ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a significantly younger wife?

What would you do if a husband found out and physically confronted you?

In my situation if my ex's old boyfriend was married I would have told his wife in 30 seconds. Aren't you worried about dudes like me?

Do you feel that someone of these women would pay for the companionship of a young handsome man in their 30's? If so, hae you ever felt like you could earn some side cash?

Originally posted by obriend1:
What would you do if a husband found out and physically confronted you?

In my situation if my ex's old boyfriend was married I would have told his wife in 30 seconds. Aren't you worried about dudes like me?

Do you feel that someone of these women would pay for the companionship of a young handsome man in their 30's? If so, hae you ever felt like you could earn some side cash?
I've often thought about that. I'm not going to let someone beat the snot out of me and would have to defend myself (or if he was black, stand my ground). But I think I would try to make the point between punches that your wife is more culpable in this than I am. The guy code of understanding is that we are dogs and will try and bang anything that moves. The woman however holds the power and decides if it moves forward or not. So he shouldn't be mad at me for trying. He needs to be mad at her for giving in to stupid flirty bullshit lines. That said, I would probably deserve the beatdown and if that happens, price of doing business. As Henry Hill said, "everyone takes a beating now and then"

Again, yes, and with social media that concern is amplified. They can quickly find who your spouse is. I have a little protection against that by doing something underhanded if that is legit concern. I have access to my wife's FB. I have before in the past, gone in as her and blocked spouses of flings as an insurance policy. Therefore if I was discovered and the spouse wanted to find my wife to blow me up, he couldn't search for her because they were blocked. Kind of risky because my wife could always see her privacy settings and wonder why these guys are blocked and she never did it. But an acceptable risk as my wife is usually ignorant about such matters.

Don't think so. Unlike men, most women do not pay for it unless they are really sex crazed. Why would any woman need to pay. Just go to a bar or club and take your pick.

I'm walking older women. Like in their late 40's or 50's You ever venture down that road?

Good point it takes two to tango. I just find it morally wrong to potentially lead someone down that path, woman or man doing the leading. I feel like there are certain boundaries that should be set. But with that being said, I'm also on the other side of something like this so my feelings are clearly skewed. However I will say that if given the opportunity when my situation is rectified, and if there are no or little repercussions professionally, I will absolutely beat the living sh*t out of my wife's cheat buddy. Nothing to cause permanent damage but enough rib damage to keep him in pain for a long time.

How religious are you? Do you worry this is cementing your place in hell?

Would you ever just not want to live this kind of life and just stop one day?

And does stopping involve coming clean to wife? Or stopping and just letting sleeping dogs lie?

Originally posted by nardibynature123:
Congrats on 30k posts. A man in Hawaii is tipping his avo cap.
It comes out to 6 or 7 posts a day. Broken down roughly to these categories:
1) crapping on the 76ers: 5,000 posts
2) hating Jamie Moyer and Ryan Howard: 7,000 posts
3) posting unrealistic game scores and season records in prediction threads: 200 posts
4) being overly sympathetic to irredeemable criminals: 1,000 posts
5) "cast the first stone": 8,000 posts
6) animated HR gifs / bad comedian pics: 3,000 posts
7) taking questions threads: 5,000 posts
8) stirring the pot: remaining posts

Originally posted by NickleDimer:

Originally posted by nardibynature123:
Congrats on 30k posts. A man in Hawaii is tipping his avo cap.
It comes out to 6 or 7 posts a day. Broken down roughly to these categories:
1) crapping on the 76ers: 5,000 posts
2) hating Jamie Moyer and Ryan Howard: 7,000 posts
3) posting unrealistic game scores and season records in prediction threads: 200 posts
4) being overly sympathetic to irredeemable criminals: 1,000 posts
5) "cast the first stone": 8,000 posts
6) animated HR gifs / bad comedian pics: 3,000 posts
7) taking questions threads: 5,000 posts
8) stirring the pot: remaining posts
Which category to brightsidersville/Hair Dryer posts fit into?

I actually feel a little bit bad for Joe Pa. Partly because I can relate. 30s-40s kind of sucks. I often feel unfulfilled in life despite generally liking my work and loving my family. There is a bit of a lull where I feel like something is missing and I need some kind of stimulation. I feel captive. I try to find stimulation in activities that aren't damaging. Fortunately, it's been easy for me not to cheat because I have no options. I wouldn't anyway because I think it is self-destructive behavior that people ultimately regret. It also destroys families and harms your kids.

The reason I feel bad for Joe is because he must be hating life even more than me to potentially jeopardize the well being of his kids for a bit of a rush. Most likely rooted in a narcissistic personality or the need for validation. It can't be all about the sex because you can get that at home and it always ends the same way.

You need to examine your life Joe. I mean this in a non-critical way. Not only are you betraying your wife (and kids) but you are possibly exposing her to disease. You need to get the root of you lack of fulfillment and see if it can be resolved without too much collateral damage.

Originally posted by Fat Wanker:

Oh, and where is Burrs. Isn't his wife like 9 years younger than him?
Burrs just went up a notch in my book. That puts him at Notch One.

ngbbs4b855f15c4e11.jpg

No, you used to flirt with her, then lost contact for a year or two, then recently out of nowhere she contacts you, more flirting, then ends it saying "keep in touch"
So she initiated contact first then? Ok different situation then. I'd probably follow up with something fairly cheesy like "would love to keep in touch so when can I touch you"? Is she local? If she is, then this is also where I can try the lunch or grab a drink routine.

This post was edited on 12/9 11:50 AM by JoePaturnedABlindEye
Seriously Clark?
That is a boooooold opener. Wait until you get a few drinks in her before you start tossing around heavy innuendo. Although you appear to be doing just fine with your current methods.

Originally posted by 50ShadesOfCreigh:

How religious are you? Do you worry this is cementing your place in hell?

Would you ever just not want to live this kind of life and just stop one day?

And does stopping involve coming clean to wife? Or stopping and just letting sleeping dogs lie?
Not very obviously. Yes, I do think about eternal damnation often. Was thinking if I recant on my death bed, maybe I slip into purgatory at best.

Often times it would seem the correct and responsible way to go. Especially those days when shit is flaring up and you have a close call. I often think the thrill is not worth the risk. I could be addicted to the rush and/or sex. because I wish I could stop but can't seem to.

I've tried many times to say "i'm done" and no one should have to know. Hasn't worked yet. I think I may need therapy which she should no doubtedly have to be a part of in which case she'd leave me once she hears the horrors of it all.

And gr8 handle name BTW.

Originally posted by Fat Wanker:

You need to examine your life Joe. I mean this in a non-critical way. Not only are you betraying your wife (and kids) but you are possibly exposing her to disease. You need to get the root of you lack of fulfillment and see if it can be resolved without too much collateral damage.
I know. See answer above. I do believe I need some form of help.

Originally posted by Tha Butcher:
No, you used to flirt with her, then lost contact for a year or two, then recently out of nowhere she contacts you, more flirting, then ends it saying "keep in touch"
So she initiated contact first then? Ok different situation then. I'd probably follow up with something fairly cheesy like "would love to keep in touch so when can I touch you"? Is she local? If she is, then this is also where I can try the lunch or grab a drink routine.

This post was edited on 12/9 11:50 AM by JoePaturnedABlindEye
Seriously Clark?
That is a boooooold opener. Wait until you get a few drinks in her before you start tossing around heavy innuendo. Although you appear to be doing just fine with your current methods.
Not really an opener. If the context is it's someone I've flirted with previously then she should know the drill and expect something like this.

Do you ever find it preferable to just take a few minutes to jerk off instead of embarking on multi-city potentially life changing affairs?
Do you exercise to relieve stress and clear your mind?
Are you committed to denying your DP roots?

Jerking it doesn't give me the same rush. Like being addicted to crack and then smoking weed. It gets me buy if all other options are exhausted but not my preferred choice.

I do exercise. Gym everyday. Started about a year ago. Hasn't made me want it less. In fact being there and staring at yoga pants for an hour on some girls fires me up more.

Not DP but am flattered. Dude used to be funny.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

BTW for the record, I feel like novacatt's very specific question on how to respond to someone who says "keep in touch" is a direct solicitation of real life advice under the guise of a hypothetical question. Be honest, nc, you trying to get some strange on the side?

No. No interest either for some reason. Too close to home I think. If they're at my local gym then they're local. Try to keep my dalliances a few towns over at a minimum.

Originally posted by JoePaturnedABlindEye:
BTW for the record, I feel like novacatt's very specific question on how to respond to someone who says "keep in touch" is a direct solicitation of real life advice under the guise of a hypothetical question. Be honest, nc, you trying to get some strange on the side?

That was a thinly veiled question, wasn't it?

To answer your question, no, I technically I am not "trying," since she initiated contact with me.

I was just curious as to how a serial philanderer such as yourself would respond if placed in that situation.

There is a fine line between friendly banter and flirting. We had never really crossed the line in the past but there was some tension. We went to lunch once and someone came to me afterwards and said that "people noticed" which sounded to me like juvenile junior high gossip. The restaurant is in a very public spot in the lobby of our building.

So agree with Tha Butcher's analysis in that swinging for the fences like that is a risky proposition, at least in my situation.

No. No interest either for some reason. Too close to home I think. If they're at my local gym then they're local. Try to keep my dalliances a few towns over at a minimum.

This was going to be my next question: Have you ever considered giving it a shot with a neighbor (bored housewife/MILF type)?

Although the "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" factor may make that hit too close to home.

But given your response above, I withdraw the question. Asked and answered.

Funny you bring up the commandments. Cheating with another married person is a trifecta of sins. By my count, you're breaking at least 3. Coveting a neighbors wife, adultery and bearing false witness.

NC, what's the background on your friend? Colleague, friend from school? Also you can't set these lunches too public. I would probably never do lobby of where I work. Take her off site. Picking a spot with nearby hotels is also a nice touch because you can always half "kid" about getting a room for dessert. Puts it out there in a jokey way without the pressure of boldly propositioning her. Also if you go the hotel route, something to look out for. Make sure they don't mail anything to your house or decline any marketing materials. Once I got a letter in mail that started "thanks for choosing our hotel last week. Tell us about your stay". Could have been fatal if she got the mail that day.

Funny you bring up the commandments. Cheating with another married person is a trifecta of sins. By my count, you're breaking at least 3. Coveting a neighbors wife, adultery and bearing false witness.

NC, what's the background on your friend? Colleague, friend from school? Also you can't set these lunches too public. I would probably never do lobby of where I work. Take her off site. Picking a spot with nearby hotels is also a nice touch because you can always half "kid" about getting a room for dessert. Puts it out there in a jokey way without the pressure of boldly propositioning her. Also if you go the hotel route, something to look out for. Make sure they don't mail anything to your house or decline any marketing materials. Once I got a letter in mail that started "thanks for choosing our hotel last week. Tell us about your stay". Could have been fatal if she got the mail that day.

I had to research "bearing false witness." I never really understood what that meant. Scary stuff.

She is a former colleague. We worked in the same office for about two years until she started working from home. I would see her occasionally until I transferred to another office in the same company. So I have not seen her in over two years.

When we worked together, it was usually about work, but she'd come over to my office when it wasn't really necessary. One time she seemed to go out of her way to give me a nice view of her ass as she "showed" me something on my screen. Definitely the type of ass that one can bounce quarters off of.

Aside from the time we went to lunch together, I remember one other time I somehow ended up getting her cell number and we texted for a bit, but not for long. Maybe for a week or two. There was no overt sexual banter but given my marital situation it felt somewhat inappropriate.

Right before I transferred out she said something like "we should definitely get together" as she lives near my new office (although now I primarily work from home as well). I never followed up.

I never reached out to her since then, then out of nowhere she reached out to me last week via IM and ended it by saying "keep in touch."

I play these things very conservative as I tend to be a risk-averse person, but the whole situation is somewhat intriguing, so when I saw this thread I thought that you'd be the perfect person to weigh in on this.

I hear you and it can be fun to walk the boundary and see what's possible. Is she married too? If you do decide to try and make this happen, do your due diligence on her? Is she stable? Have as much to lose as you? How is her access to your family, friends? Would she ever tell them etc?

Need to know as much as possible and go with your gut. It's a risk assessment basically. It's not 100% but the more intel you have the better.

I hear you and it can be fun to walk the boundary and see what's possible. Is she married too? If you do decide to try and make this happen, do your due diligence on her? Is she stable? Have as much to lose as you? How is her access to your family, friends? Would she ever tell them etc?

Need to know as much as possible and go with your gut. It's a risk assessment basically. It's not 100% but the more intel you have the better.
You have to get as close as possible, then go with your gut. Like these two:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fc339302970d-800wi

Had a few minor close calls but 2 that stick out:

2) much closer call. Booked a trip to NY and made huge rookie mistake. Left confirmation screen up on computer which stated room for 2. Going to NY wasn't issue but room for 2 sent her off deep end. A million questions, lots of accusations etc. said it must have been default when I booked room and didn't notice it. She was still super suspicious to the point where I was so paranoid she'd show up in NY at hotel so to hedge my bets, I booked a connecting room. Didn't tell girl I was with but if worse came to worse and wife showed up unannounced, I could throw the side girl into the adjoining room. Luckily it didn't come to that.

Who books a hotel room and accurately puts the appropriate number of people that will be staying in the room?

Any of them call out their husband's name while going at it with you?

Do your married friends from 'Nova share a similar attitude towards their relationships?
Do any that don't judge or accept you?
Do you hook up with (or plant future seeds) with any girls from 'Nova that you knew when you went there?

I doubt you are any longer capable of anything resembling a healthy relationship, but when you get divorced (and you will, it's inevitable) what then? No more 'thrill' of possibly getting caught. Just a bunch of other damaged goods like yourself.

You're like the episode of the Twilight Zone where the degenerate gambler dies and thinks he's gone to heaven because everything he bets he wins. Then he discovers it was the thrill of the loss that made him feel alive - and he was really in hell.

Oh and don't worry about your kids, i'm sure they'll turn out just fine regardless.

Reactions: kjbert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT