ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Jenner

novabubba

All VUSports.com Team
Sep 20, 2005
How has this not been discussed yet?

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

I guess there are no more worlds left for him to conquer now. From decathlon world records, to Wheaties boxes, to this.

Reactions: kjbert
I'd like to know when his gender dysphoria started. Has he had it all his life, even when he was an Olympian? It's downright puzzling.

The newsgroup is too busy debating the merits of third tier Presidential candidates like Linsday Graham and Dr. Ben Carson to be concerned with such nonsense.

This is serious business here, this newsgroup. Need to have our priorities in order.

Shouldn't there be more scrutiny regarding something where the only alternative is suicide?

Isn't that the very definition of mental illness?

Shouldn't there be more scrutiny regarding something where the only alternative is suicide?

Isn't that the very definition of mental illness?
I'm going to guess that there's nobody on BW qualified to pass judgment on this. I have to admit that I don't understand it at all. But, if he felt this is the only way he could live a fulfilling life then I say more power to him. He had to know he was going to be treated at large as some kind of freak and be subject to intense scrutiny and horrible mean spirited criticism.

Geena Davis can't be happy w Bruce basically becoming a hotter version if her.

I'm not sold that that's Bruce Jenner. I think this was a long con where he started to get work done to start the transformation, but then hired an actress to play out the rest of "his" days. Bruce is actually on an island in SE Asia just happy to finally be completely free of the Kardashians.

*Note, the story above might be less ridiculous than what actually happened. Bruce Jenner also has a reported net worth of $100MM. Wow.

I'm loving all the social media activists praising "her" for her beauty. Normal photos are airbrushed in magazines but this goes above and beyond all that. People really think this is an accurate picture??? he's a 70 year old man in drag for christ's sake!

Caitlyn is getting the ESPY for courage? I'm looking forward to all of the macho, elite athletes giving her a fake standing O.

I'm am amazed at how well he/she played the PR of this entire thing. A lesson on effective public relations. Simply brilliant. The cherry on top would be something that further cements the fact Kris Jenner is the worst mother in America.

I saw Huckabee is taking heat for some where do they shower comments re transgender situation. Not that I agree with him on much of anything, but isn't it a legitimate question especially in the high school setting?

Also, I saw the South Park episode re the private transgender restroom. Good episode.

Still, what's the answer?

I saw Huckabee is taking heat for some where do they shower comments re transgender situation. Not that I agree with him on much of anything, but isn't it a legitimate question especially in the high school setting?

Also, I saw the South Park episode re the private transgender restroom. Good episode.

Still, what's the answer?

South-Park-Transgender-Bathrooms-638x357.jpg

I love have corbsie is scolding people on here for their opinions.
U R a fking moron, Nardi! I have one post in this thread which doesn't criticize anyone. I simply pointed out that none of us INCLUDING MYSELF had the ability to pass judgment on Jenner. But, if it was what he needed to make his life whole, good for him for having the courage to do it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT