever.

About 23 million people watched that soccer game last night, roughly the same as game 7 2014 WS.

Stay sharp 4.6

Those girls did an excellent job, very proud of them.

Their next goal should be to get equal pay on the soccer grid iron. Looks like most pro soccer women make between 6-30k.

As opposed to you showing up in every Sixers thread and injecting "duhhhh duhhhhrr CAP SPACE" commentary ad nauseum in unrelenting fashion. Riveting stuff. Keep fighting the good fight.

I'm not alone in my criticism of the Sixers. I refuse to be a cheerleader for business decisions that make the entertainment product suck.

That is completely different from the lowest level of brainwave created by the topic of women's sports. It's two levels stupider than the standard "DURRRRR soccer is wimpy" comments.

Why isn't the world cup held every year?
There are so many other tournaments that are regional that go on every summer.

The USMNT plays in the Gold Cup now, which if they win they go to the Conferederations Cup which is higher quality on average than the World Cup.

Everyone says Euro Cup is better than the World Cup because it is only EU teams.

Hope that answer is sufficient.

hinkie.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT