ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

novabball2

VUSports.com Addict
Nov 23, 2012
good season so far, between the Sparrows and Sons of Harpy the season has taken a nice turn from most of the politics. Cersei is going to kill all of the Tyrells and im anxious to see Tyrion meet Daenerys.

Stannis has become more interesting and Jon Snow continues to become the best character.

Any thoughts on whats to come? the Sansa littlefinger thing is weird.

Novahoops - thats the rumor and makes sense and Ned Stark wasnt one to act like that.

best series since the Sopranos.

all the book readers I know are freaking out because Selmy doesn't die in the books apparently

I didnt read the books so I couldnt give a shit

It makes a lot of sense. They touched on both Rhaegar and Lyanna this last episode and Melissandra has always been interested in Jon Snow and she is is only interested in Kings blood.

Another decent episode. nothing great but seems to be setting up the climax for the season with Stanni attacking winterfeld. Has Stannis ever won a battle? guy is the germany of GoT.

I've been watching G O T since the inception......haven't missed an episode.......and still get confused on the goodies and baddies.....

The casting in arriving at the actress that plays Melisandre was really outstanding. Hard to imagine anyone else playing the role, she really seems inseperable from the character. She is not that hot in some ways, but clearly her body is (at least the front). Enjoyed the scene with Snow this week, started to get a woody.

The casting in arriving at the actress that plays Melisandre was really outstanding. Hard to imagine anyone else playing the role, she really seems inseperable from the character. She is not that hot in some ways, but clearly her body is (at least the front). Enjoyed the scene with Snow this week, started to get a woody.
I think youre a week behind. that was last Sunday.

I don't think Emilia Clarke used a body double as I seem to recall an interview with her talking about if it was awkward knowing her parents watched, or something along those lines. I think she has since said she won't do any more nudity.

When did Cersei ever need a body double?

Of the four women in the series who would you rather bang? tyrell, cersei. deanereys or the red queen?

the young one, obviously.

im going Daenereys then Cersei, Cersei has that pent up frustrated look to her.

For me it's Rose Leslie (Ygritte). She is in no means the most beautiful, but something about her just does it for me. I love the accent too.

ewww Ygritte is nasty and so is Brienne. id do sansa stark before either of those two.

can you imagine what the room smells like after sex during that day and age? not a shower in sight. probably not a lot of oral sex going around in those days. especially during the summer months.

yeah she is ok. danny was hotter in season 1, has lost alot of weight during her time as queen. i guess the stress is getting to her.

It's an interesting question as none of those 4 are that hot in the traditional sense, something off about each of them. In her heyday, Cersei was probably the best, but she's a little too "mature" at this point, as is the Red Queen. For right now I think it has to be:

1 Dany
2 Tyrell
3 Cesei
4 Red Queen

The gap so to speak between 2 and 3 is pretty wide based just on age.

I love the backlash from the rape scene. Are you kidding me? It's a TV show where a lot of terrible things happen. Jesus Christ, Ed Rendell was right. We really have become a nation on wusses.

Exactly! Where were all the bleeding heart liberals then? If you don't like it, don't watch it!

Liberals are generally against censorship. It's the conservative-family values-christian-right-tea party types that are outraged by these things. Unless it's, you know, "legitimate" rape.

why doesnt Danny just attack Kings Landing? what is she waiting for? she has the army, she has some dragons. lets get it on.

why doesnt Danny just attack Kings Landing? what is she waiting for? she has the army, she has some dragons. lets get it on.

Aren't we supposed to be watching her maturation process? Maybe i'm missing something.

The whole rescue scene in Dorne was very hack, right out of an 80's buddy movie. I expect more from GoT.

maturation of what? killing slavers then having the slaves kill the people who killed the slavers? her story makes no sense. either show your tits or move on.

maturation of what? killing slavers then having the slaves kill the people who killed the slavers? her story makes no sense. either show your tits or move on.
Are you a real person? I can never tell. Sometimes you make sense in your posts, but most of the time you come off as a caricature of a person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT