ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Uncle Joe entering the race declaring as a one-term President?

federal judge has added fresh fuel to the incendiary controversy over Hillary Clinton’s email, asserting during a hearing Thursday that she violated government policy by storing official messages on a private server when she worked as secretary of state.

“We wouldn’t be here today if this employee had followed government policy,” said U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, apparently referring to Clinton, during a hearing on one of the many Freedom of Information act lawsuits seeking access to her records as secretary of state.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ils-violated-policy-121568.html#ixzz3jPUCuGuL

Reactions: kjbert
Violated work email policy! Something most people do every day.

(Pulls out a giant "HAPPENS EVERYWHERE" stamp and slaps it on your article while yawning)

Sure does, so many of my colleagues over the years send me work emails exclusively from a personal server that only they control and monitor, rather than using the office systems. It's really no different than forgetting to include an approved signature block, or using work email to make weekend plans. Good point.

Wonder why her staff wiped their phones as well? Its the cover up that gets you nailed everytime.

Sure does, so many of my colleagues over the years send me work emails exclusively from a personal server that only they control and monitor, rather than using the office systems. It's really no different than forgetting to include an approved signature block, or using work email to make weekend plans. Good point.
You were colleagues with Colin Powell?

Colin Powell had a personal server?
House-ohsnap.gif~c200

Now I'm seeing shit on my FB feed with Gene Wilder in a Willy Wonka suit talking about being outraged over a GWB email server. How many govt email server controversies are there?

Imo, There is a lot more of the story with hrc and the email issue. They believe the 30k deleted emails can be retrieved. If so, you have to imagine there is going to be stuff in there thay got deleted for a reason. Combine that will how poorly she has handled this and fact he's just not a very good campaigner, she's likely toast. She lacks the charisma to overcome. She's completely tone deaf, see the snap chat joke. She just doesn't get it and has never been good on the stump or actually interacting with people.

Reactions: ericw
Imo, There is a lot more of the story with hrc and the email issue. They believe the 30k deleted emails can be retrieved. If so, you have to imagine there is going to be stuff in there thay got deleted for a reason. Combine that will how poorly she has handled this and fact he's just not a very good campaigner, she's likely toast. She lacks the charisma to overcome. She's completely tone deaf, see the snap chat joke. She just doesn't get it and has never been good on the stump or actually interacting with people.

Do you think she'll get the Democratic nomination?

It's been three years. How long does email recovery take? 18?
Since they justgot the server, longer. You do understand she didn't tell the truth or offer up the server until she was forced to hand it over last week. Clearly you seem to lack a grasp on the details of what happened. However, the good news is she's handled this so badly and been caught not telling the trust, your boy crazy uncle Joe is likely getting in. Imagine it was the GOP who was supposed to be running the trainwreck campaign.

Last edited:
Democratic leaders are increasingly frustrated by Hillary Rodham Clinton’s failure to put to rest questions about her State Department email practices and ease growing doubts among voters about her honesty and trustworthiness.

On top of that, many say, her repeated jokes and dismissive remarks on the email controversy suggest that she is not treating it seriously enough.

Interviews with more than 75 Democratic governors, lawmakers, candidates and party members have laid bare a widespread bewilderment that Mrs. Clinton has allowed a lingering cloud to settle over her candidacy — by using a private email server in the first place, since it was likely to raise questions about her judgment, and by not defusing those questions once and for all when the issue first emerged in March.

This from the right-wing NYTimes

She should be held responsible and potentially spend time in a federal prison if she mishandled classified information. There is no excuse for such blatant disregard for the safety of the country, it's military and it's citizens overseas.

Imagine it was the GOP who was supposed to be running the trainwreck campaign.

The GOP is running a bunch of train wreck campaigns, which is why the most embarrassing candidate in 100 years is on top in the polls.

Strick, I honestly don't know. If Biden gets in I think it means they believe she is unelectable and more to come. Having said that, today Vegas has her as a heavy favorite. Smart money say yes. However, I have long maintained she'll implode. Before the convention or after but it's coming. Thats not really answering your question.

She dropped in the Iowa poll from over 50% to 37% in no time with no one running against her. She is all but cooked if someone steps up.

Strick, I honestly don't know. If Biden gets in I think it means they believe she is unelectable and more to come. Having said that, today Vegas has her as a heavy favorite. Smart money say yes. However, I have long maintained she'll implode. Before the convention or after but it's coming. Thats not really answering your question.

Do you think Joe really wants to run or do you think Democrats are recruiting him? I think it's the latter. I think he would run for city dog catcher, he loves being in the game. But I agree that Hillary is easily defeatable. The only way I could vote for her would be if Donald Trump or Mike Huckabee was the Republican nominee.

As a Republican I really hope the final ticket is Kasich/ Rubio. Give me Ohio and Florida and a chunk of the Latino vote with some fresh faces and I don't care who is on the other side-the Republicans win. I'm not scared of Hilliary at all. Here last name is Clinton but she does not have the charisma that Bill has. Warren is to extreme like Sanders. To me, the only electable democrats would be Biden and O'Malley-not because they are great candidates but because the others are so polarizing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT