ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a significantly younger wife?

Originally posted by JoePaturnedABlindEye:
Yeah and I like them young. So what? No I'm 34 and she's 24. Wife is a few years older than me though. So I have good balance.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Is that saying true? Friday night is for the wives, and Saturday night is for the girlfriends?

Not as cut and dry. You find time when you can. An hour here or there is usually how it goes. Every few weeks, I'll have a phantom business trip so we can spend more time together.

th

I'm not ghetto enough to appear on Cheaters so Greco is no concern to me. EZ Passes, traffic cameras, iMessages that go to multiple devices, etc. are more tangible techno concerns of mine.

Technology makes it easier to cheat but flip side is it makes it a helluva lot easier to get caught.

I'm not ghetto enough to appear on Cheaters so Greco is no concern to me. EZ Passes, traffic cameras, iMessages that go to multiple devices, etc. are more tangible techno concerns of mine.

Technology makes it easier to cheat but flip side is it makes it a helluva lot easier to get caught.

Will you consider fitting a TQ into your schedule with primary emphasis on this topic?

Thanks in advance

I feel like this could be its own TQ

How did you go so far down the rabbit hole that you have to worry about technology concerns?
When was your 1st "experience"?
Give or take, how many actively married women have you had dalliances with?
Have you ever been in a relationship and cheated?
Has a husband ever figured out his wife was cheating?
Have they figured out it was you?
Have you met any husbands who encouraged it and enjoyed being cuckolded?

So many questions.

Originally posted by RW_Prescott:

I feel like this could be its own TQ

How did you go so far down the rabbit hole that you have to worry about technology concerns?

If you're going to do something wrong, do it right. I try to cover my tracks as best as humanly possible. And even then there is always the X factor you have no control over like the other person not being as smart as you and getting you both caught. Or something like a car accident in a place you are not supposed to be.

When was your 1st "experience"?
Probably 3 years into marriage.

Give or take, how many actively married women have you had dalliances with?
Maybe 12-15. This can be anything from 1 time hook-up to 2 year affair.

Have you ever been in a relationship and cheated?
Did you mean cheated on? If so, yes but it was in college and I found out after the fact so I didn't care by that point. Plus I was cheating on her too.

Has a husband ever figured out his wife was cheating?
Once. a guy saw some texts of mine that in my mind clearly spelled out cheating. He chose to believe wife though that it was just flirty fun. Idiot

He did, yes, but did nothing.

Have you met any husbands who encouraged it and enjoyed being cuckolded?
A few have said their hubbys were ok with it in a sense of having an open marriage. Don't ask, don't tell but their understanding was cheating was going on but it was not to be flaunted in either's face. Not sure that qualifies. I did bang that girl on couch while husband and kids were sleeping upstairs. In my mind that's flaunting it and over the line, but whatever. have not had a hubby who wanted to watch and get off on it that way

So many questions.

If you wanted to bang other women, why wouldn't you just get a divorce?

How do you live with yourself?

He did, yes, but did nothing.

Yet, Knock, Knock.[/B]

Cleanwave, take your Leno jokes to the TJC abortion board. This is a man's board.

Merc, no clue. Not that black and white. And after a while, the guilt just numbs you or you think you need the guilt. The guilt is your punishment so you feed that desire to feel shameful by continuing to do shameful shit. Vicious cycle. And truth be told it's a rush. The sneaking around cloak and dagger shit is a turn on.

No. Maybe she's incredibly good at hiding it like me but I see no signs and I know all the things to look for. Plus lack of opportunity. Home far too much.

It's not a horrible flick.

How have you met some of these partners in crime?
Are you (or have you ever been on) Ashley Madison?
Have any of the occurrences been where you go get an hour long hotel room?
Do you pay for items in all cash now?
Has your sex life at home taken a hit?
I bet you have some stories to match The Butcher, care to share any?

Originally posted by RW_Prescott:
It's not a horrible flick.

How have you met some of these partners in crime?
Most are work related and I know that violates a cardinal rule of shitting where you eat but it really is almost too easy. And you can spot these frustrated women a mile away. They're practically begging for attention. Others are through friends or friends of friends. One recent one was through FB. Girl I went to high school with. I've found that on FB, sending a private message on their birthday as opposed to a public one goes a long way and lead to flirting and a "hey let's get a drink or do lunch" offer and then from there, you're practically home free.

Are you (or have you ever been on) Ashley Madison?
Nope.

Have any of the occurrences been where you go get an hour long hotel room?
Yes, many. And many do not rent by the hour. Think that's an antiquated idea from the movies. Even a seedy Motel 6 will charge for the whole night.

Do you pay for items in all cash now?
Sometimes. But I do have a credit card that wife doesn't know about and put things on there. No paper billing and I pay the bill online so no check written. I do the finances so she has no clue. If she did the finances, that would suck and be another trail I'd have to cover.

Has your sex life at home taken a hit?
It took a hit after marriage (such a cliche I know) and that played into why I do what I do. So it's already in the dumps. The 1 or 2 times a month she actually is up for it, is OK by me. In fact I have to or that will raise a flag. Once or twice I have double dipped and feel bad about that (sex with someone else in afternoon and then her at night)

I bet you have some stories to match The Butcher, care to share any?
not a whole lot. These married girls are not so much into mushrooms, molly and music festivals like the Butcher's gals. They're pretty tame and we end up talking about child care and how the kids are doing in school that day before we bone.

Have there been any pregnancy scares?
Do you nut inside of them or is that too risky?
Do you wear rubbers?

No pregnancy scares (knock wood)

A few I nut inside if I know them well enough and they give me the go ahead.

Depends. One night at a bar? Yes a rubber. Married co worker? No chance. I do hate the ones that don't mind no rubber but have a hang up about the cream pie like it's not cheating if you don't finish in them. They're the ones that are practically in the next room as soon I begin my O face repertoire. Hate that. Jacking off onto an empty bed is no way to end things.

cleanwave - 100% agree... but I assume everyone is engaging him out of fun (not that they believe him)

has donkeypuncher written all over it
This post was edited on 12/8 3:58 PM by TwoDecks

One in five men who re-marry get hitched to a wife ten years their junior. Almost 40% of men who get re-married do so to someone six years younger or more.

Those are pretty good numbers.

(my wife is 6 1/2 years younger than me)

B4XDAT_IEAAyVLo.png:large

Originally posted by cleanwave:

ec
Is it really that farfetched to assume that he really is a serial philanderer?

It's not all that unusual these days.

Originally posted by Novacatt94:

I don't think it is farfetched to believe someone on BW4.6 is a serial philanderer, however, I believe it is far fetched that 1) someone would brazenly post here about it and 2) that someone who has been on the board for a long time (and this guy has) would all of a sudden bring it up like this

Originally posted by TwoDecks:

Originally posted by Novacatt94:

I don't think it is farfetched to believe someone on BW4.6 is a serial philanderer, however, I believe it is far fetched that 1) someone would brazenly post here about it and 2) that someone who has been on the board for a long time (and this guy has) would all of a sudden bring it up like this
Fair enough, but this is an anonymous forum. It's not exactly an appropriate topic to bring up just about anywhere else.

Can you imagine casually bringing it up in a response to polite small talk from the neighbors? That would be awkward

I haven't been on this forum that long. Posted a little back in 2011-12 under a different handle. Took a break and came back this year

And as Novacatt said, it's not like I'm confessing to family here.

I haven't been on this newsgroup that long. Posted a little back in 2011-12 under a different handle. Took a break and came back this year

And as Novacatt said, it's not like I'm confessing to family here.
Fixed.

In all fairness, I think he might be telling the truth. Why would he lie?

Do you/How many kids do you have? How old? Are they the primary motivation for not divorcing or is it as you mentioned you enjoy the sneaking around? Does your job make it easier to sneak around with frequent business trips, etc?

How long do you think you can honestly hold up this act before eventually being caught? (As you mentioned because of something you can't control. Accident in an area you aren't suppose to be, etc)

You also mention messaging people on facebook to start the flirting? How do you cover your tracks on there, seems like if your wife saw that, it would raise suspicion no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT