ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart fight

You'd have to be out of your mind to intervene physically.

If the lady getting her ass kicked was some innocent bystander who wasn't looking for trouble - sure go ahead and try to break it up. But that wasn't the case. Mutual combat b/t two super heavyweight low-lifes.

And good luck separating them with ease. Both well over 200 lbs. What if they take a swipe at you either intentionally or by mistake as you try and break it up. Next thing you know you are right in the middle of a fight with one or two female behemoths while millions watch on youtube.

Turds like this would be quick to try and sue your ass for god knows what. "He grabbed my breast"

Or you try to break it up and that little kid hanging on you. You lose your balance as fail trying to deadlift 260 and the kid's head squashes on the floor.

Nothing wrong with videotaping them. I found it entertaining and I'm sure the vid will assist Law Enforcement,

I generally agree that you let maniacs do their thing and move along. Maybe wedging a shopping cart in between them during a break in the action would be the extent of your action. However, with a child clearly involved in this melee, it might be prudent to put an end this ASAP. Hopefully that kid focuses his future anger into mashing taters for his favorite team, the Nats.

I generally agree that you let maniacs do their thing and move along. Maybe wedging a shopping cart in between them during a break in the action would be the extent of your action. However, with a child clearly involved in this melee, it might be prudent to put an end this ASAP. Hopefully that kid focuses his future anger into mashing taters for his favorite team, the Nats.

That kids going to be on the front lines of our next war.

No way that kid becomes a Nats fan. First, he watched the entire fight, he didn't leave in the 7th inning. Second, Nats fans are a bunch of 1%ERS not this trash.

speaking of Walmart, im surprised they are still in business, the Tracy Morgan settlement and the guy who died is reportedly over $200M

is Kmart still around ? so what is it

Middle class shop at Target
Lower Middle at Walmart
Lower Class at Kmart?

my next time in kmart or walmart will be my first.

Walmart's gross profit was $120B last 12 months. That's about $330 million per day, so whether it was $10 mill or $200 mill, it won't even make the quarterly report.

its not schtick, i dont shop at those stores and dont know anyone who does. where i live we dont have those stores. we have a target that seems to do very well.

why is refusing to shop at a place overrun with derelicts being out of touch? Nothing wrong with sticking to Target and Kohls for this kind of shopping. Places that end in "mart" you can have.

why is refusing to shop at a place overrun with derelicts being out of touch? Nothing wrong with sticking to Target and Kohls for this kind of shopping. Places that end in "mart" you can have.
I don't really care where anyone shops to be honest

moreso to do with his entire board persona. I think thats just the way he is, sadly.

My mother would never be caught dead in a Walmart. I have another family member who is worth 8 figures and he goes to Walmart and compares prices with Target. To each their own. I go into Walmart once a month. Having said that, I find it one of most depressing places ever. However, I like saving money on my Starbucks coffee and whatever other commodity I'm purchasing there. I'm not buying the steaks but paper products etc....they have some very good prices. I have found Target has the best prices on baby stuff. Maybe someday I'll be as rich as Novaball that I won't care about saving a few bucks.

He's really obsessed with class and what is acceptable and not acceptable for people in a particular class. Routinely makes references to what is beneath him. Plus, uses the same old, used up jokes with things CoP related. The king of generalizations. Almost like this is a Nova board. There is a certain type of guy on here, so I have to make sure I'm fitting in.

Or, it's a schtick.

Hey, I've never been in a Wallmart either. But I'm not going to come on here and make sure everyone knows it beneath me (if I felt that way). That's just douchey.

My mother would never be caught dead in a Walmart. I have another family member who is worth 8 figures and he goes to Walmart and compares prices with Target. To each their own. I go into Walmart once a month. Having said that, I find it one of most depressing places ever. However, I like saving money on my Starbucks coffee and whatever other commodity I'm purchasing there. I'm not buying the steaks but paper products etc....they have some very good prices. I have found Target has the best prices on baby stuff. Maybe someday I'll be as rich as Novaball that I won't care about saving a few bucks.

Walmart has better steaks than my local Giant or Acme.

He's really obsessed with class and what is acceptable and not acceptable for people in a particular class. Routinely makes references to what is beneath him. Plus, uses the same old, used up jokes with things CoP related. The king of generalizations. Almost like this is a Nova board. There is a certain type of guy on here, so I have to make sure I'm fitting in.

Or, it's a schtick.

Hey, I've never been in a Wallmart either. But I'm not going to come on here and make sure everyone knows it beneath me (if I felt that way). That's just douchey.

you've NEVER been in Walmart once in your entire life?

I'm not sure I buy that.

im not rich, im just at the point in my life where i avoid lower class people like these idiots fighting in walmart and even worse the idiots video taping it.

i shop for paper products, soap, razors, etc at CVS, its near my work and is clean and idiot free. i dont have kids so i dont need that much of it monthly. i do the same for my business, CVS works just fine and its next to a starbucks. ill gladly pay the 2.23 at the starbucks than look to save $1 by getting one at walmart or targer.

Burrs - you looooooooooooooove the COP, you got mad at someone else for saying its a trashy place last week over some greys ferry/ south philly fight between white and black girls.

i shop for meat at Whole Foods, i dont eat read meat but get chicken and fish there daily. the one in glen mills is nice, Devon is nice too.

Something always rubbed me the wrong way about shopping at Walmart. Like someone mentioned, their profits are in the hundreds of billions.

I don't blame them for having that business model, I just prefer to shop at family owned businesses. Feels like the right thing to do and I'm fortunate enough to have that choice. Also, fewer knuckleheads!!!

There is also a difference in Walmarts. Once I stopped at the Walmart in Kilgore, Texas to load up on supplies. This was 2005, a while ago. The Walmart in Kilgore, Texas was like a city. 10 years ago it had everything. Full grocery store, believe a full pharmacy etc....the works. Remember, this was 10 years ago. I had never seen a place like it. My guess is these are the type of markets where Walmart is thriving. This place was clearly the center of town kind of place.

I know people who swear by costco for meat and I myself have bought tenderloins from there which I think are great deals. As is the lamb. A lot of BBQ people swear by Sams Club so I assume Walmart is similar.

Unless your butcher is carrying different grades of meat there actually isn't a ton of variety in commercial meat now a days... but the butchering aspect of it has an impact. Some grocery stores may be better than others and you can see it in the butchering of a cut.

Ill gladly buy untrimmed spare ribs from Shoprite rather than paying a premium fro trimmed baby backs from my butcher who mostly doesn't have spares... on the other hand I will stick to my butcher for certain types of steaks, or cuts like brisket or a standing rib roast and gladly pay the premium. Really depends on the cut and how im cooking it/what Im making. Some people only drink super premium vodkas but use a juice/tonic mixer. Sure you can convince yourself that makes sense but you are paying a premium for something you can't taste.

Oh and that video was depressing as hell.

There is absolutely a huge difference in the quality of steaks. Same for ground beef and chicken. Some you can cut with a butter knife and some require a sledge hammer. You know it the moment you cook it, cut into it or taste it. I also know people who swear by Costco meats. I'm simply not one of those people but don't look down on those who do.

you've NEVER been in Walmart once in your entire life?

I'm not sure I buy that.

Why would I lie? I'm not saying I won't go if a time called for it. Proximity and need to just haven't been there for me, I guess.

To be honest with you there really isn't one near me. The Target is close so I just go there for things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT