ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles - LOL

Watching the game admired Skins play calling. Offensive coordinator is only 29. Impressive

Get Huff, Agholor and Cooper THE F*CK outta here.

Bums. All. Bums.

Weird game. Cooper has a clear pass called back - again. Too many penalties, turnovers, and dropped passes. Eagles beat themselves last night. Showcase Murray next week and give him 30 carries so you have a chance at a rare player trade in the NFL.

He's busy moving goalposts.
He will come up with some reason why Chip Kelly is the next Don Shula. I don't know 1 single Eagles fan who wants this guys back. Not 1. Nobody can stand him. Nobody thinks he is any good etc.. Somehow ADP is his PR guy or something. Not sure what he ever saw but a guy who is way overwhelmed at the NFL level. Desean Jackson being cut was one of the dumbest moves. He was a pro bowler (has really helped the Skins) and has had no issues since his cut. Evan mathis obviously could have helped this Eagles team on the O line which was awful last night. Jeremy Maclin is way better than Riley cooper or Miles Austin or even Aguilor (at least with Aguilor you can say he is a Rookie). But Maclin didn't drop all these balls. And Murray??? What a waste. Mc Coy had 1,500 yds 2 years ago and 1,300 last year. Kelly the GM is one of the all time worst.

I want Chip back.

I am willing to go 1 more year at least with him. This season sucked though. Not a fun team to watch as most games were just boring. I am actually happy it's over.

This team MUST have 2 new receivers. A John Brown type deep threat. And another solid guy on the other side. I'll check the free agent list out. Matthews is fine. Ertz is good. Not having threats on the outside murdered the whole offense. Agholor can be a #4, fine, but can't go into next year relying on him. 2 new offensive linemen are needed at both guard spots. Bring back Bradford. Try to trade DeMarco. Keep Jordan Hicks on the field.

Brill, again his problem is the gm role. I'm not in favor of giving head coaches both duties. However, the guy had one bad year. Silly to say he can't coach at this level. Go through the list of successful coach who had a down year. Right, all of them. Lurie gave him too much power. Reel him in and I believe he'll have additonal success in the nfl. He's not going back to college after this season. I'm not an eagles fan so it's easier for me to have this view as its not emotonal for me. The guy can coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT