• Rand Paul

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this on Reddit. It's really telling me something.
958QjeG.png

She's a strong, successful, and independent women. Weve also been married 11 years, she doesn't listen to me.

Saw this on Reddit. It's really telling me something.
958QjeG.png

Wow. This is encouraging.

Would like to see something similar for the D side. My inclination is that Hillary is trending flat with a solid upward trend for Col. Sanders.

a f--king batboy who wants $1 trillion in new military spending

awesome
I think it's too early to write Trump off. Get back to me after SC. I do think in the long run the establishment will back Rubio and he'll be the nominee so the establishment can hold on to power while missing the message from the electorate once again.

trump doesn't have the field organization of a real candidate, at least partially because he doesn't actually want to win

if rubio just hammers the $1 trillion in new military spending the scum redneck yokels who vote in gop primaries in backwater states can be persuaded

independent voters are nitwits who choose the gutless neoliberal they'd most want to hang out with. cruz is an ugly, scary lunatic. latinos are mostly patriarchal nazis who want to vote republican as long as the party doesn't talk about them like some kind of plague

$1 trillion in military spending + electability = president rubio

I think it's too early to write Trump off. Get back to me after SC. I do think in the long run the establishment will back Rubio and he'll be the nominee so the establishment can hold on to power while missing the message from the electorate once again.
When did you come to this conclusion. I thought you believed Trump would win.

trump doesn't have the field organization of a real candidate, at least partially because he doesn't actually want to win

if rubio just hammers the $1 trillion in new military spending the scum redneck yokels who vote in gop primaries in backwater states can be persuaded

independent voters are nitwits who choose the gutless neoliberal they'd most want to hang out with. cruz is an ugly, scary lunatic. latinos are mostly patriarchal nazis who want to vote republican as long as the party doesn't talk about them like some kind of plague

$1 trillion in military spending + electability = president rubio
Unbelievable post from a guy who is absurd enough to have accused other posters as being racists. You can't make this stuff up!

I like when Rubio talks about what losers his parents were in his stump speeches
Is that what he says? Seems like you are judging their struggle. He comes of to me as proud of what they did to give him the opportunity for a better life. Guess we only appreciate certain groups in their struggle for a better life.

Reactions: jvm3
Is that what he says? Seems like you are judging their struggle. He comes of to me as proud of what they did to give him the opportunity for a better life. Guess we only appreciate certain groups in their struggle for a better life.

I thought it was funny.

So who's going to stand in and give Kasich's victory speech for coming in 3rd in this thing?

"My mother was a maid...my father was a bartender...they barely speak English..."

Sound like losers to me

As did I. I hate to see ADP lose his sense of humor just because he's smitten with Rubio.

Rubio's parents are a nice story about hard work and opportunity.
Guess I just have empathy for their struggle. It's not like his parents were born here and decided to become public school teachers, suck off the taxpayer and then complain about their jobs all the time. Making fun of them would give me a good laugh.

I'm 100 percent in the tank for Rubio and thought that the jokes were funny.

Unless Hillary gets indicted and loses to Bernie (highly unlikely), is anyone going to come out of this election looking worse than Jeb!?

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone's parents did for a living. Rubio constantly brings it up unprompted, talking about what losers his parents were. Kasich does it too when he brings up his mailman father. Perhaps Rubio was trying to "one up" (one down?) Kasich by describing his parents' hellish existence, since mailman is actually a pretty decent job.

Maybe in 2020 someone with even worse off parents will run...."My mother was a sharecropper and my fathered emptied septic tanks using nothing but straws pilfered from McDonalds and good ol' American gumption"

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone's parents did for a living. Rubio constantly brings it up unprompted, talking about what losers his parents were. Kasich does it too when he brings up his mailman father. Perhaps Rubio was trying to "one up" (one down?) Kasich by describing his parents' hellish existence, since mailman is actually a pretty decent job.

Maybe in 2020 someone with even worse off parents will run...."My mother was a sharecropper and my fathered emptied septic tanks using nothing but straws pilfered from McDonalds and good ol' American gumption"
Kasich's parents didn't leave their country to escape Castro and come to America with nothing and couldn't even speak the language. So other than that, it's the same.

Surprising. Apparently "Betfair" isn't "feelin the Bern."
its not that surprising.. unless you buy into a certain narrative on this board. He doesn't have the numbers when you look at the delegate landscape.. he needed more than the 21 he got to have a real chance. he wont go away but... until adp tells us when hrc will be indicted she is the one that gets the nod.

its not that surprising.. unless you buy into a certain narrative on this board. He doesn't have the numbers when you look at the delegate landscape.. he needed more than the 21 he got to have a real chance. he wont go away but... until adp tells us when hrc will be indicted she is the one that gets the nod.
Agree completely with this post with the caveat if the FBI recommends an indictment and DoJ fails to act, this could damage her enough to cause election issues. Or if her top aides would be indicted and seen as taking the fall. The other problem is that you now have Sanders supporters openly calling Hillary a liar. The stuff with contested outcome now only plays more into the fact Democrats don't trust her. The fact Sanders came so close just weakens her more into the general. Especially on an issue, trust, where she's already very vulnerable.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-2016-democrats-great-divide-213585?lo=ap_d3

Last edited:

How is this any different than Hillary saying anything about struggling?

Kasich's parents didn't leave their country to escape Castro and come to America with nothing and couldn't even speak the language. So other than that, it's the same.

What do his parents have to do with anything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT