ADVERTISEMENT

You will defend these things till death

Just the Ten of Us was a vastly underrated 80s TV sitcom.

just-the-ten-of-us.jpg

Reactions: DP Too
Other than that 1 classic scene he had in Back to School, Sam Kinison wasn't anything special. People remember him as this comedic genius but I always thought he was a hack.

Reactions: DP Too
Friends was an average comedy at best.
Big Bang Theory and 2 and a Half Men are dogshit.
I am convinced that any retard could put a tv show on CBS and it will get enough viewers to stay on for at least 2 seasons.

The greatest players of the for major sports in my lifetime have been: Jordan, Gretzky, Bonds, and Rice.

ZZ Top was corny.

Michael Jackson is the greatest pop performer of all time.

The original Batman TV show was quality programming.

college should only be 3 years of school not 4. most classes are a waste of time and an excuse for the college to get four years of tuition out of students.

college should only be 3 years of school not 4. most classes are a waste of time and an excuse for the college to get four years of tuition out of students.
There are a lot of bad colleges but I disagree wholeheartedly that college should be less than 4 years. The purpose of college is to provide a well-rounded education. If you want job training, to to ITT Tech.

The most obnoxious tourists in the world are NOT, in fact, Americans...that title belongs to the Aussies.

"Keep right except to pass". If it was actually followed, driving would be a much better experience.

The drinking age should be 18, not 21. And if towns and cities want to increase DUI patrols, be my guest.

Mortgage brokers are the ultimate in "see me now, never see me later" business.

yeah cause core 101 really helped me in my professional career.
You missed the point. Fat Wanker said the purpose of college is not just to help your career but to give you a rounded education. Classes like Core Humanities are supposed to expose you to the humanities and get you out of your business, engineering, science bubble.

Being a educated, well rounded person keeps you from looking like an asshole when you finally make your money and have no taste.

Way too much time is spent studying and discussing Pluto.

It is in the news cycle once every few years - the entire expedition cost less than one F-35 Jet, and it revealed unforeseen characteristics about a planet in the little understood Kuiper Belt.

Basically what I'm saying is I'll defend any NASA project. I view it as money that is similarly used on the military which provides technological innovations for us on earth and helps us understand more about the next frontier, which is 100x more interesting and relevant to humanity than what Hillary Clinton thinks about gun control.

Reactions: BCHoopster
I find it weird that people hard core root for college teams that they did not attend the school.

Or didn't live in the area where college is located.

Now, I would t consider myself hardcore with any college programs, but I have buddies who are big-time ND, UNC, Miami-Fla, etc fans with zero affiliations with those schools. I really don't get that either.

If you grew up in a place where college sports mean more it would make sense.If you grow up in Ohio, you might attend Ohio U/Bowling Green etc... but root for Ohio State in football. And so do most the people in your freshman dorm.

Vin Scully calling a baseball game is close to perfection in sports.

It helps when Michael Jordan played at the college you root for even if you didn't attend...but then who has an "affiliation" with a college at 10 years old?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT