ADVERTISEMENT

New Hampshire Primaries

nardibynature123

VUSports.com All-American
May 5, 2014
Instead of claiming people winning at 8am in the morning I started another thread for a discussion.

Looks like Trump/Kasich/Cruz are tied for the lead. I went to Fox News so I could be completely wrong.

Christie in 4th right now, maybe enough to stay in the game...

Rubio nowhere to be found.

Dixville Notch has spoken. On the Dem side, HRC was shut out by the Bern 4-0. On the Rep side, Kasich edged Trump 3-2.

If Rubio finishes a distant 5th behind Christie that's a very bad thing for my prediction as Rubio as next Pres. I hope Sanders wins by 15. The Dems are already freaking out. This will send them over the edge. Heck, 12 might be enough for full scale panic as opposed to sort of freaking out as they are today.

If Rubio finishes a distant 5th behind Christie that's a very bad thing for my prediction as Rubio as next Pres. I hope Sanders wins by 15. The Dems are already freaking out. This will send them over the edge. Heck, 12 might be enough for full scale panic as opposed to sort of freaking out as they are today.
I think the Kaish/Christie thing is just as bad. Always easier to overtake one guy in front of you vs. 3 guys in front of you.

Pics?

Is this sort of like a game thread?

If so, I'd wish Rubio start feeding the post more and taking long twos.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Correct. Great night for Ted Cruz.

Yep, and now Christie is going home. So that's his legacy for the race. Rubio blew it. Hopefully he can recover. At least I got to witness the beginning of the Hillary implosion. So I have that going for me.

Yep, and now Christie is going home. So that's his legacy for the race. Rubio blew it. Hopefully he can recover. At least I got to witness the beginning of the Hillary implosion. So I have that going for me.

ADP, would you kindly outline the Hillary implosion for me. I'm interested in how this goes down.

Our boy Foye is not taking this Kasich 2nd place finish well. He just told NH, eff you.

Oh yea, changed his handle to "Yoandrewis" after Cespedes resigned. Dude is nuts, but an enjoyable follow nonetheless.

She sucks as a candidate because there's always a brewing scandel. Emails, the foundation, her paid speeches etc...it all plays into the fact she's all about her...while running a campaign with the theme, "I"m fighting for you". Which is so backwards because everyone knows she's running for her. You can't divorce the reasons she's a bad candidate from the fact she's an awful candidate. However, she'll bounce back and then the paid speeches or email will come up and nab her again. Wash, rinse and repeat. This is simply life of Hillary the candidate. And why she can't win the entire thing as I said a while back. And yes, she's also awful on the stump because she has no real emotion beyond accumulating power and it shows.

Reactions: GaryMassey
ADP, would you kindly outline the Hillary implosion for me. I'm interested in how this goes down.

Our boy Foye is not taking this Kasich 2nd place finish well. He just told NH, eff you.

Oh yea, changed his handle to "Yoandrewis" after Cespedes resigned. Dude is nuts, but an enjoyable follow nonetheless.
It all starts with revelations on emails, her paid speeches, and noise that makes people remember how untrustworthy she is and out for herself. Then she stumbles when asked about these questions because she's really awful when not prepared. She then gets blown out in a primary which was unimaginable 4 months ago, then she blames her staff and starts "shaking up the campaign", then its' all drama, and then another questionable thing she's done emerges, then she cries or does something to show she's human, then she panders to women and minorities to play further identify with victims/race/gender/class warfare but it's not enough and the entire thing imploades. She may or one of her staff may or may not be indicted along the way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/09/m...ow-and-rumors-of-campaign-implosion.html?_r=0

Note the headline from the right-leaning NY Times.

I don't follow even a little. Rubio had a very bad few days. It's a long campaign but he can recover. My happy takeaway from NH is my thoughts on HRC have born through. As long as the GOP nominates someone not totally strange the next President is a Republican. I'll be all right but thanks for the concern.

As long as the GOP nominates someone not totally strange the next President is a Republican.

Huh. Who are the not totally strange ones? Bush and Kasich?

I don't think people are outraged about the emails and the paid speeches. They people that are outraged about those are the same ones that have hated her for the last 20 years. She doesn't seem to be about anything. Bernie's class warfare is utter nonsense, but at least he means it and it's something other than the status quo. I now see that you were on point with your "coronation" comments. Cap tip. You know a thing or two about this stuff.

Yes, and if we have trump and bernie the next president is bloomberg. Buckle up, it will be an intereating ride. Watch how quickly the dems argue over who is a bigger minority. Bernie meets with Sharpton today as they head south. I wonder how much AL charges for that meeting? Sanders is an absolute nobody and he trashed hrc. He doesn't have a single senate colleagues endorsing him. Hrc is simply an awful candidate. Also, go check how she did with women. She lost women by 10+ points. Remember someone said this would happen.

Last edited:
Yes, and if we he t trump and bernie the next president if bloomberg. Buckle up, it will be an intereating ride. Watch how quickly the dems not argue over who is a bigger minority. Bernie meets with Sharpton today as they head south. I wonder how much AL charges for that meeting?
This has been a gr8 6 months. Will be a wild ride thru November. What is Bloomberg waiting for? Why would he win?

What's his rush? He's not running a primary and doesn't need to raise money. He can let everyone kill each other, hone his message, see what sticks, take no incoming fire and plot his course. He accumulates info and sees how the landscape develops. He's probably already made the decision to go after hillary and how. Thats easy. So he's sizing up bernie, also easy for him. Now he waits to se what happens with the gop. We give him cruz or trump and he rides right down the middle. If not, I don't see his path but he could tilt the race to a d a la perrot.

Also, go check how she did with women. She lost women by 10+ points. Remember someone said this would happen.

she lost a democratic primary in new hampshire, chiefly because of young women

you were linking articles that argued that large #s of women would be unable to keep themselves from voting for trump

not the same thing hoss

she lost every age group except for rich, old white people. She didn't just lose, it was the largest loss in a competitive primary in history. 22 points hoss. As I said from the beginning, not a great coalition to run from as a Democrat. She has a generation problem that goes beyond gender. Wrong candidate, wrong time. She is the pocket-lining establish of all the candidates in either party. Not exactly the mood right now.

If i hsd to pick one, christie, no cash

She sucks as a candidate because there's always a brewing scandel. Emails, the foundation, her paid speeches etc...it all plays into the fact she's all about her...while running a campaign with the theme, "I"m fighting for you". Which is so backwards because everyone knows she's running for her. You can't divorce the reasons she's a bad candidate from the fact she's an awful candidate. However, she'll bounce back and then the paid speeches or email will come up and nab her again. Wash, rinse and repeat. This is simply life of Hillary the candidate. And why she can't win the entire thing as I said a while back. And yes, she's also awful on the stump because she has no real emotion beyond accumulating power and it shows.

yeah I suck at adding GIFs...but great post.

btw...what do you make of Cruz/Rubio having slight edges over Clinton in national polls...but Trump trailing her?

Weird.

HRC is the worst. Can't see how anyone would vote for her in light of being a complete narcissist and phony.

Plenty for both sides to hate about the other sides' candidates based on their stances...but HRC is just the woist.

Like one WP writer wrote back in August...she's got all the Clinton baggage and none of the charm.

Is there anyone in this race that isn't a narcissist? I thought that was a requirement.

Yes, in order to actually believe you're the single most qualified person on the planet to lead the "Free World", you may need to have a tad bit of narcissism.

And going up there and regurgitating substance-free talking points over and over requires a strong helping of being a "phony", no?
No, Hillary really is fighting for you. She cares about you.

No more than any other candidate.
She cares about the wave of Marcomentum washes over the nation, though!
I think Bernie is actually genuine. I've got a buddy who plays cards with him once in a while (Obviously not lately). He says he's exactly as you'd expect. He's just a crude, straight-forward guy from Brooklyn. Says, he hysterical and one of the nicer guys you'll find. Absolutely hates losing at cards. Exactly what you'd expect. I simply find his views nuts. Biden is another guy who is real. Crazy Uncle Joe is awesome. A real guy.

Reactions: NickleDimer
“I think that Chris did an amazing job in terms of the debate, as a prosecutor, and he’s a friend of mine,” Donald Trump said Wednesday on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “And he actually called me last night, and we had a long talk, and he’s a little disappointed because he really did do a great job, he did an amazing job during that debate,” he added.

What really grinds my gears, you ask? Why don't candidates ever "end" their campaign? Do they think that "suspending" it distracts people from the fact that they lost?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT