ADVERTISEMENT

GoP candidates

You realize the dems have been trying to get anyone other than hillary to enter the race for a few months. They are so fractured a guy who wasn't even a Democrat 6 months ago is fighting her tooth and nail. Heck, they are still trying g to get biden in behind the scenes. Both parties are in the same boat. You do realize this right? And the dems were supposed to be the party with a coronation.
kmill doesn't say anything negative about Democrats, you know this.

Despite what's been said, Rubio is a wimp.

When not playing college football, heard he dominated friday nighr games vs. The cooks from the bar where his dad mopped the floors. Has to count for something?

When not playing college football, heard he dominated friday nighr games vs. The cooks from the bar where his dad mopped the floors. Has to count for something?
BulldogsMassey.jpg

Just read that Rubio played college football for one season at a school I've never heard of.

He also takes a shot at Florida State in this article. I guess when you attend a prestigious university like the University of Florida, you can do that. I mean, guys like Aaron Hernandez don't graduate from just any old school

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/01/marco-rubio-college-football/
If hernandez graduated that would be a surprise. Florida is actually a good school. Being a doctor I'm sure you are aware of their well-respected school of medicine. One of the better ones in the country.

If hernandez graduated that would be a surprise. Florida is actually a good school. Being a doctor I'm sure you are aware of their well-respected school of medicine. One of the better ones in the country.

He went to the medical school?

The establishment has decided on Rubio. It'll be interesting to see how influential they are.

He went to the medical school?
No, but the undergrad school is also very good. One of the better state schools. Not quite Michigan/UVA/Cal but certainly that next level. Good school. Regardless, I'm sure he didn't graduate there as mentioned.

Aren't all medical schools in the continental U.S. pretty much "good" and hard to get into? At the top I'm sure you can call out the Ivies and such, but not too many med schools, small classes. Not like law school where it's basically open enrollment at many of them, just pay the cash and go, like St. Joe's undergrad.

Nickel Dimer is blind to "D" criminal contribution in our foreign policy

Clinton is his huckleberry

Rankings:
1. TRUMP when he talks vaguely about winning and jobs
2. TRUMP when he talks about how he's not a corporate whore
3. TRUMP when he trashes other candidates
4. Cruz - not as much dirty campaigning this week
5. Kasich - will America come around on the only sane choice?
6. Rubio - probably his worst week yet.
7. Carson - still going?

Adp, curious if you think many republicans end up staying home this fall rather than vote for Trump. I've seen a number of political types come out and say they will absolutely not vote for or support trump if he wins the nomination.

Watching the Trump/Rubio spat is must-see TV. They're like a couple of junior high girls going at it. Small hands jokes? Sweating jokes? Little jokes? Tanning jokes? Embarrassing for the GOP.

Watching the Trump/Rubio spat is must-see TV. They're like a couple of junior high girls going at it. Small hands jokes? Sweating jokes? Little jokes? Tanning jokes? Embarrassing for the GOP.

It devolved worse yet when it hit grade school status with Rubio accusing Trump of peeing his pants during the debate...

It devolved worse yet when it hit grade school status with Rubio accusing Trump of peeing his pants during the debate...

He has nothing to lose at this point. Might as well throw some bombs.

Jeb played nice and look where he ended up.

Adp, curious if you think many republicans end up staying home this fall rather than vote for Trump. I've seen a number of political types come out and say they will absolutely not vote for or support trump if he wins the nomination.

It will be the opposite. Even those Republicans who do not like Trump will get out and vote because they hate Hillary more. No Republican wants to see her in the White House.

Even those Republicans who do not like Trump will get out and vote because they hate Hillary more

That's the hope, but I'm not sure it plays out that way. That same passion could have been generated for Romney, who was much less polarizing, but the voter turnout on the GOP side want substantial. I'm sure the real trump supporters will show up big time...but the Rubio ones? Not so sure.

He has nothing to lose at this point. Might as well throw some bombs.

Jeb played nice and look where he ended up.

Jeb played nice??

Jeb spent $80 mill on negative ads against Donald. Jeb was just unwilling to say it to Donald's face! Jeb is a coward.

Rubio calling Trump out for being "small" at anything is rich. Starting to believe all the "Rubio is gay" talk, more and more evidence piling up to confirm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT