ADVERTISEMENT

Online Chess?

I had an excellent game with Liz Reed. I took the first one, we drew the 2nd game. I'm 1-0 against Ball, game #2 is underway.

Reactions: LizReed
dmill hit hard early with the long distance bishop and I was stunned like buddy hield after a long distance pass to mikal bridges finishing with the and one dunk.

shoop, get involved.

I think I'm just stupid.

I can't remember which Poker hands are better either.

novanation1188 is suffocating my game like mikal bridges on the top of the 1-2-1-1 press

novanation1188 is suffocating my game like mikal bridges on the top of the 1-2-1-1 press

Same as Searching for Bobby F. I offered the draw, you should've accepted it. Sort of like how Skip Bayless thought that UNC/Nova should be co-champions because it was such a great game.

Reactions: NickleDimer
I played chess a bunch many years ago. Got into it as a teenager when Spassky and Fischer had their match in the 70's. Might have to get in on the fun.

0-2-1 vs NN1188....the kid can play.

0-1-0 vs Ball......about to take him down though--4 pawns vs 1 bishop

Nn1188 is good. We had a good end game going but i blundered and he capitalized

Liz has an end game advantage over me know. Lets see if he can capitalize! I am playing for a draw at this point.

I played chess a bunch many years ago. Got into it as a teenager when Spassky and Fischer had their match in the 70's. Might have to get in on the fun.

Get involved. Sign up and send me a turn based game invite, then you can see lizreed and nn1188's user names too.

just signed up. But work blocks that site, so I will download the mobile app too.

mobile app is good.

I have current games going against Liz and NN1188 so just click on my profile and you can see the games I am playing and challenge those two as well. Although NN1188 is like a chess playing machine with ADHD wrecking ball.

Didn't even know there was an App. I'm heading to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend, so I need to finish these games against LR and Ball tonight if possible.

sorry, is there a way to do groups or something? Or can someone list out the usernames of people? Or just challenge me? I'm lazy.

Is there a way to do conditional moves on the app without upgrading? Ball, do you have the full version?

My username is same as here. I'm in a game with 1188 right now and I think I'm about to get schooled. Also just started a game with ball.

I didn't love my opening against tom dudes. Too much trading evenly, gonna come down to a few pawns unless someone blunders

Why in god's name am I getting messages from old men on that site?

I feel like this is Dunder Mifflin Infinity 2.0

tmj, once I get through my games with Liz and ball, I will send you a game request.

I need to take a break from chess for a little. Played way too much considering I was just on a mini vacation and i was thinking about chess half the time.

2nd saddest. MarcoVU letting himself get punched in the face through a car window was the saddest for me.

article-0-1EA0F08200000578-245_634x388.jpg

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
Can we get a breakdown of the current chess standings?

Ball v. LizReed
Ball v. NN1188
NN1188 v. LizReed
TMJ v. Ball
Shoop v. Anyone

Can we get a breakdown of the current chess standings?

Ball v. LizReed
Ball v. NN1188
NN1188 v. LizReed
TMJ v. Ball
Shoop v. Anyone
I'm 2-1-0 against Ball. And 0-3-1 against NN1188. Currently, battling TomDudes and Ball. Stay tuned!

Nn1188 wins all the games. I had a battle with him recently and he pulled it off.

Chess is the type of game where the better player wins most of the time. Its not a sport wth many upsets.

@TheFoyeEffect uses Iceman as his tweeter profile pick.

Let's not insult NN1188's chess game by comparing him to Foye Effect.

He;'s more like the dude on the left in this picture (Jonathan Poe). A total bad ass. Says Trick or Treat when he steals an opponent's queen.

ScreeningRoomBoyWonder4.ashx

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT