ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a significantly younger wife?

Originally posted by TooTchuisi:
Do you/How many kids do you have? How old? Are they the primary motivation for not divorcing or is it as you mentioned you enjoy the sneaking around? Does your job make it easier to sneak around with frequent business trips, etc?

How long do you think you can honestly hold up this act before eventually being caught? (As you mentioned because of something you can't control. Accident in an area you aren't suppose to be, etc)

You also mention messaging people on facebook to start the flirting? How do you cover your tracks on there, seems like if your wife saw that, it would raise suspicion no?
2 kids. 5 and 3. Yes, it plays into the motivation not to divorce. But honestly I wasn't that motivated pre-kids either.

Job makes it very easy. Lots of travel involved plus very flexible scheduling. I'm not tied to a desk 9-5 so I can say I need to be wherever on most days and get away with it.

Not sure. I always thought I'd be caught by now and it hasn't happened. Had plenty of close calls too. It's almost like gambling in a way. You keep winning and press your bet up and get more bold. Win that and keep pressing again. At some point everything goes burst so I know it has to happen but so far it hasn't. From a deeper philosophical perspective, I think NOT getting caught is the punishment for the bad deeds. I now get to stew in my guilt and knowledge of how horrible I've been. Plus waiting for that day to get caught is also a constant anxiety over my head. Think there is a famous saying "Anticipation of death is worse than death itself". Or at least that's what Mason Storm wrote to one of the bad guys at the end of "Hard to Kill"

My wife is not a snooper (and that's why it's almost too easy sometimes) so she doesn't know my email or FB passwords or code to unlock phone but I cover the tracks anyway. Do you think I would keep a salicious FB message or email? It gets deleted immediatley. I thought about getting a "Ho phone" once but that seems like too much plus even Walter White got caught with 2 cell phones.

What is your job?
Youngest chick you banged?
Does your wife notice that your loads are smaller due to throwing ropes with other chicks?

Pharmaceutical sales

Probably one I'm with now. She's 24. Been off and on since she was 20 though.

No not at all and if I wasn't cheating, I'd be throwing those ropes on myself anyway. Ejaculatory fluid is mostly water based. So stay hydrated and you can always have a decent sized load. Combine that with holding out a few days and you can have a monster one. This is why drunk loads suck. Not powerful and dribble out. Cause the alcohol dehydrates you.

Originally posted by JoePaturnedABlindEye:
Ejaculatory fluid is mostly water based. So stay hydrated and you can always have a decent sized load. Combine that with holding out a few days and you can have a monster one. This is why drunk loads suck. Not powerful and dribble out. Cause the alcohol dehydrates you.
9781885591227.jpg

Closest you came to getting caught?

How did you get out of it?

Was it like throwing up in a toilet when you're wasted and bargaining with God? You know "I'll never do this again, please help me" and then you do it again 2 days later?

Nothing like an "Alt" sharing "Alt" tales. Entertaining to say the least.

It's only a lie if you don't believe it.

Pharmaceutical sales

No not at all and if I wasn't cheating, I'd be throwing those ropes on myself anyway. Ejaculatory fluid is mostly water based. So stay hydrated and you can always have a decent sized load. Combine that with holding out a few days and you can have a monster one. This is why drunk loads suck. Not powerful and dribble out. Cause the alcohol dehydrates you.
I agree regarding the drunk loads. Not nearly as much or as strong as regular loads.

I take lecithin and L-Arginine, drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day, and try to not fap it more than once or twice a week. Combine that with the years of little sex that I had and the result is 7-8 ropers that would make Peter North proud.

Originally posted by obriend1:

Pharmaceutical sales

I take lecithin and L-Arginine,
I googled those.

56d.gif

Had a few minor close calls but 2 that stick out:

1) when I first started, stopped at a girls house after work. Hit the ATM and got gas near her house. Wife sees ATM receipt with address of bank. Wants to know why i was there. Luckily the neighborhood was off the highway I use for work. So I said I was low on gas and had to get off and look for gas station. I had the full tank of gas to back my story up.

2) much closer call. Booked a trip to NY and made huge rookie mistake. Left confirmation screen up on computer which stated room for 2. Going to NY wasn't issue but room for 2 sent her off deep end. A million questions, lots of accusations etc. said it must have been default when I booked room and didn't notice it. She was still super suspicious to the point where I was so paranoid she'd show up in NY at hotel so to hedge my bets, I booked a connecting room. Didn't tell girl I was with but if worse came to worse and wife showed up unannounced, I could throw the side girl into the adjoining room. Luckily it didn't come to that.

No I didn't bargain with God to help me get out of it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear from me for help on getting away with adultery. I'm at peace with getting caught eventually. On some level it will be a relief.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What astounds and scares me is the amount of cheating going on. I feel like everyone I know either has before or is currently doing so actively.
Sounds like you need to get non-dirtbag friends.

I bet you have some stories to match The Butcher, care to share any?
not a whole lot. These married girls are not so much into mushrooms, molly and music festivals like the Butcher's gals. They're pretty tame and we end up talking about child care and how the kids are doing in school that day before we bone.
thats-gold-jerry.png

Originally posted by JMerc2:

What astounds and scares me is the amount of cheating going on. I feel like everyone I know either has before or is currently doing so actively.
Possibly. But I see and hear this happening from so many different people that I'm convinced you are in the minority if you haven't strayed at least once.

Originally posted by JMerc2:

Possibly. But I see and hear this happening from so many different people that I'm convinced you are in the minority if you haven't strayed at least once.
^ eh, talk to my soon-to-be ex wife, her brother, and her sister-in-law. I was definitely the minority in the family in this category when it comes to infidelity. Partner loyalty is a thing from the 50's.

You mentioned that you have a penchant for banging chicks with whom you work.

Doesn't that get dicey (the "don't $hit where you eat" rule)?

Or does that up the ante in terms of the risk factor which is what is driving this?
This post was edited on 12/9 9:23 AM by Novacatt94

Originally posted by Novacatt94:

Or does that up the ante in terms of the risk factor which is what is driving this?
Also building on this, are you worried that one of the women you are having an affair with is going to let your wife know once you stop seeing them?

Do you go after a standard look? Or are you all over the board with looks, ethnicity, etc?

I guess it can depending on what capacity you work with them. For example, company has so many offices that I've had flings with women in various cities. Technically we work together but I may only see them once or twice a year and they work in different departments so who cares? Also, most times they value their discretion too and don't want to be the office slut so they usually keep quiet.

So big difference between that example and a girl in your home office you see every day who works in same department as you. And even then I'd still be game because I find it impossible to say no unless they are ridiculously repulsive.

And yes, it does drive the risk/turn on factor especially if you can bang in the office after hours.

Originally posted by TooTchuisi:

Also building on this, are you worried that one of the women you are having an affair with is going to let your wife know once you stop seeing them?
No because 2 can play that game and I could let their husband know. I try to stay with other married women. It's like the Cold War MAD policy. We both can destroy each other so we're in the same boat. Consequently we both need to be discreet and respectful of each's home life so I know she's not about to show up at my kid's school or call me during dinner. When you start banging single stage 5 clingers that have nothing to lose, then you're asking for trouble.

Originally posted by NickleDimer:
What's your swing and miss %?

Does it ever come back to burn you when you thought someone was game but upon prodding was definitely not?
Never really counted. I've struck out more often than not though. Some girls are perennial flirts and give that vibe but then don't close. And that's fine because I can claim I was kidding too and it was all in good fun if it doesn't happen so I don't feel burned in that situation.

I've had a few regrets in terms of being drunk and throwing out offers to women who were not game and were not even giving signals. Had I been sober, I would have recognized that and not gone there.

What year did you graduate Nova? (Ballpark if you want)
You married to a Nova girl?
Do you work for a pharmaceutical company or an agency?

What would you do if a chick who you used to flirt with a few years ago when you worked with her in another office randomly reached out to you and ended it by saying "keep in touch?"

What would the next move be?

Originally posted by nardibynature123:
What year did you graduate Nova? (Ballpark if you want)
You married to a Nova girl?
Do you work for a pharmaceutical company or an agency?
Early 2000's
No
Agency

What would you do if a chick who you used to flirt with a few years ago when you worked with her in another office randomly reached out to you and ended it by saying "keep in touch?"

Not sure I get the question. We used to flirt (and nothing more) and then she ended a flirting session by saying "keep in touch'? Is that the scenario?

If so, probably not contact her again. "Keep in touch" is a "f-ck off" closing. Like "hope you're doing well". It means convo over, don't contact me again.

Originally posted by TwoDecks:

Ad Agency, or CSO?
CSO

Sorry but this is not an all encompassing TQ thread. Please keep questions to serial philandering and how not to get caught. Thanks.

Never worked for a CSO, but have been in the ad agency area for a while. What are your favorite benefits for working at a CSO, other than the banging.

Not sure I get the question. We used to flirt (and nothing more) and then she ended a flirting session by saying "keep in touch'? Is that the scenario?

If so, probably not contact her again. "Keep in touch" is a "f-ck off" closing. Like "hope you're doing well". It means convo over, don't contact me again.
No, you used to flirt with her, then lost contact for a year or two, then recently out of nowhere she contacts you, more flirting, then ends it saying "keep in touch"

No, you used to flirt with her, then lost contact for a year or two, then recently out of nowhere she contacts you, more flirting, then ends it saying "keep in touch"So she initiated contact first then? Ok different situation then. I'd probably follow up with something fairly cheesy like "would love to keep in touch so when can I touch you"? Is she local? If she is, then this is also where I can try the lunch or grab a drink routine.
This post was edited on 12/9 11:50 AM by JoePaturnedABlindEye

No, you used to flirt with her, then lost contact for a year or two, then recently out of nowhere she contacts you, more flirting, then ends it saying "keep in touch"

So she initiated contact first then? Ok different situation then. I'd probably follow up with something fairly cheesy like "would love to keep in touch so when can I touch you"? Is she local? If she is, then this is also where I can try the lunch or grab a drink routine.

Correct, she initiated contact first.

She is local. Last I heard she was "engaged" but it seemed tenuous at best.

So she initiated contact first then? Ok different situation then. I'd probably follow up with something fairly cheesy like "would love to keep in touch so when can I touch you"? Is she local? If she is, then this is also where I can try the lunch or grab a drink routine.

Seriously Clark?

Originally posted by NorCalVU10:

Seriously Clark?
Married women eat up shit lines like crazy. Why? because it's attention and even cheesy attention is better than the no attention their husband is giving them.

Originally posted by NorCalVU10:

Seriously Clark?
Married women eat up shit lines like crazy. Why? because it's attention and even cheesy attention is better than the no attention their husband is giving them.
Using a line like that is an all or nothing proposition.

I'd probably go with something that is a little more subtle (as you said misinterpreting a sign is a recipe for disaster, but in this case it seems fairly obvious, but who knows)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT