ADVERTISEMENT

Europe Trip

In my opinion, Stockholm has the most beautiful girls in western Europe. The city is beautiful too. Dutch girls are also fantastic, so Amsterdam would be fun.
Spain tops the list of Europe for me. Went to Mallorca one September and the weather was perfect. Good nightlife too.

Who has the hottest guys though?

For the multi city swing to try a variety of foods, diversity of sites experiences and yet be in cool places in the fall covering decent ground in a somewhat ordered fashion, I'd go (listing city near transportation hub first and maybe an alternative), thinking 2 days ish each over a couple weeks that time of year

Lisbon (or Faro/algarve)
Bilbao (or skip Spain since you have done Barca)
Provence (or Nice/Marseille)
Dubrovnik (or Split)
Budapest
Bratislava
Prague
Munich

Or starting from North:
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Munich
Prague
Budapest
Dubrovnik (or Split)
Florence
South France
Lisbon or southern Portugal

Edinburgh if you want to touch British isles

If you hone in on a region more can get deeper into next tier cities, like Strick suggested in eastern/Central Europe

Belgium doesn't even get a mention from Belgium's #1 fan!?!?!

For the multi city swing to try a variety of foods, diversity of sites experiences and yet be in cool places in the fall covering decent ground in a somewhat ordered fashion, I'd go (listing city near transportation hub first and maybe an alternative), thinking 2 days ish each over a couple weeks that time of year

Lisbon (or Faro/algarve)
Bilbao (or skip Spain since you have done Barca)
Provence (or Nice/Marseille)
Dubrovnik (or Split)
Budapest
Bratislava
Prague
Munich

Or starting from North:
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Munich
Prague
Budapest
Dubrovnik (or Split)
Florence
South France
Lisbon or southern Portugal

Edinburgh if you want to touch British isles

If you hone in on a region more can get deeper into next tier cities, like Strick suggested in eastern/Central Europe
Jiggie...you have certainly gotten around in less than one year. Glad to hear. No mention of the British Museum? You can spend days there. Since RSTRICT mentioned Belgium, have you been to Bruge? Have to watch In Bruge first especially if you are a Colin Farrell or Tottenham fan.

Skip Europe and visit Texas instead. It's much nicer. I highly recommend touring Fort Worth.

What if you want to go to a place that has plumbing and first world hospitals? Also, what if the OP doesn't like asians?

Haha. There are plenty of elite hotels here that cost next to nothing. $100 gets you a room in a legit 5 star hotel.

You just have to deal with the 24 hours trip to get here. Once you're here you can live like a king.

I'm in Germany right now, Amsterdam on Monday then Bruges and Paris. Any recommendations in Bruges or Amsterdam would be appreciated.

Brugges is Fantastic. Antwerp is Fantastic. Leuven is the biggest secret in Europe!

Amsterdam is great. Rijksmuseum is very, very impressive. Van Gogh museum very good. Take a canal, cruise, actually take the private, small boat one, its not much more. If Keukenhoff is still open for flower festival, it much better than I thought (I thought it would suck) but Tulips may be past bloom, it is a half day commitment though as it is 40-60 minute to get out there via bus. Rent a bike and ride through Vondelpark, and even the Museumsplein or the streets if you are up for it. Ann Frank House book a tix in advance, otherwise 3-plus hours to get in, but its good, so book.

I went with my kids so I can't get into the more adult stuff, but if you are untethered, then certainly explore all the sin options.

Reactions: KrazyKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT