ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles - LOL

When you lose your #1 and #3 CB's (and #2 is already out for the year), against a great WR corps, what were you expecting? That outcome had nothing to do with game plan or in game decisions.
Injuries happen. Ok so then I will go reverse on that. The Eagles shouldn't have beaten the Patriots. They didn't have their #2, They had their #19 WR. They had Beefer, steve T and ADP as receivers. Had Gronk Played NE would have won. So it all evens out. Not like the Eagles were going to beat Arizona regardless. That team is head and shoulders better. Whoever wins the NFC East will get destroyed at Carolina or if they upset them, then destroyed at Arizona or at GB

The Patriots in New England is a good win. This is silly.

brill, The NFC East winner will (likely) host Seattle. NBN, the Eagles have gone 10-6 two straight years, and this year is 6-8 so far. 26-20 is not great, but it is well above .500. You can only beat the teams that are on your schedule. And with the NFL's scheduling formula, you can't say that they have had an easier schedule than anybody else.

Eagles defense has sucked for better part of 5 years now. Especially the secondary.

th

I'm so conflicted with the Eagles heading into these last 2 wks. Sure they can win these last 2 games and head into the playoffs. But for who, for what? The NFC is too good for them. Carolina. Arizona. Seattle. They'd probably have to beat ALL 3 of these teams. They won't even beat one. This isn't the AFC. The NFC is good this year up top. The Eagles were a point away from sweeping the AFC East. Who is in the AFC exactly? Patriots and who? Steelers may not even get in. Cincy has no qb. Denver has no qb. The Texans are in the damn thing. They obviously have no qb. Jets might get in. Seriously, Clark.

you guys actually expected the Eagles to win that game last night? the Cardinals might be the best team in the league. the result was about what I expected.

Washington is terrible and the Giants might have the worst D in the league. I am not saying the Eagles are world beaters or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if they won the last 2 and took the division.

you guys actually expected the Eagles to win that game last night? the Cardinals might be the best team in the league. the result was about what I expected.

Washington is terrible and the Giants might have the worst D in the league. I am not saying the Eagles are world beaters or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if they won the last 2 and took the division.
Skins win on Saturday night.

Skins win on Saturday night.
Are you familiar with the Washington Redskins? This is the exact type of game they lose in some weird manner only to drive their fanbase further nuts and rue the curse of Daniel Snyder.

Are you familiar with the Washington Redskins? This is the exact type of game they lose in some weird manner only to drive their fanbase further nuts and rue the curse of Daniel Snyder.
Come on. You have given the Skins zero credit for playing extremely well lately. THey smoked a Bills team that the Eagles struggled to beat. You know chip stinks and are trying to make it like it's some huge accomplishment to win a league at 7-9. I think this game is close now. The eagles have no answer for D jackson right now as we saw they had no answer for anyone on ARizona. Rb's and WR's.

Brady played with scrubs and still almost won that game against Phily. With Gronk, he commands a double team so therefore Ace or Steve T can get loose for an over the middle grab. Without him, Steve T and Ace are doubled and can't do squat. Gronk is their biggest ace

was there a curse 3 years ago when they were 5-6 and won 5 straight to win the division. I thought those were the games they would fold in? Go Skins. I'm saying it's a 50/50 game as much as any out there. Although I think the Giants will beat the Eagles in the last week anyways.zero answer for Beckham. He may have 5 TDs

If the skins were the juggernaut you are making them out to be, they wouldn't be 3 point dogs for the game on Saturday night.

Chip Kelly will likely be the first Eagles coach not to advance to the second Rd of the playoffs within his first 3 seasons since Marion Campbell

Come on. You have given the Skins zero credit for playing extremely well lately. THey smoked a Bills team that the Eagles struggled to beat. You know chip stinks and are trying to make it like it's some huge accomplishment to win a league at 7-9. I think this game is close now. The eagles have no answer for D jackson right now as we saw they had no answer for anyone on ARizona. Rb's and WR's.

Brady played with scrubs and still almost won that game against Phily. With Gronk, he commands a double team so therefore Ace or Steve T can get loose for an over the middle grab. Without him, Steve T and Ace are doubled and can't do squat. Gronk is their biggest ace
No just Djax...Jordan Reed has quietly put together a brilliant year at TE

Reactions: brill

And they blew the Cowboys game as I knew they would. They sucked you in for another week. Havin zero emotional investment in the redskins is nice given where I live. The absolute dread and fatalistic sense their fans have is a miserable life of fandom that is always rewarded by the skins blowing games in new and unusual ways. I will never give them credit because the franchise sucks and has for the 16 years I have lived here. They don't deserve credit and are owned by the worst owner in sports.

was there a curse 3 years ago when they were 5-6 and won 5 straight to win the division. I thought those were the games they would fold in? Go Skins. I'm saying it's a 50/50 game as much as any out there. Although I think the Giants will beat the Eagles in the last week anyways.zero answer for Beckham. He may have 5 TDs
Yes, because RGIII blew his career in the playoff game. ADP for the win.

Who said on here the Skins were a juggernaut? Definitely not me. They are terrible on the road, an average team at best. In fact, I was way wrong. I said 3-13. They have exceeded my expectations (opposite of Eagles fans who were foolishly saying 12-4) after a meaningless preseason game against GB. Funny, I said 8-8 then and now say 7-9 so not far off.
Jordan Reed is a stud. And if the Skins stink then the Eagles, giants and cowboys all stinkhaha. And so do about 18 other teams.

And they blew the Cowboys game as I knew they would. They sucked you in for another week. Havin zero emotional investment in the redskins is nice given where I live. The absolute dread and fatalistic sense their fans have is a miserable life of fandom that is always rewarded by the skins blowing games in new and unusual ways. I will never give them credit because the franchise sucks and has for the 16 years I have lived here. They don't deserve credit and are owned by the worst owner in sports.
you must not hang out with any of my friends there (and that's where I grew up). We all hate Snyder, know the team stinks and have said for years we want a real owner. So I don't know who you are hanging out with. Must be stupid people b/c to think otherwise is ridiculous. That being said, to have 2 games left and be in ameaningful game, it is nice. I have been open saying it should be the best 6 records. I hate that a 6-8 team and a 7-7 team are playing for anything other than next year's draft. But the rule is what it is. So let's play 2 and see what happens. All I have to say is if yoyu say the Skins stink, then what is your opinion of this Almighty fat man Chip you have been anointing all year as the next Vince Lombardi??? He is behind in the standings to that "team that really stinks"! So what is your take on that. That should be downright embarrasing. And when Sal Pal says Cousins is better than Bradford Ouch! I hope they keep Kelly and Bradford next year. Better for the rest of the NFL

you must not hang out with any of my friends there (and that's where I grew up). We all hate Snyder, know the team stinks and have said for years we want a real owner. So I don't know who you are hanging out with. Must be stupid people b/c to think otherwise is ridiculous. That being said, to have 2 games left and be in ameaningful game, it is nice. I have been open saying it should be the best 6 records. I hate that a 6-8 team and a 7-7 team are playing for anything other than next year's draft. But the rule is what it is. So let's play 2 and see what happens. All I have to say is if yoyu say the Skins stink, then what is your opinion of this Almighty fat man Chip you have been anointing all year as the next Vince Lombardi??? He is behind in the standings to that "team that really stinks"! So what is your take on that. That should be downright embarrasing. And when Sal Pal says Cousins is better than Bradford Ouch! I hope they keep Kelly and Bradford next year. Better for the rest of the NFL
I'll be watching my Steelers go on another Super Bow run so I really don't care. You are agreeing me on the skins fans. That's exactly what I"m saying. They are such a pathetic organization run by the worst owner in sports you guys all sit around waiting for bad stuff to happen. It's quite comical and must be an awful experience. Unless this isn't directed at me, I don't understand what you're getting at. The skins are an embarrassment and have been for the better part of two decades. If I recall during Sunday's game they showed a stat where along with the Bills they had the worst 16 year post season run in any major sports. Tough after being such a great franchise in the 80's.

Does it really matter which NFC East team makes it? They are just going to get waxed by Seattle.

Any way the Eagles can just trade Murray back to the Cowboys?

aDP- all I am saying is you have praised Chip Kelly. Praised him. Said he is the man. He's great . etc.. Then you say the Skins stink. Well how does that make any sense? I have been consistent in saying both teams stink from Day 1 this year. You seem to praise the Eagles and then say the Skins stink. How is that possible logically if the Skins are ahead of the Eagles in the W/L column??? and the skins beat them already this year. And at the end of last year when the Eagles had the playoffs locked up they oh yeah Lost to the Skins to finish the season. Great work Chip! He stinks. He will stink. I actually think the SB will be Steelers/Cards. Steelers unstoppable. But having said that, you have to give credit to Cousins and Gruden for what they have been able to do this year. Cousins has shut out all the noise and soap opera and actually played decent football. He's not a franchise guy. I can admit that. Either is Bradford. I don't know what glasses you have worn watching this Eagles team. What makes you think they are good at 6-8 and all those embarrassing losses? It just doesn't add up. I think you just dont' want to admit you were wrong about Fat Man chip and how crummy he is

aDP- all I am saying is you have praised Chip Kelly. Praised him. Said he is the man. He's great . etc.. Then you say the Skins stink. Well how does that make any sense? I have been consistent in saying both teams stink from Day 1 this year. You seem to praise the Eagles and then say the Skins stink. How is that possible logically if the Skins are ahead of the Eagles in the W/L column??? and the skins beat them already this year. And at the end of last year when the Eagles had the playoffs locked up they oh yeah Lost to the Skins to finish the season. Great work Chip! He stinks. He will stink. I actually think the SB will be Steelers/Cards. Steelers unstoppable. But having said that, you have to give credit to Cousins and Gruden for what they have been able to do this year. Cousins has shut out all the noise and soap opera and actually played decent football. He's not a franchise guy. I can admit that. Either is Bradford. I don't know what glasses you have worn watching this Eagles team. What makes you think they are good at 6-8 and all those embarrassing losses? It just doesn't add up. I think you just dont' want to admit you were wrong about Fat Man chip and how crummy he is
Eagles missed playoffs when they lost to Seattle and Dallas in the 2 weeks before the Skins game. Even if they win that game and finish at 11-5 they still miss playoffs since Dallas was 12-4.

Eagles are not a good team this season - they are mediocre. So is the rest of the NFC East though. Even if the Skins or Giants win the division none of these teams will be going anywhere in the playoffs. Frankly, they are all lucky Romo was injured because the Cowboys would probably have walked away with the division this year.

Brill, because Kelly has won everywhere he's been. He's had some initial success in the NFL. I believe he'll succeed. His problem, and this happens all the time and I don't understand why owners do this, is he's a coach not GM. The Redskins have been a laughing stock and irrelevent organization for nearly two decades. Kelly's had two 10-6 years and might win his second division title in 3 years after winning everywhere else. They are nothing alike.

The Eagles are the only team in the NFC to beat a team with a winning record this year - Pats and Jets. Wow.

That can't possibly be right
My apologies - it should be only team in NFC East.

Eagles

W - Jets 9-5
W - Saints - 5-9
W - Giants - 6-8
W - Cowboys - 4-10
W - Pats - 12-2
W - Bills - 6-8

Redskins

W - Rams - 6-8
W - Eagles - 6-8
W - Bucs - 6-8
W - Saints - 5-9
W - Giants - 6-8
W - Bears - 5-9
W - Bills - 6-8

Giants

W - Redskins - 7-7
W - Bills - 6-8
W - 49ers - 4-10
W - Cowboys - 4-10
W - Bucs - 6-8
W - Dolphins - 5-6

Cowboys

W - Giants - 6-8
W - Eagles - 6-8
W - Dolphins - 5-9
W - Redskins - 7-7

Where is ADP?? Fat man Chip great or what? Let's hear it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT