ADVERTISEMENT

Little Marco Rubio's Campaign Remembered

I'm watching last week's debate. This little, little man needs to stop wasting everyone's time and get off the stage.

Kasich has to stick around because he is the only sane person up there. Creepy Cruz will stick around because he gets the radical religious fringe. But time for little Marco to take his high heels and mascara and go home.

I'm watching last week's debate. This little, little man needs to stop wasting everyone's time and get off the stage.

Kasich has to stick around because he is the only sane person up there. Creepy Cruz will stick around because he gets the radical religious fringe. But time for little Marco to take his high heels and mascara and go home.
But he has bigger hands than The Donald!

If he drops out then I hope we don't have a Foye Remembered Thread soon after. Dude has been on tilt since these primaries have started.

Foye loves Rubio. He's an establishment Republican. The kind of guy who deflects a locker room sodomization at his high school alma mater by insinuating "lesser" people are jealous they didn't go there.

Reactions: Jerseyjoe027
FoyeEffectbis a Little Marco patsy?

Little Marco is alllll establishment. Has the right talking points and all the money behind him, but then you actually hear him speak and you just shake your head.

The republican money was historically stupid this yr. Banking on Jeb was foolish,mans then Little Marco as Plan B. They asked for Trumo by running those two clowns with their money.

Foye loves Rubio. He's an establishment Republican. The kind of guy who deflects a locker room sodomization at his high school alma mater by insinuating "lesser" people are jealous they didn't go there.

Foye went to Conestoga? He's from PA? I thought he was a CoDB'er?

He mentioned something about his brother going there and people who said anything about the sodomization were just jealous they didn't live on the Main Line

His twitter feed is a sight to behold. He scorns the "unwashed masses", yet has no problem using those masses for ill-fated attempts to install democracies in the Miiddle East at the point of a bayonet. I'm thinking he isn't quite the expert on "20th century conflict" as he fancies himself to be

Strick, I think I saw posts from you over the weekend, so does that mean that you never actually got banned or are you #strongerthantheban ?

Kasich would really be bothered with the videos in the back room at my local rental store.

And hrc is crushing it where large groups of minorities vote. Each side is as divided as the other. Shows the trump path with Reagan democrats

His twitter feed is a sight to behold. He scorns the "unwashed masses", yet has no problem using those masses for ill-fated attempts to install democracies in the Miiddle East at the point of a bayonet. I'm thinking he isn't quite the expert on "20th century conflict" as he fancies himself to be
Who TheFoyeEffect?

Strick, I think I saw posts from you over the weekend, so does that mean that you never actually got banned or are you #strongerthantheban ?

his 3 day ban was in "Methusala days" ... figured that better fit the topic at hand.

So is tonight the night or will Little Marco hang around to lose his home state before gracefully bowing out of the race?

The biggest story out of the GOP race is Trump's ceiling is a little too low to keep a run on the needed delegates. The convention is going to be crazy.

They guy (Rubio) is a loser. He's won one state. The people roundly reject him. Establishment puppet. Tell him to dropout and go run Catholic Charities or something.

Little Marco with 0 delegates yesterday. Now his campaign is claiming he lost Hawaii because Cruz fixed the caucus. Maybe Ball can chime in on it, but Rubio needs to drop out before he gets obliterated at the next debate and embarrasses himself even further.

I can see Trumo now, "Look, little Marco, you got 0 delegates. You come in 4th out of 4 in almost every state, nobody wants you to be president except for the establishment pumping tens of millions of dollars into your failing campaign. Nobody in your home state wants you either (by the way, where I'm romping you by 20 points.)"
CdE27dkUUAAmAxF.jpg

Last edited:
Little Marco with 0 delegates yesterday. Now his campaign is claiming he lost Hawaii because Cruz fixed the caucus. Maybe Ball can chime in on it, but Rubio needs to drop out before he gets obliterated at the next debate and embarrasses himself even further.

I can see Trumo now, "Look, little Marco, you got 0 delegates. You come in 4th out of 4 in almost every state, nobody wants you to be president except for the establishment pumping tens of millions of dollars into your failing campaign. Nobody in your home state wants you either (by the way, where I'm romping you by 20 points.)"
CdE27dkUUAAmAxF.jpg
Little Marco won't drop out until he loses Florida. I'm loving the fact that after backing Bush, the establishment is now backing LM. Just goes to show you how out of touch they are with the people. There will be a lot of political advisors who will have to get real jobs after Trumo gets the nomination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT