ADVERTISEMENT

It's official: Chip Kelly fired

It's become a shitshow. How did he win 10 games twice? Talent of the inherited roster?
Partly that. I also think his scheme was working better before other coaches adjusted to it. To think he had the success he did with Foles means his scheme must have been effective. Then again, I don't watch the games. I have reclaimed my Sundays - no more church and no more football!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
Waiting for these tailgaters to explain why they are still wasting entire Sundays going to these games.

Ex oregon player in NFL threw Chip under bus today and said you can't be a bully with grown men. Maybe with 18 year olds you can convince them to play this way but his approach won't last in the NFL. He isn't Bellicheck. Dope. Ouch. Wonder who that was. And agent of an Eagle saying guys in locker room don't trust in Chip or want to play for him. Guys that normally would play hurt won't now. Wonder who this player was? Where there is smoke there is fire. I didn't think he would last after this year (next the last for sure) b/c he isn't any good. Back to college for the ole chipper

Ex oregon player in NFL threw Chip under bus today and said you can't be a bully with grown men. Maybe with 18 year olds you can convince them to play this way but his approach won't last in the NFL. He isn't Bellicheck. Dope. Ouch. Wonder who that was. And agent of an Eagle saying guys in locker room don't trust in Chip or want to play for him. Guys that normally would play hurt won't now. Wonder who this player was? Where there is smoke there is fire. I didn't think he would last after this year (next the last for sure) b/c he isn't any good. Back to college for the ole chipper

Source for this? Would make sense...he has lost control.

No Mike Gill the host. it's all over the internet now. They talked about some of it during the game on TV

Redskins won the NFC East today. Who didnt see that coming though in August?

The Skins won't win it. They will find a way to go 7-9 and miss out. The Giants will win it at 8-8. Skins have 2 with Dallas, the Eagles, Chicago and Buffalo. All winnable but the Skins can't win on the road. Would be great, however, to finish ahead of Dallas and Philly. That looks very possible. Anyone hear any rumors who will follow Chip in Philly? My buddy asked me today and I said it won't be another college coach. Probably a top hot shot asst coach somewhere

eagles have no quarterback, no second round pick, and no front office

they're f--ked, and durning will be making $7mil/yr at usc or some shit

The Skins won't win it. They will find a way to go 7-9 and miss out. The Giants will win it at 8-8. Skins have 2 with Dallas, the Eagles, Chicago and Buffalo. All winnable but the Skins can't win on the road. Would be great, however, to finish ahead of Dallas and Philly. That looks very possible. Anyone hear any rumors who will follow Chip in Philly? My buddy asked me today and I said it won't be another college coach. Probably a top hot shot asst coach somewhere

They wont win it?

Have you seen their sched compared to the Giants? Eagles are done with their remaining sched. Dallas is obviously finished. Washington currently holds tiebreaker over Giants to much superior division record and they'll have to try hard to lose it - basically impossible to lose it. With the tiebreaker likely in hand Washington can clearly clinch the division with 3 more wins. 7-9 may even do it. They dont play 1 team with even a .500 record. Their best opponent left is Buffalo - and its in Wash where they play well. Kind of a process of elimination thing here - Skins take the division. Probably easily. Giants have to play Carolina, @Minn, Jets. Without the tiebreaker its hard to imagine them finishing with a better record than the Skins. Today was the game that was gonna decide it. Basically a FOUR game swing if you think about it. GIants win and they're up 2 and have a sweep, basically up 3 on Washington. Lose the game and they're tied and split but Wash moves to 2-1 div composed to 2-3. I will unload massive units on Skins to take the NFC East on Monday but am hoping the juice isnt too thick. Probably -150 or something. Should be -300 from my view but wont be that large.

marcus smith--->garbage
agholor--->garbage
jordan matthews--->c-
rowe--->garbage
josh huff--->almost as terrible a pick as smith

trading mccoy for a white former oregon linebacker who can't play 3 weeks in a row and then signing two running backs to long contracts was a stroke of genius too

Reactions: lowry99 and brill
They wont win it?

Have you seen their sched compared to the Giants? Eagles are done with their remaining sched. Dallas is obviously finished. Washington currently holds tiebreaker over Giants to much superior division record and they'll have to try hard to lose it - basically impossible to lose it. With the tiebreaker likely in hand Washington can clearly clinch the division with 3 more wins. 7-9 may even do it. They dont play 1 team with even a .500 record. Their best opponent left is Buffalo - and its in Wash where they play well. Kind of a process of elimination thing here - Skins take the division. Probably easily. Giants have to play Carolina, @Minn, Jets. Without the tiebreaker its hard to imagine them finishing with a better record than the Skins. Today was the game that was gonna decide it. Basically a FOUR game swing if you think about it. GIants win and they're up 2 and have a sweep, basically up 3 on Washington. Lose the game and they're tied and split but Wash moves to 2-1 div composed to 2-3. I will unload massive units on Skins to take the NFC East on Monday but am hoping the juice isnt too thick. Probably -150 or something. Should be -300 from my view but wont be that large.
gldendog- if you were talking about any of the other 31 NFL teams I would agree with you. I am a lifelong Skins fan and we find ways to lose. Crap organization ever since Snyder took over. We never feel we will win anything. So yes, on paper it seems feasible. BUt, honestly I still feel the Skins will go 1-4 left and be 6-10 like always. Until they show otherwise. And Dallas and Skins always play a tough game so tough to sweep. And the Eagles want revenge for losing to the Skins earlier. So won't be as easy as it seems. Plus Cousins is a pick 6 away from anything successful. He is so inconsistent and stinks on the road

You're just being overly negative. Dallas is like 0-100 without Romo. And the Giants you can already pencil in for a minimum of 2 losses. Skins are fine. Chill out. They got it.

glden- honestly, how can a Skins fan not be negative? We have been worse than 6-10 like 95% of the seasons under Snyder. The Skins are what the Clippers used to be in the NBA. Terrible. I have to say I would rather Gruden right now over Chip Kelly. Gruden did eliminate the drama and soap opera that was going on with Griffin the last few years. All is mellow there now with Cousins who is hard to dislike. Hard working guy. Teammates like him. He is average at best. Probably a back up QB. But at least no drama

Like I said process of elimination thing based on scheds and tiebreakers. However Skins are +150 to take division. Same as Giants. Eagles +350.

Very generous, thank you very much.

Lets see if Tom Brady can't overcome a gdogging. It's an amazing thing, really.

Last edited:
The Eagles are the poster boys for a nauseating NFL season. You figure this league and its teams out. Let me know when you have it figured.

The 1:00 slate of games was as bad as you could find. I was wrong earlier, the league is awful.

gldendog- if you were talking about any of the other 31 NFL teams I would agree with you. I am a lifelong Skins fan and we find ways to lose. Crap organization ever since Snyder took over. We never feel we will win anything. So yes, on paper it seems feasible. BUt, honestly I still feel the Skins will go 1-4 left and be 6-10 like always. Until they show otherwise. And Dallas and Skins always play a tough game so tough to sweep. And the Eagles want revenge for losing to the Skins earlier. So won't be as easy as it seems. Plus Cousins is a pick 6 away from anything successful. He is so inconsistent and stinks on the road

Cap tip to you, sir.

for 58 minutes that was a horrendous game

that last 2 minutes was very entertaining though.

Gotta love McFadden the rocket scientist throwing Washington a life raft on 2nd and 1 with a minute left at the 6 yard line. Get the first, take a knee, kick FG, game is over. Instead he scores. Washington of course then ties it but sucks just enough to allow Cassel the HOF'er enough time to go back down and score again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT