ADVERTISEMENT

Little Marco Rubio's Campaign Remembered

Right, lots of runway between being charged and going to jail. This is rudimentary stuff.FYI, the feds just gave the guy who installed the server immunity. Someone is absolutely being charged.

Reactions: KittlesFan2.0
Your statement implied that the FBI doesn't go after people, and use up countless resources, unless they know there is a crime that took place and will prosecute the criminal. I guess you are saying they just used up all that money for political reasons with no intention of actually sending her to jail.

Anyone who actually read your previous posts understands that you fully believed, at that time, you thought HRC would be indicted and likely goto jail. I challenged you and asked what crime you thought she committed and you danced around the subject then too.

No, you simply don't understand the legal system. I can't make up for your assumptions. At no point has anyone suggested HRC would go to jail. In fact, Strick kept making the joke to pay $200 and move along. You graduated from Nova and that's where you ended up with that thought process? St. Joe's material.

I'd rather have a guy that isn't taking massive bribes to dictate his foreign policy than some "expert" who is.

Who says he won't? He will slap his name on steaks and wine bottles. You think he won't sell out the whitehouse ?

Who says he won't? He will slap his name on steaks and wine bottles. You think he won't sell out the whitehouse ?

I don't understand how anyone could take anything Trump says as his real intention. He took money to appear in Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania for christ's sake

Reactions: kmill14
Yesterday morning I have to speak in front of 1k people at a conference and said from the main stage it looks like hrc will be our next president. That stung for a long moment.

Did you explain to them that rubio is too short to be president?

Reactions: NovaNation1188
Hey Marco, time to sit the f_ck down!!

What a joke this guy has become. He's a Marcia Clark-like punchline at this point. Clearly was not ready for the public eye.

A Lying Teddy Cruz special I terest group was prepared to spend $4 mill to negative robo-call against Little Marco in Florida. But they decided not to. The quote was, "marco has shown he is capable of losing florida handily without our help"

Rubio endorsing other candidates?

Doesn't he know you are supposed to quit the race before you endorse another candidate? This guy is a complete fool

Everyone other than Trump is just making sure that Trump doesn't lock up a majority of the delegates. If there's no majority in the first vote at the GOP convention, then the delegates are free to vote for whoever they want.

Were his alleged affairs mentioned yet. One looks like a tranny, the other looks like a Jewish grand mother. Wtf?

Everyone other than Trump is just making sure that Trump doesn't lock up a majority of the delegates. If there's no majority in the first vote at the GOP convention, then the delegates are free to vote for whoever they want.

If this were to happen, could Trump still run as an independent? Thus, pretty much handing the election to Clinton.

Is today the day when one of the more tragic political candidates in recent history ends his campaign? At least Jeb and Chirstie went out with some dignity. Little Marco was disgraced.

Hey cleanwave, where will the establishment money turn to next? Jeb - OUT! Little Marco - OUT!

who are they going to try to buy next?

Neo cons will put $$$ w/ Clinton.

The curtain comes down a little more every week, gotta luv it

Oh what could have been if the establishment got their way

marco-rubio-republican-savior.png

I seriously can't wait for the Hillary vs Trumo debates. Ratings records will be smashed, streets will be rioted, protests will be aplenty. It will be a beautiful time for Murica.

I seriously can't wait for the Hillart vs Trumo debates. Ratings records will be smashed, streets will be rioted, protests will be aplenty. It will be a beautiful time for Murica.
Let's get the name right, it's going to be a long offseason let's have a few laughs before next season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT