ADVERTISEMENT

2016-2017 76ers

With all of these posts I am assuming the Sixers won the game "handily". Glad to see the 4 for 4'ers really hitting those keyboards hard while the WS is on. Gr8 pro sports town.

Still laughing about spg's "Don't think we can go 'JO' here" line. Wish I could give him more likes and push him towards the points trophy and champions dinner with ericw.

Still laughing about spg's "Don't think we can go 'JO' here" line. Wish I could give him more likes and push him towards the points trophy and champions dinner with ericw.
I will underwrite an spg dinner with select 4.6ers. Guy is amazing. Maybe we could get the guy who has the box hook up and we do a nova ga me downtown. If guys are interested I will gladly sponsor.

I can't watch TJ McConnell for 5 more seconds. Or Hollis Thompson. Or Jakarr Sampson. Please. Make it stop.

Reactions: NickleDimer
An impossibly bad NBA roster. Their offense is gr8. Dribble handoffs around the top of the key until the shot clock runs down, forcing an out of control, no-talent drive that results in either a turnover or wild shot that has no chance. Truly pathetic. The fact that many of these guys are banking NBA pay checks is f'ing disturbing.

TJ McConnell was the 6th best player on his college team. And we aren't talking 1996 Kentucky here.

TJ McConell is averaging 27 minutes for Sixers.. Im not sure he would start for Nova this year.

Isn't time for a Philly die-hard, to bitch slap Hinkie??

Reactions: Chimpat
Can we talk about the fact Okafor is averaging one less turnover than rebounds? It's two games but c'mon, 6.5 boards and 5 TO's.

What if the turnovers are dead ball turnovers? They're not as bad, right?

Where is burrs on the McConnell/Nova comment?

At least someone didn't say something like McConnell wouldn't make the roster.

Reactions: cleanwave
Jahlil and Nerlens taking it right at the cavs. I'm using the league pass free trial so this may be the last Sixers game I see all season.

Considering getting some people together to split a league pass ticket. If anyone lives away from where their team plays and is interested let me know.

TJ McConnell was the 6th best player on his college team. And we aren't talking 1996 Kentucky here.

Inaccurate, but he has no business playing 27 mpg. If he's on Anna roster it's as a 5th guard (12-15 player on roster.

Inaccurate, but he has no business playing 27 mpg. If he's on Anna roster it's as a 5th guard (12-15 player on roster.

Oh excuse me he was maybe their 5th best player. Johnson. Rondae. Tarzewski. Ashley. McConnell/York. I was way off.

Oh excuse me he was maybe their 5th best player. Johnson. Rondae. Tarzewski. Ashley. McConnell/York. I was way off.

Yea, you were. He was 1st-Team PAC-12 and made the all defensive team. He was basically the leader of a top 10 team all season. He was their PG. Now, does that mean he should be playing 27 mpg in the NBA? Hell no. But he was a very good CBB player, who brought many intangibles to the team.

Yea, you were. He was 1st-Team PAC-12 and made the all defensive team. He was basically the leader of a top 10 team all season. He was their PG. Now, does that mean he should be playing 27 mpg in the NBA? Hell no. But he was a very good CBB player, who brought many intangibles to the team.

And Arch was Big East player of the year. And probably Nova's 5th best player too (Hilliard, Ochefu, Pinkston, Hart). Politics, bro. Nova wouldnt have missed a beat with Booth taking on more of Arch's minutes and likely would've fared better.

And Arch was Big East player of the year. And probably Nova's 5th best player too (Hilliard, Ochefu, Pinkston, Hart). Politics, bro. Nova wouldnt have missed a beat with Booth taking on more of Arch's minutes and likely would've fared better.

And the difference is Zona would have missed a beat.

Do you think he is better than Arch?

Overall, probably. Better defensive player. Better on the ball. More of a true PG. Arch streakier shooter, with better range. Similar intangibles and comparable in some facets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT