ADVERTISEMENT

Your Annual Donation to Villanova

DC_VU_Chapter

VUSports.com All-American
Nov 17, 2005
Below is the email I sent out to all non-donors in the Greater Washington DC area to solicit for more participation in the Annual Fund drive. The Chapter Challenge program makes it more of a contest among the 40+ alumni groups. We need everyone's help to increase the participation rate on annual giving to Villanova. If you are already an annual donor....THANK YOU!!!! If you are not....please consider giving today. It is important for us to give back now more than ever the University continues to grow and prosper for future generations.

MY EMAIL TO DC AREA ALUMS (Who have not given yet):

This is Jerry Quinn, your former DC Chapter President, asking you to join in the 2015 Chapter Challenge. I hope similar to me that you enjoyed your time at Villanova and look back on those years fondly. I have met some of the greatest people through my Villanova network and have been able to develop great relationships throughout the school and with alums across the country. This Fall my oldest daughter Hanna will be a senior chemical engineer at Villanova and is on track for Spring 2016 graduation. The school is going thru an incredible transformation that will position the University for greater excellence as they start the Lancaster Lot project after graduation and is reclassified from "Regional" to "National" status according to the rating system. These two events are great reasons to join this year's Chapter Challenge.

You can direct your gift to over 60 specific areas that include academic programs, campus ministry programming or even a specific athletic team. You control where 100% your money is directed when you give to Villanova. All gifts count toward the goal of increasing the annual participation rate among our alumni. All donations for FY2015 must by made no later than midnight on Sunday 5/31/2015 to count towards this year's Chapter Challenge.

Here is the link to donate today:

CLICK HERE TO MAKE ANNUAL FUND DONATION

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Jerry Quinn ‘87 P'16
Former DC Chapter President 2004-14

Reactions: UncleEd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News