ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter in San Berdoo

Honestly, if this is at the place they're saying it's at, it'll make Sandy Hook look like a picnic.

Conflicting reports now coming in that these are the 3 suspects and location is San Dimas...
51w3bnvebNL._SX342_.jpg

Just saw Obama on ABC. Blamed gun control laws and the fact that a terrorist can go into a gun shop and buy a gun. Of course he didn't address how the terrorists get into the country. That wouldn't fit the "narrative"

Just saw Obama on ABC. Blamed gun control laws and the fact that a terrorist can go into a gun shop and buy a gun. Of course he didn't address how the terrorists get into the country. That wouldn't fit the "narrative"

He was talking about domestic terrorists. You know, like the people who did this shooting. And the one last week.

I believe he said if people are on a No Fly list they are still able to buy a gun. Simple changes.

Banning people on the no fly list from purchasing guns violates the right to bear arms and the right to due process.

Oh you mean the guy named Abdullah Akbar could have ties to Islamic terrorism? Shocked. Will our gutless president call it Islamic terrorism or chalk it up to workplace violence and call for more "gun laws".

Doesn't make sense yet. Man/woman dual suspects taken out...if they were truly terrorists, why pick such a blasé target?

Was this a run-through vs. easy pickings before heading to Vegas and doing it again at the Bellagio? Or a diversion to occupy cops?

Rather bizarre target. I can't wait until Trump shoots up in the polls after declaring "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good retard with a gun."

Oh you mean the guy named Abdullah Akbar could have ties to Islamic terrorism? Shocked. Will our gutless president call it Islamic terrorism or chalk it up to workplace violence and call for more "gun laws".

There is no such thing as gun laws in the US. We have none. The US can't even get a simple background check that nearly 90% of the citizens want.

"In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."

FACT: Every person who purchases a gun from a federally licensed firearm dealer receives a background check. If you think you should need a background check to sell a gun to your next door neighbor, then you support an endless level of bureaucracy.

He was talking about domestic terrorists. You know, like the people who did this shooting. And the one last week.

I believe he said if people are on a No Fly list they are still able to buy a gun. Simple changes.

Oh man, huge mea culpa on this one. Guy flew to Saudi Arabia and then came back with his wife.

Can't it be a combination of both?

Father says he is very religious (Muslim)....

Dude planning an attack of some sort...

Thinks, what better place than a X-mas party with the a-hole Christians I work with/for..

Dude knows layout of building... who will be where... etc. All making it easier for him to cause as much carnage as possible.

Watching the news now, some "expert" discounting terrorism b/c the guy worked there. Why cant it be a combo of both? With an obvious much heavier emphasis on terrorism

Last edited:
Can't it be a combination of both?

Father says he is very religious (Muslim)....

Dude planning an attack of some sort...

Thinks, what better place than a X-mas party with the a-hole Christians I work with/for..

Dude knows layout of building... who will be where... etc. All making it easier for him to cause as much carnage as possible.

Watching the news now, some "expert" discounting terrorism b/c the guy worked there. Why cant it be a combo of both?
Why does it need to be some kind of "combination?" Call it what it is! RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!! The FBI has said their house was an IED FACTORY! ISIS is here and our damn PC government needs to wake the "f" up and protect the country!

Gr8 example of how "LEFT" & "RIGHT" take the same $$$$.
Cleanwave, in my lifetime I never could have imagined that morning TV in our country would be interviewing a terror expert giving instructions of what you should do if you're caught in an active terror attack. It just shows what a bad job government (both Republicans & Democrats) have done in fulfilling its primary obligation of protecting the people. It's not a matter of left or right and political agendas. It's a matter of common sense!

Why does it need to be some kind of "combination?" Call it what it is! RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!! The FBI has said their house was an IED FACTORY! ISIS is here and our damn PC government needs to wake the "f" up and protect the country!
Isn't is pretty simplistic to say things can't have more than one cause?

FACT: Every person who purchases a gun from a federally licensed firearm dealer receives a background check. If you think you should need a background check to sell a gun to your next door neighbor, then you support an endless level of bureaucracy.

Only about .5% of people that submit background checks get denied the right to purchase a gun.

The second amendment refers to well regulated militias. Besides neighborhood-watch guys like George Zimmerman -- I'm not sure we have those anymore.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

While I do think we should limit the amount of gun sales, the major issue seems to be permitting automatic weapons. There's absolutely no reason why civilians should be allowed to buy them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT