ADVERTISEMENT

You will defend these things till death

Mitt Romney would have been a far superior president to Barack Obama
You should have to pass a test to vote
I am a terrible dancer, but I still enjoy to dance

The families of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown etc may not admit it, but their deaths are the best thing that happened to them (monetarily at least).

Allan Ray did not travel

Allan Ray wasn't not fouled

If the ref didn't blow the whistle like he should have, we are still underdogs to win that game (not a sure thing like everyone pretends)

Taco Bell tastes good.

I'm the sharpest gambler I've ever known and inherently disregard the opinions anyone else has on any game/event I am betting on.

Sleeping alone is definitely more desirable.

People that drive inside your asshole even if you're doing 80 in a 55 deserve to meet an early exit from Earth.

Villanova wins the title in 2005 if Tom O'Neill isnt a total f*cking asshole.

Beer doesnt really taste "good".

Voting is totally useless unless you're filthy rich or dirt poor.

Gummy bears rock.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Barack Obama doesn't believe in god (and that's perfectly fine)

Originalism is the only defensible interpretation of the constitution.

JFK was a conservative.

Very kind of you, thanks.

QUOTE="obriend1, post: 144429, member: 1420"]ADP, took get to that point a person is severely ill. They've hit rock bottom and see no hope and no way out. Even though their life and situation IS fixable, in their mind it isn't. They get trapped in their own head and the pain becomes unbearable. I can only imagine how much pain your friend was in and that makes me truly sad for him. And most people in that situation go about it alone or without help, which really on exasperates it and makes friends and family angry or feel guilty (which they shouldn't).

I recommend sitting down with mutual friends and sharing good memories. Have some drinks and remember him for who he truly was before he went down this path. And know that for some people, like addicts, they just can never get through it. Don't be angry at him. Hopefully he finally found peace and understand that he didn't "give up." The person who he became after becoming depressed took over did.

Depression and other mental illnesses are extremely serious and unfortunately we don't talk enough about them in today's world.

If you'd like to talk further I'm happy to send you my email address.[/QUOTE]

The refs were told at halftime of our 1988 NCAA Elite 8 game against Oklahoma to make sure that Oklahoma won.
Mayo on a proper Italian hoagie is disgusting.
The greatest and most sustained relevant rock and roll band of all time is U2.
Belonging to a swim club is underrated.
Mustard is underrated.
Ketchup is overrated.
Bernadette from Big Bang Theory is hotter than Penny.

Freddy Mercury had the best voice in RnR history.

Can't argue with that - going old school, nobody topped Roy Orbison or Ben E. King.

Off the rip by French Montata is a gr8 song.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT