ADVERTISEMENT

Little Marco Rubio's Campaign Remembered

Great.

So your answer to my question ("Are you a likely Trump voter?") didn't need all those qualifiers. You will be a Trump voter come November.

Anyone else here?

I suppose that I didn't "need" all of those qualifiers, but I chose to include them to emphasize my point that there may be a large bloc of voters who will turn out to vote against Hillary who is almost as polarizing as Trump.

The fodder for negative ads on Trump is really endless, everything we know about, or people tasked with it can find easily by searching old articles, off the cuff media comments, appearances on Howard Stern, etc. Not to mention stuff that's maybe harder to find that hasn't even been dug up yet, or is sitting in a file waiting for the general. Negatives for Hilary too, but most people know about it, are sensitized to it, and any advantage with all her baggage is gone with Trump.

Republican establishment still isn't attacking him all out because he has such momentum that he is becoming the presumptive nominee. Once he is, the gloves will be off for the Dems and all their PACs. Election will be over by late October.

There are not enough angry white voters who want Trump so bad they they will overlook all of his negatives to win the general.

The fodder for negative ads on Trump is really endless, everything we know about, or people tasked with it can find easily by searching old articles, off the cuff media comments, appearances on Howard Stern, etc. Not to mention stuff that's maybe harder to find that hasn't even been dug up yet, or is sitting in a file waiting for the general. Negatives for Hilary too, but most people know about it, are sensitized to it, and any advantage with all her baggage is gone with Trump.

Republican establishment still isn't attacking him all out because he has such momentum that he is becoming the presumptive nominee. Once he is, the gloves will be off for the Dems and all their PACs. Election will be over by late October.

There are not enough angry white voters who want Trump so bad they they will overlook all of his negatives to win the general.

Reasonable hypothesis, but that remains to be seen.

Great.

So your answer to my question ("Are you a likely Trump voter?") didn't need all those qualifiers. You will be a Trump voter come November.

Anyone else here?
I will be voting for Trumo next Tuesday and will definitely not be voting for HRC in Nov.

Hillary can't even put away a 74 year old Communist! That speaks volumes about her electability.

The fodder for negative ads on Trumo is really endless, everything we know about, or people tasked with it can find easily by searching old articles, off the cuff media comments, appearances on Howard Stern, etc. Not to mention stuff that's maybe harder to find that hasn't even been dug up yet, or is sitting in a file waiting for the general. Negatives for Hilary too, but most people know about it, are sensitized to it, and any advantage with all her baggage is gone with Trumo.

There are not enough angry white voters who want Trumo so bad they they will overlook all of his negatives to win the general.
Fixed.

In "Happening Now" news-Anybody catching Little Marco's rally in Florida? Looks like a Temple football game. I'm starting to feel bad for the little guy-his career is dying right in front of our eyes.

Reactions: ncaaball2
Yesterday morning I have to speak in front of 1k people at a conference and said from the main stage it looks like hrc will be our next president. That stung for a long moment.

Reactions: ncaaball2
Yesterday morning I have to speak in front of 1k people at a conference and said from the main stage it looks like hrc will be our next president. That stung for a long moment.

You said that HRC would be in jail by then, are you backing down from that?

No, I never said that. No scenario I can see hrc in jail
Let's try to maintain some level of intellectual integrity.

Last edited:
She might not come when I call, but she's always on time.

ADP, you've stated on several occasions that HRC is guilty of several crimes -- and the FBI would drop the bomb on her at some point in the near future. You've been saying this for months. What part of this is intellectually dishonest?

If you understood the legal system that would be an obvious answer.

Help me understand. If she's guilty, what is preventing her from going down with hard evidence? For the record, I'm leaning Trumo.
Where you are leaning has nothing to do with your post. At no point did I ever say HRC would be in jail nor do I expect that to happen. I'm glad you lean Trump. You can go with unwashed masses and piss off all the liberals while watching MMA with ND, Gdog and dirty.

Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. I'm too lazy to find the posts, but you've said it 10x.

Never watched MMA in my life. Maybe I'm part of the masses that's sick of lobbyists owning every politician. It has to deal with my post because I honestly believe Hillary is the smartest person in the race, but she's just another puppet.

agree but lobbyists don't own politicians, the money has altered the game. Really rich people own them. They employ lobbyists. You're missing the point. Rich people can write million dollars checks, lobbyists can write $5400. Our money doesn't matter.

Which leads me to a question. Let's talk about your support of Trump. You aren't worried about his ability to handle foreign policy? Being on the inside, I would argue the President is limited domestically. At the end of the day you'll have a divided Congress and need 60 in the Senate. Where we have real issues, see Russia and North Korea, is foreign policy. This is where the Administration really matters. Obama has proven utterly clueless. HRC's Middle East plan is a disaster. However, she can at least identify the chess pieces on the board. Your leaning towards Trump considers this fact or you just want to "Make America Great" and have a President beholden to no one? Please provide your thoughts.

"Someone close to her or HRC will be charged. However, its death by a thousand cuts. You've already seen it with email. It's just more of the same. The FBI doesn't commit the kind of resources and expand an investigation to the Foundation and come away with nothing. They have something and it will be bad for her campaign. "
- ADP

Which leads me to a question. Let's talk about your support of Trump. You aren't worried about his ability to handle foreign policy? Being on the inside, I would argue the President is limited domestically. At the end of the day you'll have a divided Congress and need 60 in the Senate. Where we have real issues, see Russia and North Korea, is foreign policy. This is where the Administration really matters. Obama has proven utterly clueless. HRC's Middle East plan is a disaster. However, she can at least identify the chess pieces on the board. Your leaning towards Trump considers this fact or you just want to "Make America Great" and have a President beholden to no one? Please provide your thoughts.

To this point, who cares about foreign policy. Trumo summed it up best last night talking about Sen. Graham. There are guys that have been managing it for decades with "experience", it's more screwed up than ever. Current foreign policy is just a bunch of guys in bed with Lockheed Martin getting rich. Who cares if Trump doesn't know what he's doing, things aren't going to be much worse than they are now. I'd rather have a guy that isn't taking massive bribes to dictate his foreign policy than some "expert" who is.

Describe the psyche of a GOP voter fanatically pro Israel. Trumo is the only sane one in that regard. The others are war mongering, AIPAC controlled, "ISRAEL FIRST!!!" puppets

"Someone close to her or HRC will be charged. However, its death by a thousand cuts. You've already seen it with email. It's just more of the same. The FBI doesn't commit the kind of resources and expand an investigation to the Foundation and come away with nothing. They have something and it will be bad for her campaign. "
- ADP

To this point, who cares about foreign policy. Trumo summed it up best last night talking about Sen. Graham. There are guys that have been managing it for decades with "experience", it's more screwed up than ever. Current foreign policy is just a bunch of guys in bed with Lockheed Martin getting rich. Who cares if Trump doesn't know what he's doing, things aren't going to be much worse than they are now. I'd rather have a guy that isn't taking massive bribes to dictate his foreign policy than some "expert" who is.
The post you quoted supports what I've said the past few posts. Not sure your point. So you have no foreign policy concerns. You fall into the "Make America Great" crowd. Ok, thank you. and Eric wouldn't like you blaming his employer for waging war to make profit.

Jesus. 8 posts ago you said this:

"At no point did I ever say HRC would be in jail nor do I expect that to happen."

And I just quoted an example where you said this:
"Someone close to her or HRC will be charged."
And
"The FBI doesn't commit the kind of resources and expand an investigation to the Foundation and come away with nothing."

I'm sure you'll go into some explanation about the differences between being charged and actually going to jail -- but the message you originally intended to send was noted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT